Get Moving & Storage LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

Get Moving & Storage LLC services the entire Kansas and Missouri area. No job is ever to big or too small for our crew members, we offer 2, 3, and 4 man moving crews to make your move as smooth and easy as possible. We always have great deals available and we are willing to help anyone and everyone with set budgets. Were open 24x7 so anytime is a great time to get moving. Call now to book your next move and hear about our deals of the month....

Moovers is Kansas' and Missouri's premier moving and storage company. We provide full service Residential, Commercial, and Long-Distance moving. Our Kansas City Office has temperature-controlled secure storage, and we do all the protective wrapping and loading. We pride ourselves with quality service at reasonable pricing. We have movers with 10+ years of experience. You can select Guaranteed Pricing based inventory and logistics to make budgeting easier and time is not a factor. We do have hourly rates where you only pay for the time it takes to move your into your new home.

At N.L. Wilson Moving, we have a personal interest in the business of moving. Our family has been moving families in the greater Kansas City area for nearly a half century. We will customize your move to meet your needs and your budget and provide personalized attention throughout your relocation. With several family members of the founders still working at N.L. Wilson, the feelings of ownership and pride go into every move.

Moving Pros is more than a name. It's who we are. From the first time I helped my buddy move an estate for his family's auction service at the age of 14 over 20 years ago, professional furniture handling is all I've known. Moving Pros was started with one goal in mind. To provide our customers with the most professional moving service with fair, competitive rates. We employ only highly motivated, clean cut, courteous, respectful individuals with a commitment to excellence and who treat our customers' belongings as if they were their own. All our movers are professionals with a minimum 5 years professional moving experience, With over 1,000 5 star reviews across the internet, you can rest assured, you're in good hands with Moving Pros.

07/23/2018

great experience. team worked VERY **** ** a 98 degree day. unfortunately, it was a much longer day than expected and required 2 trips. that meant more time, money, etc. but everything arrived in one piece, no damage, no lost hardware, etc. would highly recommend.

Description of Work
moved contents of 2-story 4-bdrm/3-garage house from De Soto, KS to Olathe, KS

Category moving companies,piano moving

03/01/2016

Description of Work
Showed up on time, moved what we asked them to take to our Parents Nursing Home. Showed the utmost care, concern and professionalism while there. Moving heavy furniture at a Nursing Home can be a distraction to the other patients. They moved safely and quietly, never upsetting anybody. Could not of asked for anything more.

10/05/2015

Description of Work
the two movers were very polite and on time. All they had to do was move my frig to my garage and move my next door neighbor's to my kitchen. Ran my frig into my railing and dented the door. My neighbors frig arrived with dents and scrapes. I had inspected the frig before hand and it was perfect. It is not now.

10/21/2014

I needed a few heavy items moved out of my apartment and to another location.. The Get moving crew was great they even brought me coffee in the early morning. I received a call at 8 am which my move was set t 9 am ,just to let me know they were on there way. By 8. 50 am three instead of the two i thought i was being charged for came to greet me and inform me of what was to take place along with my...

Description of Work
moving services

Category moving companies

Moving, packing, unpacking & storage facility.

Cleaning & junk removal.