Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2016

8100 E US-40

Kansas City, MO 64129

Welcome to Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration your BEST CHOICE roofing contractor in the Kansas City Metroplex. We specialize in residential & commercial re roofs and repairs, siding and guttering. With 15 years plus experience we can handle most projects. We are lisenced and insured in Kansas and Missouri. A BBB member and a certified contractor for the nations top shingle manufactures. We would love the opportunity to serve you. Contact us today and see what blue can do for you. Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks...

08/09/2021

Alix P.

They removed the roof when the day thunder storm projected. They didn't put a plastic on the roof and it causes a substantial damage on the building. We had continued problem with the work and did not hang the gutter properly. we had it redone by a different company.

Description of Work
They did replacement of our church roof.

12/03/2020

Karen P.

The people at Blue rain roofing are easy to get along with just to start, they show up do the job completely, clean up, very courteous, Stay on top of everything to make sure you are more than 100%satisfied. Any and all questions were promptly answered. I have never worked with a better group of folks. Thank you David and Ahna Lopez. I will always recommend this company to anyone I come across. Best ever!!

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, gutters

09/11/2020

Adrienne G.

They were helpful with providing color samples, installed quickly, were friendly, and knew to abide by a certain code for our area that our insurance didn't know about. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

12/30/2018

Caroline W.

Blue Rain roofing did an excellent job with my new roof. Shannon Webb was our contact and did a great job of answering all our questions and managing the project. Our roof was damaged due to a storm and it was a complete insurance replacement. The crew worked so hard and worked early mornings til dusk. Everyone was kind and a true professional. I love my new roof. It looks great too! I’m so grateful I was referred to this company. Having your roof replaced is very expensive and I have piece of mind that mine is done correctly. Thank you! The Williams

Description of Work
Replaced roof

11/12/2018

Kevin W.

Shannon Webb of Blue Rain Roofing and Restoration was outstanding when working on our roof replacement. We were in the process of selling our home and the roof had to be replaced in order to complete the sale of the home. Shannon made sure the roof was replaced in time for the home sale and the installers did an outstanding job replacing the roof and cleaning up afterwards. You can't go wrong using Blue Rain Roofing and Restoration for you roof repair or replacement needs.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/08/2018

Aaron B.

The roofers did a great job of getting the roofing completed, cleaning up after themselves and even working with my insurance company. Probably what impressed me more was an unforeseeable circumstance came up and the owner called me directly to make me aware of the situation and really everything has gone smoothly considering how badly it could have turned. I would recommend Blue Rain Roofing to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roofing

10/12/2018

John S.

The job went smooth from start to finish. The job manager was very attentive and professional, the crew was on site early and put in a full days work each day. The crew also did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves. No complaints!

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters

08/11/2018

Micah H.

Wonderful and fast. Gave a B on price because who doesn't want a better price?

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, and some miscellaneous

07/03/2018

Alejandra C.

The company made the whole process very easy from the initial filing of the claim with our home insurance to installing the new roof. The job was done in a timely manner, and they were very professional. We are very happy with our new roof, and would recommend this company to our friends.

Description of Work
New roof installation

04/23/2018

Scott H.

Normally I would have thrown their quote out because it was so far below everyone else. They came recommended so I asked him to come out and walk me through the quote to compare materials, quality, and quantities. He was more than willing and was right on the quote. Since it was insurance job, everyone else was bidding up and he never questioned if it was insurance or not. Gave me an honest quote. From there everything went great. Team was timely and did a great job on the roof and gutters. Would recommend and will use again if and when I need a new roof. Thanks.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement after hail damage

11/18/2017

Renee B.

The initial contact was great. David came out to look at the roof a day after I called for a quote. He listened to my concerns and did not try to push me to have the entire roof replaced. But then there were a few hiccups in trying to schedule the work, mostly due to the requirements of my schedule. The one issue I had was that when the workers finally arrived, no one notified me. My dog started barking and I heard a clunk on the roof. When I looked out, there was a ladder up against my house. I would have preferred that someone had come to the door to let me know they were there. It was raining and thundering, so I went out to check on them and they were already gone (less than 10 min had elapsed from when I realized they were there). I did not know if the work was complete. The office did reschedule for an inspection at my request. Again, no one knocked to let me know they had arrived. I had to chase them down as they were getting into their truck, to ask what they did. They had photographs of their work, which was satisfactory. The office personnel were very accommodating and pleasant, and it seemed they were sincere about making sure I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Several areas on roof needed replacement shingles and caulking.

Good morning [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the review and the business. I do apologize for the few hiccups and glad we could work though this and that you are satisfied with the work completed. Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks David

09/08/2017

Lisa G.

David was extremely responsive and helpful in identifying the problem and offering a cost effective solution. We were putting our house on the market and trying to repair the issue quickly for interested buyers. Very happy he was able to accommodate our tight schedule.

Description of Work
Small roof repair around chimney - small ceiling staining around fireplace inside.

09/06/2017

Susan S.

