Get Moving & Storage LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

Get Moving & Storage LLC services the entire Kansas and Missouri area. No job is ever to big or too small for our crew members, we offer 2, 3, and 4 man moving crews to make your move as smooth and easy as possible. We always have great deals available and we are willing to help anyone and everyone with set budgets. Were open 24x7 so anytime is a great time to get moving. Call now to book your next move and hear about our deals of the month....

N L Wilson Moving & Transfer

At N.L. Wilson Moving, we have a personal interest in the business of moving. Our family has been moving families in the greater Kansas City area for nearly a half century. We will customize your move to meet your needs and your budget and provide personalized attention throughout your relocation. With several family members of the founders still working at N.L. Wilson, the feelings of ownership and pride go into every move.

Moving Pros

Moving Pros is more than a name. It's who we are. From the first time I helped my buddy move an estate for his family's auction service at the age of 14 over 20 years ago, professional furniture handling is all I've known. Moving Pros was started with one goal in mind. To provide our customers with the most professional moving service with fair, competitive rates. We employ only highly motivated, clean cut, courteous, respectful individuals with a commitment to excellence and who treat our customers' belongings as if they were their own. All our movers are professionals with a minimum 5 years professional moving experience, With over 1,000 5 star reviews across the internet, you can rest assured, you're in good hands with Moving Pros.

Offers by Moving Pros on Angi
Haul Pros LLC

We offer PACK/MOVE/DRIVE/UNLOAD /UNPACK LOCAL/LONG DISTANCE services, for residential and commercial. Certificate of insurance below HAUL PROS LLC, USDOT 3503234, MC Number 01157068 ACTIVE Moving companies must have these ! Current 2020-2021 reviews Angie’s list, Google, Thumbtack etc. We guarantee a dedicated moving team of our employees NOT CONTRACTORS . In need of a truck? We can provide one that is a 17”or 26”company truck. If there’s no truck required, you can hire us for labor. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, with great reviews on Angie's List, Google, and Thumbtack. We will have an Owner or foreman on every job, guaranteed! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Haul Pros LLC on Angi

07/23/2018

great experience. team worked VERY **** ** a 98 degree day. unfortunately, it was a much longer day than expected and required 2 trips. that meant more time, money, etc. but everything arrived in one piece, no damage, no lost hardware, etc. would highly recommend.

Description of Work
moved contents of 2-story 4-bdrm/3-garage house from De Soto, KS to Olathe, KS

Category moving companies,piano moving

03/01/2016

Description of Work
Showed up on time, moved what we asked them to take to our Parents Nursing Home. Showed the utmost care, concern and professionalism while there. Moving heavy furniture at a Nursing Home can be a distraction to the other patients. They moved safely and quietly, never upsetting anybody. Could not of asked for anything more.

10/05/2015

Description of Work
the two movers were very polite and on time. All they had to do was move my frig to my garage and move my next door neighbor's to my kitchen. Ran my frig into my railing and dented the door. My neighbors frig arrived with dents and scrapes. I had inspected the frig before hand and it was perfect. It is not now.

10/21/2014

I needed a few heavy items moved out of my apartment and to another location.. The Get moving crew was great they even brought me coffee in the early morning. I received a call at 8 am which my move was set t 9 am ,just to let me know they were on there way. By 8. 50 am three instead of the two i thought i was being charged for came to greet me and inform me of what was to take place along with my...

Description of Work
moving services

Category moving companies

Moving, packing, unpacking & storage facility.

Cleaning & junk removal.