AAA Lifetime Exterior & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2006

10 Employees....

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

03/03/2015

My crew did a phenomenal job. I got several bids from different companies for cement, steel & vinyl siding. James Hardy had the best warranty. I looked at other houses this installer had completed & all looked great. The whole process took a little over 2 weeks. They also installed a new door I purchased when we found problems with the existing door. The trim inside & out was perfect. I love my ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old steel siding. Replaced with James Hardy cement siding. Including hardy wrap & insulation. Replaced 8 windows.

08/07/2014

The team was phenomenal. I has gotten bids from three different companies other than AAA. Chris's bid was the lowest compared to steel and vinyl siding with a better warranty. His bid was lower than a competor James Hardie installer. The team arrived as scheduled. The site was cleaned up each day. The end result is gorgeous. They provided instructions on how to maintain the product and protect the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old exterior aluminum siding. Replace with James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding. Window replacement & Door replacement

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

We are happy to hear that our work is having a positive effect on everything else in your home! Our company takes pride in our affordable prices, yet exceptional work.

12/21/2012

The project went very well and we our very pleased with our siding. It has been three years since our siding was replaced and the siding still looks brand new. Bruce Brosko, the firm's sales manager, is very customer service oriented and a pleasure to work with. The installation crew did a great job and always cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA Lifetime Exterior Remodeling replaced our wooden siding with James HardiePlank lap siding and trim, replaced the ceiling over the porch, installed new guttering with screens, replaced the soffits, and replaced our basement door.

CATEGORY siding

AAA Lifetime'[Member Information Removed] name says it all for itself. We are a lifetime company and are happy to say that our work lasts and will look brand new for a lifetime. We are happy that we could meet your needs and hope to work with you again soon!

08/08/2012

It went extremely well. They were timely, very organized, very clean, and very easy to work on additional items that were unforeseen during the construction outside of the original quote. Excellent follow up and very focused on customer satisfaction. I will definitely use them again if I have a remodeling project that their skills are suited for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of exterior siding with James Hardie cement fiberboard.

CATEGORY siding

AAA Lifetime prides in going above and beyond rather than just meeting the expectations of the customers. We are glad we could be a satisfactory employer for your home and hope to work with you again in the near future.

07/25/2011

Overall, everything went great with this company. It still looks brand new today. They were very professional and knowledgeable. The crew was very responsive and helpful. They were very easy to work with. They really went above and beyond what they had to do. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The completely resided my house with hardi board.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you for your kind post. We are proud of our professional hard working crews and hope to work on a home in the near future thanks to your recommendation.

Exterior Remodeling. Gutter Replacement . Roofing. Siding (including the James Hardie product line). Windows.

Repair