JOE ZUDER QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENT

With Angi since May 2006

Luna Roofing & Guttering has been in business for over 30 years and is both licensed and insured. We specialize in Roofing, Guttering, Siding, Windows, Leaf Guards and painting - we take great pride in the work we do for every one of our customers. We pay special attention to detail enabling us to perform to the highest degree possible. In doing so, we ensure that the quality of work is done with professionalism, therefore, leaving one happy customer.

The James Hardie expert in the KC metro area. My name is Ryan Hild and I am the Owner of KC Exterior Pros. I live in Leawood, KS with my wife, son and daughter. I have a bachelors degree in business from the University of Kansas and have a great background of experience and knowledge in the construction/building industry. Having worked directly for James Hardie Building Products, I have the knowledge and expertise to help you transform the exterior of your home using James Hardie fiber cement siding. With my experience and background working with building products, I can also meet your needs when it comes to window replacement and decks. I am licensed and insured as a residential contractor to work throughout the KC metro area. My first priority is to educate you on the James Hardie products and colors that are available to our market and help you design the look you want for the exterior of your home through complete in-home project consultations. We have a program that will allow us to take a picture of your home and design it by dropping in different styles, sizes and colors of James Hardie product to give you a picture of what your home can look like. My second priority is making certain that the products you choose for your home are handled and installed to meet the manufacturer’s requirements and conform to industry standards. Just meeting code is not good enough – we want everything to be perfect for you! Having been on many job sites to check/audit work while with James Hardie, I have seen the many common mistakes that are made when installing the product, which in turn causes the homeowner to lose the warranty they have paid for and expect to get from the manufacturer. I can assure my jobs will be done 100% to the James Hardie installation guidelines using the best labor crews available in the KC metro area. This gives you the peace of mind to know you will have the performance and durability a long with the manufacturer’s warranty that you deserve. Last and certainly not least, my priority is to make sure you as the homeowner have a good experience throughout the process. With daily visits to your home, I am in constant communication with my crews and you as the homeowner to ensure your 100% satisfaction. I know that our industry has a reputation for disorganization and unprofessionalism. My crews will stay on schedule, I show up on time for appointments, I return phone calls, I offer thorough proposals, we meticulously clean up jobsites, and we deliver world-class customer satisfaction guaranteed. Let me show you how we can begin to transform your home to give you the look and design you deserve for the exterior of your home with a free in home consultation.

Owens Corning Platinum Contractor! Royal Contracting Solutions is a small locally owned Roofing, Siding, Sunroom/Porch Enclosures, Painting Exterior, Decks and Porches. Our work area covers the entire Kansas City Metro. We have built our business on honesty & integrity. A majority of our business is from referrals. We can handle the task to take on any remodeling or roofing projects. Our team makes your home a top priority to ensure you are satisfied. We are licensed and insured through different manufactures. As a full service contractor we specialize in all types of insurance claims as well as any type of interior or exterior project.

05/04/2006

Joe, the owner, was extremely unprofessional. He had an out of control temper and would scream in my neighborhood. He screamed on the telephone and even hung up on me.

Description of Work
Siding on our new house.

Category siding