Carroll Parts

Founded 1925 • With Angi since March 2004

Getit2gether Repair

Getit2gether Repair

Getit2gether Is here for your appliance repair needs. We service most brands and are certified technicians are knowledgeable and excited to help you ASAP. Pleas give us a call today so we can help you Getit2gether!

01/06/2012

They did a nice job.  He had ideas for us to use so that we never had the problem again.  The price he charged was very reasonable.  The person who came was very knowledgeable.  He had worked for that company for about 20 years and he really knew his product.  He was very helpful as well.  The do not do GE products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carroll Appliance Parts & SVC to repair a kitchen stove and dishwasher.  He came and discovered that there was a pipe that was frozen.  He recommended to leave a certain panel and when it got down below 20 degrees he can make sure it never happened buy putting a small heater.

07/10/2010

Very good. Appointment was scheduled the following week. Rick was very knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick replaced an ignitor in our gas oven.

07/07/2010

They were punctual and friendly. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carroll Appliance Parts & SVC about a year ago.

12/12/2009

I am so pleased with this service. Saved me an estimated $600.00. Minimum (For a new range) (A new Thermador Range replacement would be $4100.00)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called the service dept to repair a glass inset in the oven door of my thermador kitchen stove. Rick (the service person) said he could not repair the door without getting the proper part from the thermador company. He removed the door from the stove and took it back to his shop, saying he w ould call me when he had any information. A week later he called and told me that no thermador facility he had called had the part and that they (the thermador company) actually didn't manufacture this particular model any longer. (My stove is approximately 20 years old) He told me he could fashion a metal plate that would cover the area previously covered by the glass window. He did just that and 4 days later came to my house and reinstalled the oven door. I am infinitely pleased because I was contemplating having to buy a new stove.

09/12/2008

I've had them do some other things, and it's always been first class.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them install a garbage disposal and they repaired the dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

Parts Distributor