All Residential Services And Repairs

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Edwards Electric LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

1022 N. Old Mill Rd.

Independence, MO 64056

Residential electrical service and repair. We are a locally family owned licensed and insured company. Since 2011 we have earned loyal customers with our competitive pricing, professionalism and customer service in the entire Kansas City metropolitan area. ...

06/13/2020

Eileen B.

Outstanding!!! What a first class act!! This is or second time using Edwards Electric. Deanne, the office manager, is always quick to reply. Zack and Aaron are quick to arrive and always show up on time. Zack and Aaron’s work is outstanding!! They are so friendly, easy to talk with and very easy going. Zack explains in layman’s terms what needs to be done. When the job is done, Zack goes into great detail on what’s been done. We highly recommend Edwards Electric!

Description of Work
Installing a ceiling fan and GFI outlets in 2 rooms

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Thank you very much for using our company and for the kind review!

05/18/2020

Aaron S.

Extremely satisfied. Will use again.

Description of Work
Panel upgrade and fixture replacements

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for supporting our small family owned business!

10/01/2019

Rick B.

I may have been able to handle this myself, but I was out of town for work. I called at 8am the morning after my wife reported the problem. Edwards was able set an appointment for "9am to 11am". Aaron called ahead and showed up promptly at 9am. He wore booties (my wife very much appreciates this detail!). He was polite and professional. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a failed 3-way switch. He explained the problem to my wife (we both appreciate this detail!). He fixed the problem, and my wife is very happy. And, finally, the price was very reasonable for such a quick turn -- even though I failed to take advantage of the Angie's List discount...

Description of Work
Diagnose "can't turn off the lights with either switch".

Category electrician

Thank you, we appreciate your review. We are more than happy to apply the discount from this trip to your next appointment with us, in addition to the discount you would already be receiving from Angies List.

07/26/2019

Bill T.

Aaron did a very good and was able to fix all the projects given him to do.

Description of Work
Moving a light switch, installing bathroom fan and some interior wiring repair.

Category electrician

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

06/10/2019

tim P.

Exceptional service and follow-up! The electrician, Aaron, was very professional and willingly explained all facets of the project. This company is very consumer oriented, and well exceeds expectations for service. They answered all of my many questions, and were a pleasure to deal with. I am definitely using this company again in the near future. Also, their prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Change multiple lights, convert kitchen lights to LED, install ceiling fan

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

03/09/2019

Rod B.

I had a very good experience. He was prompt in responding. Easy to contact. He got the work done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He replaced damaged electric mast on the roof.

Category electrician

We appreciate your business and the kind review. Thank you very much!

01/10/2019

Natasha G.

I didn't hire them they provided me with an estimate

Description of Work
Change recess lights to pendant lights and install bath lights

Category electrician

Thank you for your review. If you are still interested in doing the 9 light fixtures and 3 junction boxes the best we could do is save you 10% on the bid.

11/30/2018

Chris L.

Great. Very professional and punctual

Description of Work
Rewiring job

Category electrician

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business!

08/29/2018

James V.

Aaron arrived promptly at the appointment time. He gave me separate pricing for five different small projects that I was considering within a few minutes after I walked him through them. I accepted all but one and he was able to complete them all before leaving my house. He did a great job and and took care to leave our house as clean as he found it. I told him that it was not necessary to cover his shoes with the surgical booties when he came in the house, but he insisted on putting them on every time that he entered. Polite, clean looking young man that knew what he was doing. We will be a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Added Electrical Outlets

Category electrician

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business. If you have any problems or questions please give us a call.

07/26/2018

Wendi W.

Great. Nice young man, very pleasant. Answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Replace light fixture

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for using our company and your kind words about our team.

07/01/2018

Pamela D.

Aaron was the electrician that came to the house. Very professional. Automatically put slippers over boots when he came in. Very thorough - we have already planned to have future work done by him. Honest young man and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker and outlets checked

Category electrician

We appreciate your review. Thank you for using our company.

06/07/2018

Apryl H.

It turned out that I only needed one breaker, and one circuit needed diagnosis. Aaron was very professional and explained that the diagnosis could turn out to be extensive and offered me the option to wait and save up more money. He did say he believed the repair and diagnosis could be very simple as well. I opted to wait to get the second circuit repaired., but was very happy to get one of them working again

Description of Work
I had 2 circuits that were not functioning in my home. I had thought that I would need 2 circuit breakers.

Category electrician

Thank you for your review. Whenever you are ready to fix the other circuit please keep us in mind.

03/29/2018

Lori W.

We were having issues with an outlet being overloaded and thought perhaps we needed to break out the fuse box. Zackery arrived right on time, put on shoe covers and went right to work checking the box and outlets. None of the items that were plugged into the outlets were drawing enough power to throw the breaker but soon found that a bad outlet extender was the culprit. Zackery spent around 30 minutes working on the problem and ended up not charging for his time. Thanks Zachery!

Description of Work
Inspected Fuse Box

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the review. If you ever have any problems or questions please give us a call.

11/13/2017

Mike B.

All we worked with were professional and very helpful. They answered all of our questions and offered suggestions for things we didnt know to ask. They gave us options and we chose which direction to go. The installer was on time, very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would hire them in a heartbeat. Great job. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
bought an old house that needed electrical upgrade and a new porch light put in.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed doing business with you.

10/12/2017

Matt Q.

