Bath & Home Transformations, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2016

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Jefferson City 65109

Jefferson City, MO 65109

Bath Transformations is a VETERAN owned full-service design and construction company specializing in custom acrylic and stone shower and bathtub systems with LIFETIME WARRANTIES available! Veterans ask us about a grant for your bath remodel! We have over 2800 bathrooms worth of experience. Our 1-2 man crews of PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS can do most jobs in 1 day. We handle the tear out, plumbing, and the installation of the new materials with our own employees so there isn't a bunch of different people tracking in and out of your home. All of our crews have had background checks done. Our services include bathtub and shower installations, bathtub to shower conversions, walk-in bathtubs, aging in place solutions, custom cabinetry, quartz, marble, granite, and onyx vanity tops, and vinyl plank flooring flooring....

3.8

3.6

3.9

bathtub refinishing (8)home remodeling (6)plumbers (3)drywall (2)

07/20/2021

Like several reviews above we had a bad experience with Chuck and Bath Transformations. We called him to do a complete bathroom remodel (drywall, paint, fixtures, vanities, shower, toilet). He told us all he'd be able to do was the shower and toilet. We needed those two things just to be able to move into the home so we agreed. I checked the product listings on his website before he came over so w...

Description of Work
We needed a small bathroom remodeled

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

04/22/2021

The job did not start job on time & over a year later is not done. Chuck Kramer showed up without all of the material to complete the job, needing money from me. He "Forgot" he was doing my flooring so I had to wait 12 weeks for flooring with a torn up bathroom. He brought wrong frame & doors for shower & installed them before we could protest. Forgot to install grab bar which means shower needs t...

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Review for Bath & Home Transformations, LLC - Jefferson City 65109, Jefferson City, MO - 39304017

03/01/2021

Never got done. He walked away with $6,200 of our money that was paid as a down payment for the work after signing an agreement. Found out by checking that what he said he was putting in the bathroom wasn't as described in his personal in-home sales discussion. When confronted and we asked to cancel the agreement, he went to ground and never tried to contact us. We recontacted him and thought we h...

Description of Work
Tried to get a bathroom renovation done.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/05/2020

Chuck was very professional and installed the unit in a quick manner. Price was very reasonable. Would recommend to anyone needing any bath/plumbing work done in the central MO area. Thank you Chuck.

Description of Work
Toilet installation

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the work and enjoyed the conversation as well. Go Navy!

07/10/2019

Everything went well. He completed the work weeks in advance. Responded promptly to any concerns. He was affable, courteous, knowledgeable and professional in all dealings.

Description of Work
Installed a new shower to replace tub/shower combination.

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review. It was a nice job, glad you liked the end result! Thank you, Chuck.

03/06/2019

Chuck was super to come by first thing this morning after I posted for help on FB, checked out my problem and sent a plumber (Duane) that fixed my problems, explained what needed to be done and why and with a great price. I couldn’t have asked for better service today! Great guys!

Description of Work
Valve replaced, wax ring replaced, urinal not working

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the great review but more importantly we are glad it was an easy fix and no damage was done! Our goal is to provide service that you as a client would be proud of. Thanks again, Chuck 660-619-1955 www.bathtrans.com

02/12/2019

The work was done in a professional manner, the installers were wonderful. This work was done for my 82 year old mother in law. Your installers were patient and very understanding of her. They kept her informed of each step and let her peek in on the work as it progressed. Would hire the again in a minute.

Description of Work
Replace tub with walkin shower

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so glad you like our workmanship and the materials we use. We hope your mother in law will enjoy her new shower you many years to come. Remember your new shower system has a lifetime warranty on the materials and labor. Thanks again, Chuck

12/12/2018

It was great. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. It looks wonderful, it works great, and I love it. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Changed out the tub, and tore up the tile around it. And put in a new tub and the surround. In another bathroom they put in a new shower door for me.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] For the great review. We will get in touch with you after the first of the year about your second bathroom. Glad you are enjoying your new tub/shower system. Thanks again, Chuck.

12/11/2018

Very well. A couple of unforeseen situations occurred and solutions were made and carried out in a very satisfactory professional way.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 06/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], we wish all jobs could be perfect but like you said the unforeseen does arise. Glad we could get the necessary repairs done. When you're ready to redo your master bathroom give us a call. Thanks again, Chuck

04/11/2018

My wife and i are extremely plesed with the job and the entire company. Thank you Chuck, Bo and Colton.

Description of Work
I had my Bathroom remodeled, new tub/shower combo, new valve, new toilet, and new vanity top. Theses guys are nothing but professional, they showed up when they said they would and worked straight thru the day without a lunch break. Being the curious person I am, I'm sure i bugged them with all the questions and concerns I had. They answered every question and concern i had and put me at ease. They kept me informed the entire time on any issues and what they would do to correct them. We are already planning the next bathroom with Bath Transformations. Just wished they did Kitchens and windows.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

Review for Bath & Home Transformations, LLC - Jefferson City 65109, Jefferson City, MO - 36974054

Thanks for the awesome review. Glad you love the work we did for in your home.

Our services include bathtub and shower installations, bathtub to shower conversions, walk-in bathtubs, aging in place solutions, custom cabinetry, quartz and onyx vanity tops, and flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing