JADE ALARM CO

Founded 1969 • With Angi since March 2004

30 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR SERVICE. COST DETERMINED BY FLAT AND HOURLY RATES. U.L. CERTIFIED & LISTED MONITORING BY OUR OWN MONITORING STATION WHICH WE OWN & OPERATE....

FM Electric

FM Electric

- Ceiling Fan Installation - Ceiling Fan Replacement - Electrical Inspections - Exterior Electrical - Fireplace Wiring - Generators - Home Rewiring - Light Switches & Fixtures - New Construction Electrical - New & Dedicated Circuits - Other Electrical Services - Outlets & GFCI - Pool & Hot Tub Electrical - Service Drop - Service Panels Master Electrician with 30 years experience. Owner operated and in the KC area for 20 years. Mike knows the local codes and has the expertise to see your job through! Home HVAC is now available! Call for details.

Offers by FM Electric on Angi

08/18/2020

Installation went well; installer was kind and professional. Took the time to explain the problem and how we could rectify future issues. Our company has been with Jade alarm for over 9 years and still going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of updated equipment

CATEGORY home security systems

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for the kind words and doing the review on my company. Our team will continue to do its utmost in providing unparalleled service to you and yours! BE WELL & STAY SAFE! Joseph (Joe) Pfefer, President & Founder of Jade Alarm Co. - Providing Peace of Mind Since 1969!

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They found a source of a false alarm that turned out to be a different type of detector. They are very thorough. They check in on me frequently with issues. they are very competent.

CATEGORY home security systems

Mr. [Member Name Removed]: Many thanks for teh kind review! My team will do its utmost to provide you and yours with unparalleled service to you and yours! BE SAFE! Joseph (Joe) Pfefer / President & Founder of Jade Alarm Co. - Peace of Mind Since 1969

06/30/2015

08/13/2010

I thought that the quote was high. He seemed to be having trouble with his family, and I can not fault him for that but it seemed they were having trouble focusing on the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted him to install some alarms for us.

CATEGORY home security systems

Dear Member: I attempted to contact you as I am confused. Are you sure you are reporting Jade Alarm Co.? You live in an apartment we do NOT DO APARTMENTS! Respectfully, Joseph (Joe) Pfefer President Jade Alarm Co. Phone 816-333-5233

08/30/2009

Jade has done an excellent job so far. With the initial estimate, they provided recommendations that met my needs for monitoring the property. They appeared to take into consideration the unique use/type of the property. Communication was very good initially and the install went well. I would recommend this company to others based on their effort to provide solid recommendations based on the layou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company installed new alarm system and components.

CATEGORY home security systems

Ms. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything my Team can do! With kind regards, Joseph (Joe) Pfefer / President & Founder of Jade Alarm Co.

INTRUSION/BURGLAR ALARMS, FIRE, ACCESS CONTROL & CCTV CAMERAS SYSTEMS. CENTRAL STATION MONITORING.

GUARD RESPONSE.