Carey's Greatlawn

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

There is no need to wait to start your Spring Clean up. Give us a call now. Contact Jeff Carey 816-200-6233 for an estimate....

A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc

A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc

A.T.A.W. is a locally owned and operated lawncare business serving the greater Kansas City area since 2012.We are a small business that provides an over the top professional job at an affordable price. Call for a free estimate today

Offers by A.T.A.W. Lawncare llc  on Angi

06/25/2018

Jeff has been a real pleasure to work with. He has always been on time and went above and beyond his commitments as well as our expectations. We have since used home on several more small landscaping projects as have some of our neighbors based on the work he did for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added garden areas, relocated sprinkler heads, added edging to existing gardens, removed several dead trees

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/02/2017

Jeff performed lawnmowing and an emergency tree-removal for me when I lived in the Northland, and during a number of conversations I decided to get his bid on landscaping my driveway when I moved to an older neighborhood in Independence. I recognized in Jeff not only the highest degree of creativity but an unsurpassed passion and perfectionism that I knew would produce the finest possible outcome....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/30/2017

Jeff is a fair and honest businessman. I'm glad my mower broke!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm selling my home, my lawnmower broke, and I needed professional mowing and edging for an upcoming open-house. Jeff responded immediately with a fair price and an expert job. Then, horror of horrors, the morning of the open house I woke to discover that a storm during the night had blown my crab apple tree down, blocking my porch and front walk. I could not get someone to remove it. When Jeff came by for my weekly mowing he said he could remove it for me, and did so a day later, also for a very fair price. What's more, he skips my lawn whenever the grass isn't long enough for cutting.

04/14/2017

Jeff responded within 30 min of my phone call. We discussed options and he gave estimates and the lawn was done about an hour after I made the call. Awesome service and professional team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My lawn needed mowing and edging after I had been out of town for a month.

03/16/2017

These guys stepped in where another lawn care company dropped the ball. They fixed what was left behind and left the lawn looking superb! They couldn't have been nicer or more professional. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service

Commercial and residential lawn mowing, landscaping,aeration,verti-cut,and snow removal

lawn chemical application