Campbell's Services LLC

With Angi since November 2017

Home Renovation Tree Removal Leaf Removal Light Installation Holiday Decoration and So Much More!!! Call Now for a FREE Quote!...

Jay S tree Trimming

Jay S tree Trimming

11/29/2017

Mr Campbell came to my house and gave me an estimate. He was courteous and nice. I called him back and made an appointment. He did not show up and did not call. I called him and he gave me another time he would come. Again, he did not show up, and did not call. I called one last time to see if he would call me back and he did not. Have no idea what happened or why he would go the the trouble to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping

11/20/2017

Mr. Campbell was very friendly and professional. He did a thorough evaluation and gave an estimate based on the need of the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some bags of leaves that needed to be removed and I needed the front and back yard cleaned of leaves. He also gave input to other situations that may need to be taken care of in the future.

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal

11/03/2017

I've been using Mr.Campbell for many years now he is always polite and helps so much he truly is the only person I allow to work on my yard and my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, flowers planted and lighting setup

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal,remodeling,outdoor lighting

11/03/2017

excellent help, very respectful and inexpensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
halloween decorations taken down, christmas decorations hung and leaves removed

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal,remodeling,outdoor lighting

11/03/2017

Harry and his crew members came and removed the tree and limbs without a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two large tree that were very close to falling onto my house that I needed removed

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service