C & C CARPET CLEANING PLUS

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2005

Family Owned and Operated since 1983 Complete Carpet and Upholstery Care Specialist serving the Greater Kansas City Area. We offer professional carpet, upholstery and leather cleaning services. Call Us 24 Hours 7 Days a Week for emergency water damage restoration services. We sell and install carpet and flooring. Call us today for a free estimate! 816-746-4500...

911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro

911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro

Certified Water & Mold Restoration LLC, dba 911 Restoration of Kansas City specializes in water damage mitigation, mold remediation and reconstruction services in the Greater Kansas City area. We are a fully insured, IICRC Certified Firm and recognized as Super Service Award winners every year. Phones are answered 24/7 and staff can normally be onsite for emergency situations within one hour. Certified Water & Mold Restoration LLC, dba 911 Restoration of KC provides mold assessments ranging from FREE visual inspections to collection of air or surface samples to be tested by an independent laboratory. As an IICRC Certified Firm, our staff is trained to safely and effectively remediate mold from building materials and personal contents. We use a balanced approach when recommending solutions to each situation. Our staff is also highly experienced when dealing with water damage from flooded basements, frozen pipe bursts, toilet overflows, and hardwood floor drying. We are normally onsite within one hour for emergency situations, calmly recommend solutions, and work with all insurance companies,

Offers by 911 Restoration of Kansas City Metro on Angi

12/06/2016

They are driven by the industry price wise and those guys are all within breadth each other as far as what they charge now and that sort of thing.  It is the quality of the job that makes the difference in carpet cleaning to me and they are excellent.  I am going to use them in fact after this winter they are going to be probably here in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used C&C Carpet Cleaning Plus in May of 2015.

11/29/2016

It was a small job but Scott was responsive and he and Allen did a great job. I even went downstairs to review the work and had some dirt on my shoes. They came back in and cleaned it up and were very nice about it. Would hire again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my stairs and downstairs living room cleaned.

11/22/2016

They did a great job, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house carpet

01/12/2016

It was great, they came in, I showed them the way and they worked continuously and quietly as possible, I had sleeping babies in the house.  Very polite and were able to answer all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpets in our childrens rooms, the rooms were horrible and they made them look brand new.  I have referred them to other family members who were absolutely pleased with their work.

07/12/2012

They were fairly priced and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They steam cleaned my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

PROFESSIONAL CARPET, UPHOLSTERY & LEATHER CLEANING AS WELL AS EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION 24 HOUR SERVICE. CARPET AND FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION.