Extreme Clean Dryer Vent Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

Extreme Clean Dryer Vent Cleaning provides the most meticulously cleaned, thoroughly inspected, firefighter guaranteed dryer vent cleaning services in the Greater Kansas City area and surrounding areas. Our standard $129 cleaning service includes a FREE Airflow Analysis, FREE Comprehensive 6 Point Safety Inspection, FREE 6 Month Lint Free Warranty, 125% Money Back Guarantee. Firefighter owned and operated. Licensed and insured. Upfront pricing. Same day service. 125% money back guarantee....

Pure Ultraviolet LLC

Pure Ultraviolet LLC

Your one stop shop for whole-home air purification! ​ We are dedicated to providing the Kansas City metro area with everything you need to keep your homes, business, offices, schools, and other indoor spaces clean and free of germs and harmful pathogens. ​ We expertly provide every service needed to make your indoor air as clean and pure as possible. Our services include: - HVAC and air duct cleaning - Dryer vent cleaning - Anti-microbial fogging - Custom-made Pure Ultraviolet UV light installation - Commercial-grade personal and home air ionizers - Air filter subscriptions and installations ​ We offer the latest in HVAC cleaning technology and air purification systems and provide you with air quality above the rest.

08/17/2017

Very well except he had to come back to seal the connection of the vent to the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaned.

05/02/2017

Technician professional, efficiently performed service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

11/16/2016

Brent did an excellent job and gave me several tips on how to help keep the vent from getting so clogged in the future. Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

10/04/2016

He did an excellent job. He increased the air flow by 50% Now my clothes dry without having to add extra time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the dryer vent cleaned and a new vent connection.

CATEGORY appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

01/13/2016

I had a full service cleaning, along with a simple repair to hose.  Brent had the part on hand, which was very nice.  I'd rate him and his service a solid 10 all day long.  Very professional and knowledgeable too.  I'd highly recommend him to anyone needing their dryer vent cleaned.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

$109 Dryer Vent Cleaning! Kansas City's Friendliest and Most Capable Dryer Vent Cleaning Service! Call Today!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal