Pure Water Oasis

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2010

We are family owned and operated and are devoted to bringing your family the healthiest water available at the lowest cost possible! Some of our products and services include: Water Softeners, Pure Water Distillers, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Daily Water Supplies, Bottleless Coolers, Air Purifiers, RV Water Systems, System Installation, System Maintenance, Delivery Services (entire KC Metro Area), Well Water Treatment, Friendly Service! We are also members of the Independence Chamber of Commerce, as well as the nationally recognized Water Quality Association....

Spartan Ram Jack

Spartan Ram Jack

With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contractors. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, mud-jacking, drainage improvements, bowing walls and differential settlement in both commercial and residential buildings. Our projects are completed on time and within budget. You can depend on Ram Jack every time.

Offers by Spartan Ram Jack on Angi

05/23/2019

It was a very good experience. Rex was very efficient and detail oriented. He cleaned up after he was done with the installation which we greatly appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener for the whole house and and reverse osmosis for the kitchen sink and ice maker.

CATEGORY water softeners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

05/20/2019

I had always gone to the store to purchase my water and bring it home myself. In just the past few months we have gone to water delivery and it is such a blessing! Good, clean water just shows up on my front porch! It reminds me of the days of the milkman :). I am extremely happy with the water that I get from them as well as the service that they provide. I would highly recommend Pure Water!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have bought water from Pure Water for the last 20 years! The water is clean and pure!

CATEGORY delivery service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure to serve for family!

04/11/2019

We received a water system from pure water. Rex installed and was professional and timely! My kids will no longer drink any water but “pure water” because they love the taste of ours! Penny called and sent us reminders when it was time to change our filters! Great professional company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water system

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery,delivery service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family and we look forward to serving your family for years to come.

04/10/2019

They're excellent, they're here when they say they are going to be. Very personable people to work with and I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection of the water filteration system.

CATEGORY water softeners

Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to always take care of our customers professionally and quickly! Penny

04/03/2019

It went great! Owners Rex&Penny are the best!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a water system put in house

CATEGORY water softeners

We offer system installation and maintenance on all of the systems we sell. We will also service almost any brand of softeners, even if we don't sell that brand in-store. We deliver water supplies to the entire Kansas City Metro area. We offer rentals of our 2-Temp Office Water Coolers. We specialize in well water treatment, and we offer water jug fill-ups in our store.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available