Eli's Tree Service Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2011

A kansas city tree service company,Locally Owned and operated business with 5 - 7 employees. We have a 5 million dollar general liability insurance and workers compensation. We except cash, checks, and money orders. <a href=\"http://s948.photobucket.com/albums/ad330/clintonw69/?action=view&current=CRAIGLISTIMAGEAD.jpg\...

A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc

A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc

A.T.A.W. is a locally owned and operated lawncare business serving the greater Kansas City area since 2012.We are a small business that provides an over the top professional job at an affordable price. Call for a free estimate today

Offers by A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc  on Angi

04/08/2020

Called Eli, and he returned the call within 2 days. I told him what I wanted, and he suggested I text pics of the work I wanted done. I wanted 3 trees removed and stumps grinded, 1 stump removed and 1 tree pruned. He returned a text with a quote within a day. I made a counter-offer. We did that a few times. Eventually agreed on a price. Asked to see his insurance papers. He immediately sent. I had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed & stumps grinded, a tree pruned

08/04/2018

The outcome was amazing. The price was right. Clean was was great. Blew my mind away for the price. I will use him again if needed. Would really recommend using his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming of 3 trees for rental property.

04/06/2018

Eli and his crew removed two very large trees (including hauling off all debris) off of my property for a very reasonable cost. I received about a dozen bids, and Eli's was the cheapest. I will definitely hire again at a future date for stump removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

06/25/2017

Eli and his crew were great, he responded quickly with all communication and was prompt to come out and evaluate my needs after a storm. The team was professional and thorough with cleanup. They were professional and polite when going into my neighbor's yards to clean up the tree. The quote was very reasonable and included tree removal. I highly, highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming after storm. Removed 1 large tree including large branch that fell into neighbor's yard / fence. Trimmed additional tree.

07/01/2013

He did a wonderful job. Our trees haven't looked that well in years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He trimmed 3 trees and cleaned up all the brush that we had laying around.

CATEGORY leaf removal,tree service

Tree triming, tree removal, lawn and fence line clean up,and landscaping.

ask for details