Doug's Chem-Dry Carpet Care

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

Want carpet cleaning that dries in just a few hours, is safe and non-toxic, and virtually eliminates all your toughest stains? That's what you'll get with Doug's Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaners of Jefferson City MO. You will get the best clean with our proven Hot Carbonating Extraction™ method which has been awarded the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Gold Seal of Approval. Rest assured knowing our environmentally friendly carpet cleaning solution The Natural® is 100% non-toxic to ensure your family receives a Safe and Superior clean. Doug's Chem-Dry highlights include:  • Eco-friendly & environmentally safe cleaning solutions • Dries in just a few hours • Removes most stains & prevents future stains • Advanced industry cleaning technology • Certified & experienced technicians • Approval by the Rug & Carpet Institute • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee What are you waiting for? Get carpet cleaning that's Drier, Cleaner, Healthier by calling us now at. We service all of Cole & Callaway counties and the Jefferson City areas. We look forward to being your carpet cleaner of choice. The Power of Carbonation It's the power of carbonation that allows us to clean your carpet & fabrics with such amazing effectiveness. Similar to using club soda to remove stains from a shirt, we've evolved the same concept in our carpet cleaning process. Carbonation lifts dirt & grime to the surface much easier so less water has to be consumed. This gives you much faster drying times and less chance of harmful bacteria from growing. Our Hot Carbonation Extraction (HCE) Cleaning Process Instead of traditional carpet steam cleaning, we use an exclusive patented method that's able to combine our carbonated cleaning solution with extreme heat for the deepest and most effective carpet cleaning possible. Our Hot Carbonation Extraction (HCE) carpet cleaning method is approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute and will leave you & your family with Drier, Healthier, Cleaner carpet. And because our process uses much less water, your carpets dry much faster so you don't have to wait as long to start enjoying them again. Cleaning that's Green & Clean Rest assured our cleaning solution, The Natural™, is made completely from all-natural ingredients. You'll find NO soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes or other harsh chemicals in The Natural™. This means you get Green & Eco-Friendly carpet cleaning that is completely safe for your children & pets. Also be sure to check out our other cleaning services below: • Commercial Carpet Cleaning • Area Rug Cleaning • Pet Odor, Stain, Urine Removal Why Doug's Chem-Dry? Faster Carpet Cleaning! Carpets cleaned our way are left sparkling clean and dry in a few hours, not 1 or 2 days. Deeper Carpet Cleaning! Have you ever used club soda to remove a stain from a shirt? If so, you already know how our carbonating principle works. We have merely perfected the principle for carpet and upholstery cleaning. The powerful carbonating bubbles deep clean in a safe and gentle way. No soapy cleaning chemicals or do-it-yourself machines can possibly out clean the Chem-Dry way. Guaranteed!...

Deano Tile

Ceramic, porcelain , natural stone etc Showers, back splash, floors and more Here for all your tile needs no job is to small Free estimates Insured Also check me out on fb @ deano tile We Guarentee You'll Be Floored!!

Offers by Deano Tile on Angi

05/04/2015

Update: Doug came out to my house and was very responsive and professional. He agreed to retreat the area even though it isn't clear whether the smell is from his treatment. I am very pleased with his response to my review. I changed my evaluation to reflect this. Earlier: When I called Doug's Chem Dry I asked for a loose estimate on carpet cleaning for 3 bedrooms, a hallway, a dining room and liv...

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you for allowing us to come back out and inspect the carpet. I look forward to working with you in the future.

04/24/2014

He thoroughly cleaned living room and bedrooms. Including moving some furniture.

Description of Work
He evaluated her concerns including some stains from spill drinks and probably our small dogs.. Justin was great to have . He was very thorough. The carpet looks great I really think he took care of the stains. We no longer feel like we need to buy new carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your input.

03/26/2014

Responsive to emails and phone calls. Very friendly, very professional. The carpets look great - and even better - smell fantastic! Had terrible pet odor and it's 95% gone. I'm not sure anything short of replacing the carpets will fix the problem completely, but this is really close. Very happy.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business.

08/23/2013

They used a pet/child friendly process that was important for us since we have two dogs and a nine month old that are in constant contact with the carpets. Also, it dried reasonably fast. They were able to remove stains, including spilled wax, and the carpet looked nice...almost fluffy, when it was finished. They were able to set up an appointment within a few days, too, which was convenient.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business and positive review. We value your input and comments about our business.

04/22/2013

I've had very good results from Doug's Chem Dry. The company seems to have regular Columbia routes despite being based in Jefferson City; I never have trouble scheduling within a week of when I call. The same tech, Jason D., has been in charge all three times, and he is unfailingly prompt, cheerful, thorough, and efficient. The carpets dry quickly with the Chem Dry method -- much more quickly than...

Description of Work
Doug's Chem Dry has cleaned our carpets three times, and since I first used their service I've never gone back to another cleaner (much less to the machine rental).

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business and positive feedback. Jason has been with me several years and I am very pleased with his cleaning and customer service.

Doug's Chem-Dry Carpet Care provides residential and commercial cleaning for carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout. Our solutions are safe and non-toxic. Carpets usually dry in 1 to 3 hours.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa