MARKLEY FLOOR RESTORE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2010

5449 APPALOOSA WAY

Joplin, MO 64804

Hello, my name is Dan Markley. I’m the owner of Markley Floor Restore, a certified professional stone and tile, hardwood floor, carpet and upholstery cleaning business serving homeowners in the Joplin, MO area since 1989. My wife, Patty and I enjoy strong ties to the community and raising our family here. We take great pride in our work. We are committed to providing the highest quality workmanship in carpet, hardwood floors, upholstery and tile care for the discriminating home and business owner....

08/06/2018

Jesse L.

The floors have not looked this good in years. Definately worth it.

Description of Work
Sales floor tile deep cleaned

Category ceramic tile

01/20/2014

Karen G.

I feel they do a good job. The cost is higher than one would expect to pay.

04/18/2013

Charline L.

I've got a dog and once in a great while would pee. Once he treated it, she has never peed. He also removed some spots and cleared it. The other cleaner totally soaked my carpet and I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Markley removed the spots and stuff from my floor.

12/03/2012

Kay M.

Excellent. They have cleaned our carpets for the past 18 years and we have always been happy with the results. They are very professional and polite. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of our carpets and a chair.

08/02/2012

LAWRENCE S.

They are excellent. We like the quality of their work. They are very courteous, friendly and honest. They are very customer oriented.

Description of Work
We have been using Markley Carpet Cleaning for years for cleaning the carpets for the whole house.

04/05/2012

Charline L.

My carpets had residue left in them from the previous carpet cleaning service, who had saturated my carpets and it took over 3 days to dry, plus the carpet separated from the backing where it met the tile. That company did not stand behind their work, blamed me for the carpet separation, and they left black marks from their machines on my walls that had to be painted over. My carpets looked like new after Markley Carpet Cleaning cleaned them and it only took a day for the carpets to dry (vs. the other carpet cleaning service's drying time!). No problems this time with the walls! He was very methodical and very thorough! In all it was a very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to use him again even though he was slightly higher in price! A friend of mine has used him for around 15 years and has NEVER had a bad experience with him. Many times you get what you pay for! His cleaning service is very worth the money! I highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets that had cleaning residue left in them by previous cleaning company.

C and D Tiling and More

installing tile,bathroom remodels, kitchen, backsplash, counter tops, shower pans, wainscoting dining rooms all your tile needs

Max Force Delivery Service

Whether it is a nation-wide relocation or a regional cleaning, furniture delivery or home move in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas, MaxForce has you covered. MaxForce has scores of 5 STAR ratings from thrilled clients on Google, Facebook, Thumbtack, Yelp and HomeAdvisor. We also are honored to have an "A" rating with Angi. We have been designated as one of the top moving services in NWA by both Moving Waldo and Expertise.com! We are fully insured and licensed in good standing with the USDOT. Our clients love our white glove complete concierge service from beginning to end. You'll have confidence knowing we have the experience to get your job done, whether it’s moving services, junk hauls or furniture delivery- fast and efficiently. We also offer cleaning services to our clients where we will deep clean, sanitize, and deodorize homes or offices on a routine basis or before or after moves. Realtors, contractors and landlords love our teams. We help make them look good! NEW SERVICES !!!! We now offer power washing of the exterior of your home and of driveways and fences. Great increase curb appeal to increase the value of your home when selling! We’ll have your home and drive looking like new! Call us to schedule your power wash and get 50% off our hourly rate for a limited time only! GET $100 TOWARD CLEANING SERVICE WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR MOVE! We offer other discounts too! Check us out then give us a call for a free estimate . We have COVID-19 procedures in place that include social distancing, wearing masks and gloves, taking the temperature of our crew members and hand washing and using hand sanitizer on a regular basis. Additionally, we steam and sanitize all of our trucks and equipment. We also have dedicated trucks for each of the services we offer: moving services, junk hauls and furniture delivery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Stone Cleaning/Sealing, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning/Sealing