Land Tree Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2011

tree service...

04/26/2015

Land Tree Service is reliable and professional.  Fair price and excellent work.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom and his crew did a remarkable job of removing trees, trimming broken hanging branches and grinding out the stumps at 2 locations. All the limbs were removed and area raked clean. Very dependable and professional.

03/06/2015

I was 100% well pleased with them.  Their price and their service stood out to me.  I got 6 appraisals and the highest one was a 1000$, and they were the lowest.  They did an outstanding job.  They were only here for about 45 minutes.  They cleaned up the mess and everything.  If I need another tree person, I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Land Tree Service for tree service.  I had a tree taken down which was of a medium size.  It was probably a 20 foot tree.

02/18/2014

Arrived on time, courteous, professional, and all at a great price. I will call them again next time I need a tree taken down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down a dead tree and cut up so that we could use for firewood.

11/08/2011

trimmed one tree that had broken limbs after the tornado also trimmed one bush in front of house. called early morning that he was to come out and asked if he could postpone one day because it was raining and wanted to be safe which was fine with me. very good worker and had the job done in a very fast time .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very professional and worked hard did extra after estimate and did not charge extra (trimmed one bush) very good to work with and would tell others that need any tree work done.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

10/10/2011

We loss 4 large Cedar Trees and a White pine due to drought and heat in Missouri this summer. We contacted Mr Land thru recommendation of friends. Mr Land came almost immediately and gave us a price. We have a "land-locked" backyard so he went with us to talk to neighbor about driving thru their yard, explaning in detail what he wanted to do,with his equipment and any repair to their yard if neede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Land removed 5 dead evergreen type trees, all 35 feet or more. He removed a panel of privacy fencing & replaced. He has a chipper so all limbs were ran thru that. Stumps ground up and 99% of debris raked up & removed. The mulch from the stump grinding was not removed at our request thus the 99%. He is Licensed, bonded & insured.

CATEGORY tree service

Removel of trees and triming of trees grinding of stumps and removel of debris, free qoutes, we rake and clean up and haul off on all jobs

planting of new trees