Asphalt Wizards

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2004

I started Asphalt Wizards in 2002. Previously I have been a foreman with two other asphalt companies here in the Kansas City area. My experience and knowledge assures your paving needs will be handled with utmost care and professionalism. I look forward to hearing from you. - Parrish Love, Owner & President...

Wilson Concrete & Construction LLC

We Offer all Angie's List Members the $250.00 coupon on a full driveway. We are a family owned business that specializes in residential and commercial concrete flatwork and have been in business for over 30 years. We are licensed and insured, and dedicated to completing each project in a timely manner. We use square point-of-sale register (there is a 2.75% fee added to sale).

J. Richardson Construction

J. Richardson Construction is a family owned and operated business that has been operating for over 20 years. While our main specialty is underground utilities such as: storm water, french drains, water and sanitary lines we consider ourselves a jack of all trades. Our next area of focus is concrete work. For example, sidewalks and driveways. We also can provide quotes on fencing. J. Richardson is not only licensed and insured but it is also a WBE/DBE company in the state of Kansas.

All Weather Decks

All Weather Decks is highly rated for customer service and quality and has been serving the Kansas City community for over a decade. Alt number: 913-206-1974 or 816-419-0848.

03/13/2018

After contacting through Angie's List waited 2 weeks and was never contacted. Called the office and spoke with a young lady about getting a quote and did not receive a call back until the end of the week. Quote given for an asphalt drive was the same price for having them do a concrete drive. Compared to their competitors asphalt drive in that region they are way over priced and even their concret...

Description of Work
Was getting quote for Asphalt Drive

04/17/2017

We got our bid within 5 days of requesting an estimate. They were comparable to other companies in price and we were impressed with their professionalism. After a few rain delays, they arrived to do the work. They removed some cracked concrete from the original driveway then paved over a previous asphalt from about 12 years ago. They were quick and finished in 1/2 day. The driveway looks great. Th...

Description of Work
We hired Asphalt Wizards to repave our residential driveway.

12/01/2016

The work done was exceptional. It took two days for this guys to finish. My presence was not required which was very helpful. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Driveway was old and cracked so I wanted to give it a new life.

Category concrete driveways

11/07/2016

The work was done in two days (to remove the asphalt and pir the concrete - day 1; remove the wooden form and clean-up - day 2). Everything was done without the owner present at home. The work quality was great, they made a new drainage path which is working out perfectly. Their responsiveness and punctuality are beyond reproach; I will hire them again without thinking twice.

Description of Work
Approximately 800 sq f of the old and cracked asphalt driveway was to be replaced by a concrete pavement. The old driveway was badly crumbled along the garage door so rain water and mud would be accumulating there and trace it all the way into garage.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

09/19/2016

It was fine. They were just fine. I just found someone else that was a little bit better priced and was able to work with me a little bit more with more flexibility.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from them.

01/29/2016

From beginning to end everything went great. They listened to my needs and fulfilled them to the fullest. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
Tear out and replace driveway.

Category concrete driveway","driveway contractor

09/19/2012

They were prompt, on the job at 7 o'clock every morning, the work they did was really good quality, they tied in the driveway with the foundation, and they did a very good job of finishing the driveway. They also did some minor things for me on the side.

Description of Work
They paved a concrete driveway.

Category concrete driveway

10/23/2007

I was very pleased with what they did and the guy was really nice.

Description of Work
They put a coating on my driveway.

09/11/2006

I requested a bid from this company on 3 separate occasions. The owner scheduled to meet with me 3 separate times and failed to show each and every time. When he did finally show up to bid my job, it was unannounced and when I was having dinner. After bringing up my displeasure with his lack of communication which inconvenienced me, he became very rude, nasty, and abrasive. I decided to use another company as a result. Had he explained himself in regard to punctuality I may have been able to forgive and still do business with him. I cannot recommend this company at all due to unreliability and lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
I requested a bid to have work done on my home driveway. This company exhibited an overall bad experience for me as I have outlined in detail.

06/20/2006

They were very friendly. They cleaned up after they were done and scrubbed the driveway. It was really nice.

Description of Work
They tore out the driveway and poured new asphalt. They also fixed around the garage door so the water would run away from the house.

Asphalt & Concrete Driveways