Eden Tree Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

4005 N Oak Trafficway

Kansas City, MO 64116

Eden Tree Service is a one owner company specializing in maintaining and beautifying outdoor spaces. Tree Services we provide are pruning, trimming, stump grinding and removals of any size. Michael Corcoran and his team are equipped to handle any size residential or commercial job. Find out why Angie's List awarded us the 2012, 2013,2014 & 2015 Super Service Award and call today....

tree service (1637)lawn care (99)lawn & landscaping (42)gutter cleaning (10)

12/05/2020

It took a while to get hold of them, and they were booked out several weeks before they could get to us (we weren't in a hurry, so it didn't matter to us), but they came on the day they said they would and did a GREAT job. One of the reasons I chose them was because the guy who came to give me a quote seemed to know TREES, not just chain saws. I wanted him to take out certain branches, but he advi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming three different trees in our yard (one next to the electric service line coming into our house)

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

09/19/2020

It took several weeks to get a response to my phone calls & email after receiving a quote. However, once a got a response everything went smoothly & professionally. I want to note that I found a quote from last year from an equally qualified contractor that was much lower. Had I found it before the work was done, I would have contacted them after not getting a response from Eden Tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 2 dead trees and 1 live. The live one was too close to the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

I've had them at a couple of different times. They always do a good job and clean up very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

08/11/2020

It was done very well. The tree looks good and everything was cleaned up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim Black Walnut Tree in back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

08/07/2020

Regardless of which tree service company you hire, make sure you understand (and get in writing) expectations regarding damage to landscaping and grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 2 mature trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/02/2020

Fantastic. I got exactly what was quoted. Team was on-time, communication from home office to them and me was great. Got the 30-min phone call that I requested. Team was super careful around decorative lights & old brittle PVC fence. They were responsive to every request on what to take and what not to. Crew was very safety conscious and communicated with each other well. Cleaned up every scrap. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove major limb & dead-limb large maple and grooming birch off of garage and lift canopy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/25/2020

The men were prompt. They asked me show them exactly what I needed. They did a beautiful job. My neighbors are complementary as well. The cost was very fair. This is the second time in 3 years that I used Eden and I HIGHLY recommend them. Thank You so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to raise canopy on 6 lge trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

06/21/2020

Missed their 1st call, I never answer my phone when I’m driving. Called them back later & they didn’t reply back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming & advice on possible diseased tree ( losing leaves)

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

Im so sorry we've been playing a game of phone tag. All of our missed calls are returned with in 24 hours Monday - Friday.

05/13/2020

Very well they even fixed my gutter for me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/08/2020

Initially good. Price was also good. But a large, flat boulder that is part of out walkway was moved and not returned to its spot but intended left blocking part of the walkway. I understand that it had to be moved to remove the tree and grind the stump, but when I asked the company representative about it he committed that he would have a man return and set the boulder back in place. However no o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and “widow maker” removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Photo for Eden Tree Service - 4005 N Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO - 38487316

24/7 Emergency Service, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, House Clearance, Dead Wood, Cabling, Stump Grinding & Brush Removal. Now offering tree health services!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check