Stuck's Heating & Cooling

With Angi since June 2010

3802 N Perrin Rd

Independence, MO 64058

Stuck's Heating & Cooling in Independence, MO, has been providing residential and commercial customers within the Kansas City metro with top-notch heating and air conditioning services since 1998. We are a family-owned and Christian-owned business, and we always strive to provide cost-effective, efficient heating and cooling with quality customer service. Our HVAC services include: • Heating and cooling system evaluation • Heat pumps • Heat system repair and installation • Gas and electric furnace installation • Gas and electric furnace repair • Thermostats • Humidifiers We know that a properly functioning heating and air conditioning system will help you keep your energy costs low and your comfort level high. That's why we’ve provided Jackson County and Kansas City Metro with quality HVAC services at affordable prices for more than a decade. Our highly experienced, licensed technicians can help you find the best equipment for your needs to solve your problems quickly and efficiently. We feel blessed that people notice our dedication to providing the highest customer satisfaction. Our customers thank us for always answering the phone and for showing up on time. We understand you want to be comfortable without breaking the bank. Call Stuck's Heating & Cooling today to schedule a free HVAC consultation and estimate!...

09/15/2021

Heidi M.

I love these guys and can’t express how much! Our AC has gone out on some of the hottest days over the years and they have came out in the same day to get our air back on and cooling. Im a forever faithful customer

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

08/29/2017

CHARLES C.

Excellent.

Description of Work
AC and Acoil installation.

05/25/2017

Jackie P.

I received a coupon from the company in the mail. I noticed they said they were with AngiesList. They were wonderful, prompt, professional, thorough, and clean.

Description of Work
Installed a furnace and hot water tank.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

04/19/2017

Dawit W.

They are honest; no upsell attempt, etc. They offer a good deal (excellent price). Their work is of high quality and clean up the work area. They are punctual and honor their warranty. Ray even refilled refrigerant for FREE so that we can cool the house until the repair is done a couple of days later. We now know who to call when we need HVAC service. Thanks Ray, Inna, & Jeremy.

Description of Work
Central A/C's evaporator coil replacement.

05/18/2016

MARY AND ROGER O.

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioner and furnace.

03/03/2016

Pauline W.

I have them do stuff all the time. They came in and did a hot water heater. They will just help you out and do many, many things. I love them. My hot water heater was under warranty so they just charged me about $100 to take the old one out and put the other one in -- swap them around and take it back to the home improvement store where it was purchased. He was just gracious. Ray is always very patient and kind. He listens to what I have to say and will do just about anything. He is very customer-friendly. He is honest and hard working. I can leave the key somewhere and I know that they will get the job done and go in and out of the house. so I don't have to worry about anything. They are, I guess, trustworthy.

Description of Work
They replaced my hot water heater in August or September.

Category water heater repair

08/13/2015

wonkyo J.

Superb job. Their job is fast and not expensive. I bought 2 unit of HVAC (TRANE and Aire-Flo) and they installed it. (I realized that most of major company does not install customer's unit) They have completed job in 3 days. I fully satisfied their timely job and good manner. I strongly recommend these guy for HVAC job. Thanks

Description of Work
2 unit of HVAC installation

01/13/2015

Martha K.

Description of Work
Great!!

11/24/2014

Linda H.

They were hired to install a Carrier high energy efficient hvac. Their failure to properly do the duct work has caused the system to not work as designed.

Description of Work
Improper installation of hvac supposed to be energy efficient. Faulty installation has caused system not to work as designed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is not our customer we do not sell carrier products. and never have. we checked our records and have no record of this customer or this adress in our records for the brands we do sell. I would like to see the contract she has to see who the corect company was. Thanks Ray

10/02/2014

Winifred B.

I called Stuck Heating and Cooling and we set up a time for him to come out and give me an estimate on replacing our heating and cooling system. He showed up promptly on time and we discussed my concerns and needs and we did a walk thru of the current equipment. He then took measurements and gave me bids for several different types of efficientcy units all made by Ruud. He was very professional, took the time to educate me on how everything was rated by the industry and answered my thousands of questions. He was my first bid to replace the equipment and i had gotten his name from several people in the Heating and Cooling Industry and he came highly recconmended. I did not use this company because our final decision went with a company who gave us a 12 year labor and parts, 2 years maintenance as well as a humidifier and 5 inch filter for the same price. In retrospect i should of contacted Ray to see if he could match it but was too excited over the 12 labor and jumped on with the competitors.

Description of Work
Ray Stuck came out and gave me a bid to replace my heating and cooling equipment

08/20/2013

Sara H.

I chose them through a home warranty policy. He arrived a little late due to some heavy rain but no harm done . . .was very professional and mindful of my 2 large dogs . . .was quick and careful when working in close quarters downstairs. He was realistic with the repair time and even cleaned the unit on his dime! I paid my fee and off he went! It was painless!

Description of Work
I chose them through a home warranty policy. He arrived a little late due to some heavy rain but no harm done . . .he was very professional and mindful of my 2 large dogs . . .was quick and careful when working in close quarters downstairs. He was realistic with the repair time and even cleaned the unit on his dime! I paid my fee and off he went! It was painless!

06/22/2013

Pauline W.

Ray / Stuck's Heating & Cooling was reasonably priced, attentive to detail, service was great, very friendly & trustworthy.

Description of Work
Install new furnace & air conditioner.

07/15/2012

Georgene S.

Went very well. We were on vacation when the AC unit went out. We had the house taken care of along with our dogs while we were gone. I called Ray the same morning that he came out to fix the unit. He was there within an hour after calling. Our AC is 22 years old and on borrowed time. Thanks to Ray, we have a little more time left before we have to replace the whole AC/Furnace. The unit was not kicking on at all. I had my nephew come over to meet Ray at the house and Ray tested the unit to see what was wrong. He replaced the fan motor, the capacitor, added two pounds of freon to the unit and said we have a very small freon leak. After he was finished, the lady that was watching the house called me and said the house was much cooler now. Thank you Ray! My dogs are happy.

Description of Work
Serviced AC unit.Added 2 # freon.Replaced Fan motor.Replaced capacitor

Dad's Heating and Cooling

**GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!**We are a Father & Son business proudly serving the Kansas City metro, Dad's Heating and Cooling is your solution for all your residential HVAC needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We strive for excellence and to develop a lasting relationship with you so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our reviews from satisfied clients. Give us a call today to answer all of your questions! Satisfaction guaranteed!

Offers by Dad's Heating and Cooling on Angi
    AFC HEATING & COOLING

AFC Heating and Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC business servicing the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan area for over 55 years. At the current time, we employ 30 people. We specialize in various HVAC activities such as: Residential/Commercial Service, Residential/Commercial New Construction, Residential/Commercial Retrofit and Replacement and Design Build. We service all brands of HVAC equipment. We install major brands including Trane, Lennox, Bryant, GeoComfort, Aprilaire, Honeywell and Mitsubishi. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We also have financing available through Wells Fargo. We are fully licensed and insured.

Offers by AFC HEATING & COOLING on Angi
    KC Guys Heating and Cooling

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

furnace repair, air conditioning repair, heating repair, air conditioning units, hvac