Cornerstone Restoration

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

Cornerstone Restoration was formed out of the need for reputable roofing and storm restoration contractors. We pride ourselves on true value while preserving top notch quality and safety standards. Our commitment to our customers is simple, we will complete any project, regardless of size or cost with the utmost respect and quality. That starts with the owner and trickles down to each and every worker. We service customers in Kansas City and the surrounding Metropolitan area. From the concrete to the roof and everything in between. If we aren't qualified to complete your project we surely know someone who is. Additional email: info@roofsbycsr.com...

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

04/27/2018

Bad experience! He didn’t follow-up on his commitment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to have a leak assessed and we set a date. I had to call several times to get an update from him on his assessment. He kept saying that he was calling me back. I will now move on, but I found his business approach to be less than professional.

03/25/2018

Cornerstone removed our wood shake roof and replaced with asphalt shingles. Communication was superb. All work was done in a professional manner and we were very impressed with the clean up after such a major project. Donald and his team went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied at all times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roof

02/26/2018

This company replaced the roof on my father's home. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. The crew did great work. They took a lot of before and after pictures up on the roof so we could see what needed to be done and the quality of work after they were finished. I appreciated their extra effort and them keeping me informed throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

12/06/2017

Donald was very helpful with the whole process. He talked with me and showed me my options. He made sure I was 100% happy with what I was getting and promptly got the work done. The finished product is beautiful! I could not be more happy with the whole process and my new roof!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was leaking. So I needed a new one.

09/06/2017

The work was excellent and the owner, Donald, was very understanding and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete replacement of low pitch & flat roofs

CATEGORY roofing

Residential roofing, concrete work, siding, gutters, interior painting, drywall repair, general remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodels

Foundations