Family Dental Care

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Boats
Auto Body Work

At Family Dental Care, our goal is to deliver state-of-the-art preventive and restorative dental care in a friendly and comfortable environment. We get to know our patients as people and care for them like family. We create patients who value long term oral health and show their appreciation by following our recommendations and referring friends and family. We achieve clinical excellence with a commitment to continuing education and the use of innovative technology. Our enthusiastic team strives to do the best we can do, all the time...

Granite Garage Floors

At Granite Garage Floors, our only business is upgrading garage floors with an epoxy coating system that Looks and Last Like Granite. Gone are the days of having a drab, unsealed concrete or gray painted garage floor that easily stains and leaves hot-tire marks. Our system focuses on extreme preparation of the concrete substrate in addition to the use of industrial-grade products—both of which are critical to a long-lasting system that is extremely durable, resists staining, and is easy to clean. Our customers can choose from hundreds of designer color finishes to look like Granite, Quartz, or Terrazzo. Furthermore, we stand behind our professionally-installed system with a “Life Time Satisfactions Warranty” that is guaranteed against hot-tire pick-up.

Lindle Painting & Contracting (816) 838-4866

Call or text me directly (816) 838-4866 for immediate response. Lindle Painting is a small company that will stay a small company in order to preserve ethics, concentrated customer service, & relations. You will receive more than a free estimate. You will be given cost effective options on design, & help coordinating the right colors. This company will give you the most thorough preparation your home has ever had. Next comes a methodical, detailed application of the highest grade products. We employ only honest, motivated workers. Employees are rewarded for perfection instead of speed Your home will look good for years, & above all, be protected from the elements. Most wood rot, warped siding, & excessive peeling is accepted as ''due'' with the home's age. In reality, the larger portion of damage is inherent of inadequate products & methods. Methods which are typical teachings to the common paint crew. We have superior methods & are happy to answer questions & give explanations all the way through the job. You will have complete confidence in our work & be 100% satisfied with your investment.

Foundation 1

Since 2001, Foundation 1 has created a strong reputation based on honesty, integrity, and fair pricing. If you have cracks in your drywall, sticking doors, or sloping floors call us about our Impact Piering systems. If you have cracked, leaning, and bowing foundation walls call us about our Strong Arm Wall Bracing System. If your foundation walls and floor leak every time it rains call us about our Dura Dry Waterproofing Systems. We offer a Free consultation and back our work with lifetime warranties. Call us for more information and find out why more people "Rest Their Foundation, On Our Reputation"

Offers by Foundation 1 on Angi

11/28/2016

Whitney W.

I was worried it was going to hurt. I sat with the hygienist and she went over the numbing procedure and how it was going to work. It was a lot easier than I expected. The shot didn't even hurt and she was really sweet. I saw Dr. Kristy for the crown and she and her assistant were very nice, they made lovely small talk and I actually walked out of there having a good day. My crown feels great and it was awesome that I didn't have to wear a temporary crown like at my last dental office, they cemented my permanent crown the same day. I was very pleased with the beautiful office and friendly staff.

Description of Work
I had to get a crown done on a tooth that was fractured.

11/16/2016

Whitney W.

Description of Work
I had to get a crown done on a tooth that was fractured.

01/19/2015

Joseph K.

To expensive need to lower prices for treatment.

Description of Work
Ex ray only, no work. Wasted money.

10/03/2014

Arthur H.

Did awesome job with their product on my Wife's Truck and my two garages with lifetime warranty.Reasonable and professionalism at all times.

Description of Work
installed spray in bedliner on my wife's 2014 Ford F150 22 September 2014 did concrete coating on both my garages 03 October 2014

Category auto painting

07/03/2014

Laura K.

My daughter-in-law was informed she had 4 cavities by this practice and her dentist back home in Michigan reported no cavities. Questioning honesty of providers.

Description of Work
My daughter-in-law went here for the first time and was told she had 4 cavities that needed to be filled. She hasn't had a cavity in five years, so decided to wait and see her dentist back home in Michigan while on vacation. Just yesterday, 7/2/14, she had an appt. with her dentist and was told she did not have any cavities. I have gone to this practice since 2008 and am not sure I will return.

06/12/2014

I like that they are very pleasant people. There is no long wait. I never had to wait too terribly long. She explains whatever problem you may have. She just takes the time with you. The office and the staffs are very professional. I never had any problems. I never had any major problem, but any concern that I had, they had taken cared of them. I have insurance and they turned it in to the insurance and I never had any problems. My daughter goes to her and half the department where I work goes to her.

Description of Work
Dr. Erica Fisher is my dentist.

06/11/2014

Ashlee F.

First dentist I've ever liked. The practice is made up of three sisters. Staff are friendly and professional. The office has state-of-the-art equipment. I have been going there for 10+ years and have recommended the practice to many friends.

Description of Work
Bi-annual dentist exam.

09/18/2013

Dr. Kristy Fisher saw me as soon as I arrived. I have been seeing her for 4 years and have never had to wait. She sent me to have an X-ray. At first she thought she might get away with repairing the existing filling, bit once she got into it, realized I would need a crown. This is the really amazing part! She prepared the tooth for a crown, took an impression and made a follow up appointment to put on the permanent crown for two and a half hours later. I arrived back for my appointment and within 30 minutes, I had my permanent crown on and was on my way. It feels great! My previous dentist told me I needed over seven thousand dollars worth of dental work. He performed three thousand dollars worth of work and wanted to start on the additional crowns. I decided to take a break at that point and never went back. My husband was seeing Dr Kristy''s sister, so I decided to give the practice a chance and am so glad I did. Today was the first work I've had done in four years of seeing her, so clearly, she doesn't do work unless it is necessary. I have gone every six months for cleanings and it has never been suggested that I have any work done. Dr. Fisher is so kind and her staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Kristy Fisher to anyone looking for a dentist. You won't be sorry!

Description of Work
I lost part of a filling. When I called for an appointment, person answering phone, inquired if I was in pain. When I said that I was not, she scheduled me for the following day.

09/09/2013

Matthew F.

I went to Family Dental Care 3 or 4 times. The care I received there was adequate. They have a nice, new-ish office with a lot of the latest dental gadgetry. Beyond that, I was underwhelmed. I don't think I ever saw the same hygienist twice. It simply isn't very personal. I always felt like they were trying to sell me something...Invisalign, bite guards, etc. I don't go to a dentist for a sales pitch. I finally decided to go elsewhere, so 10 days prior to my last appointment, I canceled. They sent me a bill for $25 for a missed appointment. Summary: the dental care is passable, everything else is 'meh', at best.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning and checkup

06/17/2013

Ashlee F.

I think they are fast, very friendly and very professional. It's a group of three sisters that are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I go to Family Dental Care for general dental services.

Family Dental Care