Brown Button Estate Sale Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2016

Real Estate Auctions

Please call for more details.

Brown Button is an award-winning estate sale company on a mission to pioneer a new standard. Moving is a challenge and we are dedicated to making that transition as simple, easy, and stress-free as possible. Our team is a group of difference-makers, passionate about hosting estate sales in a professional, respectful, and honoring way. We love having a business that does “work that matters” and makes a difference for the families we serve. Since 2011, our company has helped over 700 families in transition. When a family moves or downsizes, they often have a house full of personal property that needs to be sold. From Ralph Lauren clothing to the Restoration Hardware furniture, what do you do with the items you no longer need? How do you get the house clean and empty for the new home buyer? That’s where Brown Button comes in. We specialize in luxury estate sales, making the process simple, easy, and stress-free for you to move on to your next adventure unencumbered. Our award-winning team will organize, stage, price, advertise, and host your in-home estate sale. After the sale we donate any remaining items on your behalf and present you with the sale proceeds as well as a clean & empty house, ready for your new buyer. Our company has won several awards including KC’s 25 Under 25, Business Journal’s Fast 50, and we’ve ranked twice on the INC 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the US. We’ve also been featured in the Washington Post, Miami Herald, Kansas City Star, Ingram’s, KMBC 9, KCTV 5, KC Business Journal, The Pitch, and Thinking Bigger Media. We love what we do and are passionate about providing the best estate sale experience for both our clients and shoppers. ...

09/24/2020

I have gone to several of their Estate Sales. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful! They have been incredibly during Covid making sure that everyone wears a mask and there is plenty of hand sanitizer. They price the items well and each day the items are marked down even further.

Description of Work
Estate sale

Category jewelry appraisal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Thank you for noticing that we are taking precautions during this time to make sure every guest feels safe when they shop with us. We want every guest who visits one of our sales to have an exemplary experience. Thank you again! We hope to see you soon! - Lauren & The Brown Button Team

05/28/2020

Always professional and helpful...Tim and other members of the team are always eager to assist by holding an item or carrying them to your vehicle. It’s a pleasure to shop at their sales!

Description of Work
Shopped sale

Category jewelry appraisal

[Member Name Removed], We are so excited to hear that Tim went above and beyond your expectations. We strive to give you exemplary customer service at our sales, and are very proud of our employees. Thank you so much for visiting one of our sales! - Lauren

11/16/2019

Brown Button Estate sales are the best! I appreciate how clean and well organized the homes are, with a clean bathroom available as well. The staff are always welcoming, helpful, friendly!

Description of Work
Just looking...

08/16/2017

From our initial meeting, during which they explained their services, it was very clear that this was an incredibly professional, thorough team that we could trust. They always welcomed any questions we had during the process and their answers were always very supportive. Even under the best of circumstances, moving and selling so many things that our family has accumulated over the years was a st...

Description of Work
During a recent move, we decided to downsize our house significantly. We hired Brown Button to sell a notable percentage of our belongings, ranging from large furniture pieces to small, inexpensive items--children's toys & books, garden tools, clothing, etc., etc.

05/12/2017

Perfect, I would definitely recommend them!!!

Description of Work
We had an estate sale. Brown Button was extremely professional from start to finish. Their employees are courteous, genuinely nice, and very easy to work with.

05/05/2017

I was more than pleased with the services that Brown Button provided and the kindness, respect, and knowledge of the staff members instilled confidence in me. I was particularly impressed with the effective marketing strategies of this company. Due to their efforts, the sale was very well attended and almost everything in my home sold. In addition, my belongings were expertly appraised and priced ...

Description of Work
I hired Brown Button to conduct an estate sale in the home that I had recently sold.

03/02/2017

From start to finish, the services were top rate! We were extremely impressed with the knowlege, professionalism, politeness and friendliness of everyone that worked on the sale. Brown Button exceeded our expections. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We hired Brown Button to handle our mother's estate sale after she moved to an apartment.

03/02/2017

Exceeded our expectations on every level. We highly recommend Brown Button if you are planning an estate sale! The staff handled every attention to detail. From days of preparing and valuing the wide variety of pieces to be sold - To the extremely professional and courteous staff. We barely had to lift a finger from beginning to end. Well worth the value and most importantly the trust we had with ...

Description of Work
Thee day Estate Sale for our mother's home in Leawood Kansas.

01/02/2017

Brown Button holds the best estate sales in Kansas City. The homes and the sale items are always clean and presented in a way that is attractive. Brown Button posts excellent pictures and walk-throughs of the sale. They promote the sales in many sales to reach the maximum number of buyers. We've bought everything from garden stakes to a road bike, to a leather chair, to first-rate art pieces at Br...

Description of Work
We attend Brown Button estate sales

07/30/2016

The sale was fantastic! Brown Button does an incredible job marketing their sales. Sale items are staged beautifully in the home and pictures posted on the website draw you in. Now I am hooked on their site! Our share of the sale was more than we expected. Do not hesitate to contact Brown Button Estate Sale Services for your estate sale needs. They will delight you!

Description of Work
Brown Button Estate Sale Services were absolutely brilliant in their handling of my estate sale. Their willingness to put the client first by offering the most beneficial and prosperous package of services was evident during my very first phone contact with them. Their upfront honesty is refreshing. Once an agreement was made and a plan in place the fun really began! Their people were charming, professional, and just plain fun. All persons I worked with made me feel as though I was their only client - a very good feeling indeed.

Category auction services

Thank you for the thoughtful review! Our team enjoyed working with you and we are so glad to know you were pleased with the process and outcome of your sale. - Carolyn