The crew arrived early (a good thing), determined the options for the work, provided a timely estimate, then completed the work within the timeframe (2 hours) that was mentioned. They cleaned up the work areas. Zack quickly fixed the GFI socket at no additional cost. Excellent job all around!

Description of Work
A separate, dedicated 20 amp electric circuit need to be run between the breaker box and a new socket to support a new sump pump. Also, a faulty GFI socket in a different location of the house needed to be fixed.

Category electrician

It was a pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any problems or questions please give us a call. Thank you very much.

09/22/2017

TERRI B.

Went great. Was quick, professional, and cleaned up when finished.

Description of Work
add extensions to outlets for new dishwasher and microwave. Added 220 breaker and wireing and plug for new laundry room

Category electrician

Thank you for your review. We appreciate doing business with you.

08/17/2017

Kerrie G.

Zack spent a good deal of time reviewing the situation and then explained everything he needed to do to get the wiring up to code. He was punctual, thorough, respectful, and sent a bid in a timely fashion. He fixed all of the problems and made additions I had asked for (adding an electrical box for a ceiling fan, fixing the wiring for the doorbell). I was very happy with the work and will use him again if I need other electrical work done.

Description of Work
I had a ridiculous mess of old and new wiring in my living room and adjoining bedroom, including one circuit breaker with the wrong gauge wire running from it.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Thank you. It was nice doing business with you. Please give us a call if you have any problems or questions.

08/15/2017

Timothy A.

He was extremely knowledgeable and quick. I will hire again when I need additional work performed.

Description of Work
They added several circuits for me during a kitchen remodel.

Category electrician

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your review.

08/07/2017

Coleen M.

Very well they gave me an estimate and ibstalled the lightsvthe same day

Description of Work
Install pendant lights

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you very much for using our company.

06/30/2017

Brett S.

I had worked for hours trying to hook up a smart wifi dimmer switch and a remote switch without luck. Zach came out and got it up and running in under an hour!! He gave an accurate estimate and the price was so much better than a previous electrician I'd used for other switches! Couldn't be happier with the price, speed, and work! Definitely calling them the next time I need any work done! Thank you!

Description of Work
Needed some smart wifi dimmers switches connect in a 3 way configuration.

Category electrician

Thank you very much. If you have any problems or questions please give us a call.

06/26/2017

Robert C.

Did not use as waiting for other bid.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate which was very fair and job description was good and long with price.

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

11/19/2015

Sandra W.

It went great! I sent an email to their website after hours and they contacted me the next morning. We made an appointment for the next day for him to look at the project and give me an estimate. Adam arrived five minutes early and was very professional. The wiring in my garage was a little tricky and it took some detective work on his part to figure out how to accomplish what was needed, but once he did, he gave me a very reasonable estimate. Even better, he was able to complete the job right then instead of having to come back at a later date. This was very important to me because I needed to make sure the work was completed quickly before the work on the garage doors could begin. Adam also explained a plan for replacing my outdoor light fixture after the garage door conversion and he installed the junction box with that in mind. Before he left, he made sure all of the circuits in the house were working. I was very pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
In anticipation of a garage door conversion, he pulled a junction box and relocated it to the ceiling to give access to wiring to replace the outdoor light fixture and install a new switch later.

10/29/2015

Sheri B.

Needed them asap and they were there. Great guys!!!!!!! Great work!!!! Thanks for everything

Description of Work
Fix a breaker, replaced a socket and light

08/13/2015

Jacquelyn D.

We have used them for 5 years. They are honest and prompt and methodical and clean. He always wears the booties for his shoes and I really appreciate that. They work really fast and do a really good job!

Description of Work
Electrical in the bathroom fan, did switch work for fireplaces fans

09/04/2014

Gloria P.

Zach and Adam were at my house within 2 hours of my initial contact with them. They were very nice and very professional. They explained exactly what caused my plug to go bad and had a new one installed very quickly. I will definitely call them next time I need an electrician.

Description of Work
Replaced the plug that powered my swimming pool equipment.

The Plug Electrical LLC

I provide electrical service work I specialize in large and small jobs. We are here to provide top quality work, knowing that customer service is incredibly important, in order to be successful.

Ric Ginn Electric

Licensed, Bonded and Insured!! Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. We have over 35 years of residential / commercial experience. We specialize in residential service & repair. Flat rate pricing, no surprise, know total cost before we start. Master electrician licenses: exterior assessments & international code council, international code council certified commercial & residential electrical inspector. General liability: Allied group, Work Comp -MEM. Available on Sundays for emergency services ONLY. After 10 PM Emergency Number: 816-864-9574.

Fusion Electric

Fusion Electric is a locally owned and operated business located in Overland Park Kansas. Since 2005, we have been providing professional and prompt service for all your residential needs. Fusion Electric is a full service electrical company servicing both Kansas and Missouri. We are fully licensed and insured meeting state and local requirements. Our friendly and efficient technicians will provide you with top quality service and products to ensure a positive experience. We specialize in service and repair of existing residences & businesses as well as remodel, new construction and tenant improvement.

Offers by Fusion Electric on Angi

ME8862
    Pro-metric
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical service and repair company. Service include: Troubleshooting, fixture installs, breaker boxes, upgrades, lighting, dedicated circuits, and much more. From changing light bulbs to complete home remodels and service upgrades

Commercial Work