Hydro Physics Pipe Inspection

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2005

Our franchised company is dedicated to providing unbiased inspections of pipeline systems. So... is being "unbiased" really that important? Absolutely! Many companies use so called "low cost" or even "FREE" inspections to get in your door. Don't be fooled - once there, they make huge money by selling repair and replacement work (including full sewer replacements) which 9 out of 10 times we have found are completely unnecessary. At Hydro Physics Pipe Inspection Services, you will always receive a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We can't be anymore fair than that! In the event we do find a problem which does require excavation, you will be armed with the facts to get the best contractor for the job and at the best price!...

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions was incorporated in 1997. The President, Ken Banks, was previously employed with a local foundation repair company for 6 1/2 years before starting his own company. It was his belief based on personal experience, as well as professional engineer statements, that the majority (85%) of wet basements could be made dry or maintained dry by improving and managing the water run-off (drainage) around the structure. Therefore our motto became, We Correct the Cause Not the Symptom!

07/26/2017

Chris performed camera inspection of my main line out to the city connection. He explained everything he was doing and showed me what he was looking at and looking for during the inspection. He sent me the camera footage later that evening as promised. Hopefully I'll not need to have this service performed again, but if I do, I would not hesitate to call Hydro Physics again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main line inspected to determine cause of self-cleared blockage for insurance purposes.

07/12/2017

Great! Made time for us to quickly have the test. Showed us the camera results immediately and emailed a copy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scoping, visual testing with a special camera, sewer drain as due diligence during process of purchasing a 100-year-old property (prior to closing). Had a short window to complete the work.

03/24/2017

Chris was very professional and helpful and also knowledgeable about what needed to be done next to fix our problem. They gave us an exact location of the problem, a video, and a report to pass on to our plumbing contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to pinpoint exactly where a leak was in our sewer line.

01/20/2017

Chris from Hydro Physics Pipe Inspection arrived on time, went right to work and showed me that indeed the bottom of my cast iron pipe had not dropped out as I'd been told, only flattened over time, but that the line did need a good cleaning to remove grease buildup and tree roots.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a second opinion on a sewer replacement job that was going to run me anywhere from $9,000 to $14,000 depending on the bid. I was a little suspicious of AB May's insistence that they drop a camera down the line before ever recommending cleaning after having only one clog in 15 years. That thought was confirmed by another plumber who gave me an estimate. I looked for independent home inspectors on Angie's List and ran across Hydro Physics Pipe Inspection.

05/26/2016

Knowledgeable staff, patient, take time to explain the process and follow up with detailed written report in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put camera down sewer line to check for tree root clogs or broken, collapsed areas.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

Camera Inspection - Underground Pipes. Home Inspections. Private Property Utility Locating - Sewer, Water, Gas, Electric, & Communication.

Water Leak Locating.