They did a very good job. There was some delay in scheduling and they did not show up at the time they originally told me. They were working around other clients and my job was not urgent so I did not mind. I was at work when they finished and they emailed me pictures so I knew what to expect when I got home. They left some trash in my driveway when they were done, but came and picked it up the next day. They were pretty responsive when I called or emailed. It was quality work and I am happy with what they did.

Description of Work
They repaired a rotted soffit, replaced two sections of flat roof, and took down the exposed part of my chimney and replaced it with a vent.

08/29/2017

Denise D.

Great! Shannon came out on a Saturday and assessed the roof. He found the issue quickly and explained the process to me. The guys came out quickly the next week with the part needed and fixed the problem. From the evaluation to the labor, everyone was very prompt and friendly.

Description of Work
I needed a repair to my roof. There was a slow leak that I noticed on my ceiling.

08/01/2017

chandra B.

Response and customer service was fast and professional. I was impressed with the overall process from quoting all the way to the job being completed. My yard was super clean after the job was done... no roofing "leftovers" to be found.

Description of Work
Blue Rain Replaced the roof on my home.

07/03/2017

Rebecca S.

Best Price! The consultation with David went very well. He was able to answer my questions and addressed my concerns. The installation went well with a professional crew. However, the communication with the office about color selection and scheduling was a challenge. I hear that they have hired additional staff to help with this bottleneck in the service.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Category gutter repair

06/22/2017

Melanie Jacobs M.

Fantastic job...as usual!

Description of Work
I am a Real Estate Broker and Blue Rain Roofing has done many jobs for clients of mine. My customers and are always so pleased that I referred them. But last month he came to my own home, as I was getting ready to put it on the market for sale. As usual, he did a wonderful job by inspecting the entire roof and made a few repairs. We passed our home inspections with flying colors. I would recommend them to anyone needing roof replacement or repair. They are honest, dependable and reasonably priced!!

06/14/2017

J P.

Upon arrival the employee made contact with me before climbing on roof to search for the source of the leak. After the search he said he could fix immediately which he did. So far so good.

Description of Work
I call the company regarding a roof leak and was able to make an appointment based on my schedule.

05/13/2017

Candy M.

They actually completed the work in one day and even got all the material cleaned up from around the house. They went the extra mile by installing a new wind turbine and chimney cap for us. We were very pleased with the outcome and David Lopez is very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof. It had 2 layers of roofing.

Hi [Member Name Removed], Hope all is well. We really appreciate the review and business. Thanks

05/12/2017

Tom H.

very professional, quality service

Description of Work
roof leak repairs

We appreciate the review [Member Name Removed]. Thanks

05/10/2017

Paula W.

The install went well and in a timely manner. All his employees clean up daily when their work is completed. Their is supervision on all Blue Rains jobs, which is a plus.

Description of Work
Roofing was done on a home I had listed for sale. The roof was installed and home sold in quickly. Blue Rain is very professional, prompt, and courteous employees. I've been referring Blue Rain for 3+ years and will continue to do so. My business as a Realtor, a roofer is needed frequently and promptly.

Thanks for review.

05/10/2017

Mindy V.

Very happy

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement

We appreciate the review. Thanks

04/11/2017

Angie D.

My experience with these guys have been very unprofessional. Poor business habits, lack of communication and office gal (Terri) does not keep her word. Wouldn't do business with folks like this and still waiting for my check they said they would mail several weeks ago.

Description of Work
Reimbursed for charges they incurred for me, without my permission.

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you feel this way. From our records we show we have never done any work for you and the only relationship we have with you is that you falsely accused us of charging you money on some sort of email lead gen you have. And after you harassed us over $25.00 we decided it was easier for us to just pay you then deal with your harrasment. Thanks

02/20/2017

mike D.

It is always easy to work with David and the staff at Blue Rain Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing on many of our rental housing units in Kansas City area.

IBEX Roofing & Exteriors

IBEX Roofing & Exteriors has been in business since 2007. We offer roof replacements, solar panels, and full gutter replacement. We are prompt, professional, and will take care of your home like it is our own.

Downunder Roofing

Local family owned business you can trust, as our mission is to provide the highest level of customer service and construction expertise, creating long-lasting relationships.

Offers by Downunder Roofing on Angi
    Best Roofing Kansas City

We are a local roofing company that offers residential & commercial roof inspections, roof replacement, new roof installation, & roof repairs. Our goal is to deliver you peace of mind you can sleep under, on time & on budget, with no mess left behind. We’ve climbed & worked on thousands of roofs in the Kansas City metro over the past 15 yrs, & we look forward to working on yours too!

Offers by Best Roofing Kansas City on Angi

Check, Visa, Financing

Complete removal and replacement of residential and commercial roofing. Minor and major repairs of commercial and residential roofing. Complete removal and replacement of gutters and downspouts. Standard roofing and flat roofing. Siding repairs. We are insurance claims specialists and assist our customers with the process of making and following through with a claim in the event of storm or hail disaster. We cover all aspects of exterior replacements or repairs due to storms or natural disaster.