Able Electric of Kansas City LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2006

3.3

5 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. $50 service fee. Additional phone number (913) 287-2253. Additional email - tomsuper@ableelectrickansascity.com....

Liberty & Northland Plumbing

Liberty & Northland Plumbing

We can take care of all of your plumbing needs.

09/26/2017

They claimed the fan had been damaged in shipping, and should qualify for new one; warranty company said NO - not damaged from normal wear and tear. Then the fan would not work at all after they left. Able was supposed to come back and see what they had done, but did NOT show for their appointment. This company is completely unreliable and their work is bad. Would never use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty call - came to fix a noisy ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

08/25/2017

It took about a day. I’ve used then twice. They didn’t explain if there were any issues or any problems that needed addressed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some troubleshooting and some circuits.

07/10/2017

Great. Very honest about cost and repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator not cooling

CATEGORY appliance repair

02/10/2017

horrible would never recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgraded electrical.

02/09/2017

never recommend this company, I did file a complaint to the better business bureau. horrible work. Another complaint turned in Angie list by a customer on may 17, 2013 but at the time I was not a member of angies list. I wish I would have checked this company thru angies list before having the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom super owns this business and had my electric box upgraded. Work performed was nothing but botched up. one of the workers stood on my new electric dryer and caved in the top, his insurance did cover it and I was reimbursed. when they installed the electric line from outside to my electric box in the basement, they cut thru the bottom of my joist and going through the bottom of joist creates structural problems. toms insurance man found the problem and called 2 construction engineers and they both said this is not ok. tom did hire a company to fix by sistered each joist to strengthen the joist, what they did weakens my floor. I called Tom Super numerous times and he was always too busy to come over to look at all the problems. There , was another complaint on angies list May 17, 2013 and at the time I was not a member. I wish I would have checked this company out first before having the work done. Would never recommend this company, had nothing but problems and Tom Super would never come over to check the work by his employees. give a big "F" for this companyt

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical, residential, commercial, small jobs, troubleshooting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover