CLAYCO ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1955 • With Angi since August 2007

Owner Operated. 30 Employees. Certified Master & Journeyman electricians. Uses subs for excavation. Charges by flat or hourly rates. No Travel charges in Greater Kansas City Area. Extra charge for after hours service may apply on weekends and Holidays. May contact through e-mail....

Rhodes and sons contracting

Rhodes and sons contracting

12/02/2017

Jason was on time, professional, and took very little time to address all of my problems. He was so efficient that he asked if there was anything else that might need to be addressed given that they have a minimum service call charge for one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside socket lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

12/01/2017

Adam came and met with me to see the scope of work and mentioned he would email a bid, which I never received. I waited five days then called and left message for Adam in his voicemail, which he never returned my call. Therefore, we found another company who responded quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed several outside lights to be repaired for our business.

11/30/2017

The consultation (Adam) and installation (Joe / Ryan) process was very professional. I had purchased four of the light fixtures and Adam assisted in the selection of under-cabinet lighting options as well as art lighting during the consultation. Joe and Ryan were pleasant and mindful to protect furniture / countertops while working above. I was very pleased with the entire experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing and installing six new LED light fixtures. Included four new junction boxes and five new switches.

10/08/2017

extremely well. The electrician work fast, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed / Jacuzzi wired / Fire place insert wired. The electrician needed several parts, an had them on his truck.

10/05/2017

They were excellent.  We hired them as soon as we moved into the house to do like $1400 worth of work.  Since then, I have hired them twice.  They're just very good.  They're very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work.

CATEGORY electrician

COMPLETE ELECTRICAL SERVICES. RESIDENTIAL. COMMERCIAL. INDUSTRIAL. TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIRS. ANY ADDITIONAL LIGHTING AND POWER NEEDS. UPGRADES INSIDE AND OUT OF YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover