Quality Lawn

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

Our number of employees vary during each season. We do meet all insurance requirements, so sub-contracting is something we also do. Our billing is sent monthly for general maintenance, but once the project is complete on a one-time request, we bill automatically. Our customers have the option to pay on our secure site with a credit card or debit card, or they can simply mail a check....

Double A Farms

Double A Farms

We are a landscape/excavation company that can handle about any job you throw are way for a good price!

12/27/2014

They are dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For lawn provider, I use Quality Lawn Care. They do lawn mowing for me.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you [members name]! We appreciate your business as well. We understand you have many companies to choose from, and we are excited that you chose us to maintain your property. Thank you for the opportunity!

08/04/2014

Contacted them regarding getting my sprinkler system serviced and repaired via email. Received a confirmation back from an employee who told me he forwarded my information on to the person who would be contacting me. I never heard back from anyone regarding my request for service. Later found out they had suffered a break in and had lots of equipment stolen which is why I never heard from anyone. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contact them to get a quote on getting my sprinkler system serviced and repaired. Never heard back from anyone. Two weeks later I found out that they had a break in and had lots of equipment stolen which is why they never contacted me back. Resolved the issue and giving them another try.

04/07/2014

They're pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the services of Quality Lawn.

12/13/2012

Justin Southard was prompt in coming out to look at it prior to bid submission, then once accepted, the job was quickly and efficiently performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a one time cleanup of existing landscape beds. They showed up when they said they would and brought enough help to finish the project in one day. The beds had been really overrun with grasses and they also trimmed back the shrubs & existing foliage.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

05/18/2012

They are very good company. They do everything to the standards that you request. They are a green landscaping company. The lawn mowers are powered by propane and not gasoline so they don't put out the carbon emissions. They are the only one in Joplin that does that. You can pull the lawnmower in the house and not have the carbon monoxide that you would in a regular house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do a full landscape service which includes mowing and edging.

CATEGORY landscaping

Lawn and landscape managment, snow removal, irrigation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa