MARKLEY FLOOR RESTORE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2010

Hello, my name is Dan Markley. I’m the owner of Markley Floor Restore, a certified professional stone and tile, hardwood floor, carpet and upholstery cleaning business serving homeowners in the Joplin, MO area since 1989. My wife, Patty and I enjoy strong ties to the community and raising our family here. We take great pride in our work. We are committed to providing the highest quality workmanship in carpet, hardwood floors, upholstery and tile care for the discriminating home and business owner....

Artisan Floors

Artisan Floors

Artisan Floors specializes in hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining and finishing as well as installation of engineered hardwood, vinyl plank, laminate, and tile. Here at Artisan Floors we are locally owned and operated serving Springfield, MO and surrounding areas.

08/06/2018

The floors have not looked this good in years. Definately worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sales floor tile deep cleaned

CATEGORY ceramic tile

01/20/2014

I feel they do a good job. The cost is higher than one would expect to pay.

04/18/2013

I've got a dog and once in a great while would pee. Once he treated it, she has never peed. He also removed some spots and cleared it. The other cleaner totally soaked my carpet and I would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Markley removed the spots and stuff from my floor.

12/03/2012

Excellent. They have cleaned our carpets for the past 18 years and we have always been happy with the results. They are very professional and polite. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all of our carpets and a chair.

08/02/2012

They are excellent. We like the quality of their work. They are very courteous, friendly and honest. They are very customer oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using Markley Carpet Cleaning for years for cleaning the carpets for the whole house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Stone Cleaning/Sealing, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning/Sealing

Check, Visa, MasterCard