All-n-One Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

10531 E US Highway 40

Independence, MO 64055

All-n-One Plumbing was founded in 2007 with one thing in mind, to provide exceptional plumbing and drain cleaning services. We provide you with fair priced quotes up front. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Call us today to schedule your appointment with us!...

06/16/2022

Jc W.

We hired them awhile back to fix and finish a shower line as well as unclog a basement drain. We were charged over $600 for their plumber to spend little actual time working on the shower and barely attempting to unclog the basement drain and and actually spend most of his time in his van on the phone to his boss. Also were lead to believe he could unclog our basement shower drain relatively easily and could tell us what was clogging it when he gave an estimate on a previous visit. We were left with a relatively messy situation and are very disappointed and unhappy with this company and would never recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixing a Shower Drain and Unclogging a Basement

08/23/2017

Jerry F.

I had to tell the Plumer how to tell the old part was bad.

Description of Work
I had a expansion tank replaced. It was a replaced in 20 minutes. The part was $40. The 20 minute labor was $180.00 dollars. I'm a disabled veteran and they're charging me $540.00 dollars a hour labor.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

As as company, we pride ourselves on offering up-front pricing that customers can count on. When you call in, our dispatchers will provide you will a flat rate price on many of our repairs, including the replacement of an expansion tank. With that in mind, there are no hourly labor rates being charged for this type of work, nor a break-down in pricing between labor and parts. The total price for the job above was $220. If the tech takes 2 hours, the customer will still be charged the same price that was quoted at the beginning of the job. We hope our customers appreciate our flat-rate repair prices and understand that we were not, in any way, trying to overcharge a customer. [Member Name Removed], we are sorry for any misunderstanding in the pricing model or frustration in the way you were charged. We would, however, like to thank you for your service in our military. We are very appreciative of all of our service men and women. We hope that you will use our services again in the future.

07/06/2017

Susan B.

He was just great! Fast, professional and tidy!

Description of Work
Toilet was continually running. Parts needed to be replaced in the tank.

06/28/2017

Joe H.

discount for first full price for second

Description of Work
2 clogged drains

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you were dissatisfied with our pricing structure. If our technicians are doing multiple services in one trip, we do discount each additional service. So, when having 2 drains augered, the second drain cleaning is discounted. We have found that our pricing is lower than all of our major competitors, so we hope you will return in the future. Our dispatchers are always happy to answer pricing questions up front, so you know exactly what to expect before our technicians arrive.

05/26/2017

Janet S.

I am very pleased with their work. They were friendly and professional. They did what they said they were going to do. My vent pipe leading from the water heater to the vent in the ceiling had fallen off, they fixed that for me just because they saw it needed to be done. I thought that was very kind. They will be my plumbers for here on out.

Description of Work
I had an underground water leak. The replaced and relocated the water line. My house is on a concrete slab and they figured out a way to repair without breaking up concrete. They needed to take down part of my fencing to accomplish this. When the work was completed they repaired the fence.

06/30/2016

william H.

Zack came to the house right on time. He quickly diagnosed the problem. He cleared and tested all of the drains. Zack is a great guy. My satisfaction was his highest priority. Zack hit the bullseye.

Description of Work
My bathroom drains were very slow. Zack cleared them out and now all are running better than ever.

05/18/2016

M Jenise C.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater that a different provider said would not be covered by my home owners insurance policy. The insurance did cover the work.

01/06/2016

william H.

The job, start to finish, was excellent. Keith and Stacy, the men who did the work were professional and very courteous. I spoke several times with Ashley in the office. She was so helpful and accommodating. She answered my calls beyond normal business hours. Ashley is well-versed in the business. When I needed part of the job done early, she made it happen. The owner was involved in some of the decisions. Although I never talked with him personally, the owner did everything he could do to make the job go smoothly and save me money.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 kitchen faucets, 4 bathroom faucets, 2 shower valves, and 1 drainpipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your business and for your review! Ashleigh spoke highly of you and said you were very kind. We greatly appreciate having you as a customer and hope to work with you on any future projects. Thanks again!!

11/24/2015

randy G.

Great. However, what I want to say is that I have used these folks numerous times after discovering them. They are the absolute best. Even though I still have a service agreement with a large plumbing, heating, cooling outfit which I cannot get out of for now, when it comes to any plumbing issues I call these folks instead. They are fast and dependable. They are professional and courteous. Their charges are more than reasonable, several times they haven't charged me at all. Today, they just charged for the visit because they thought the fix was too simple.

Description of Work
ficks faucet and shower

10/14/2015

Ruth D.

05/20/2015

Marion G.

Our sump pump went out, so we contacted this company who we had used in the past. My husband told the receptionist at All n One that he would like the earliest available appointment, and the lady told him someone would be by between 8 and 10am. When 10am had passed, he called the company again and the receptionist told him it was between 8 and 10am the next day. The serviceman finally arrived the next day, which was still after the promised 10am. He did a good job at replacing the sump pump, but that is where the positives end. He came into our home with shoes that were so filthy, that he left clumps of dirt on our hardwood floors, and as he walked up and down our carpeted stairs, he ground dirt into the light colored carpet. Also, as he took the old sump pump upstairs, he dripped dirty water on the carpet as well as left a puddle in the room where the sump pump was. He made no attempt to clean up his mess, and when I contacted the company to tell them about the mess, they never responded even to apologize. We have a young toddler who spends a lot of time on the floor, so we were quite upset. So in summary, the work performed was acceptable, but it was not worth the time wasted waiting for the serviceman to arrive or the time and resources it took to clean up the mess he left behind.

Description of Work
We contacted this provider to replace a sump pump.

Category wells, drain cleaning

Thank you for your review. We would like to investigate this occurrence, but would like further information. I see your address listed as Leavenworth, which is outside of our coverage area. Is there a different address where the work was completed? We take these types of reports very seriously, as we expect cleanliness and quality from our employees. Please provide additional information, so that we may address this situation. Thank you!

03/10/2015

J. B.

It went great! Nick arrived promptly and went right to work. He is very knowledgeable and customer friendly. He is definitely an asset to your company. He cleaned up and left it better than new. Would absolutely recommend Nick and All in One Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replaced water pressure regulator and water tank pressure relief valve with downpipe.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business!!

09/19/2014

sharon Z.

Have worked with ALL IN ONE PLUMBING Since Cory First started his business. They do great work Very professional and very Pleasant to work with. I would refer them to anyone !!

Description of Work
Replacing Plumbing from inside the house out to the main.

08/07/2014

Kerry D.

Scheduling/communication issues came up but were handled professionally. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed an outdoor shut-off on the natural gas line to my grill.

Category gas leak repair, drain cleaning

07/19/2014

Deborah M.

Answered my phone call first time I called. Made appointment. Estimate was reasonable, so we set up a service date. Joe is a nice person. Left a clean work area, which is much appreciated. Job well done.

Description of Work
Replaced pipes under kitchen sink and behind wall.

06/07/2014

randy G.

My regular plumbers had been unable to unplug a drain in my basement garage, but these guys got it done right and right away. The price was more than reasonable. Unfortunately, I do not remember but the plumbers name, but he was a good guy...and gave it the extra try it needed.

Description of Work
Unplugged a drain in my basement garage that no one else had been able to do.

03/31/2014

WADE M.

They were super nice and got me fixed up the next day. I'll be using them for my plumbing stuff in the future.

Description of Work
I had a sink install I was doing myself and ended getting into something I couldn't finish. I called these guys.

11/04/2013

Becky B.

My house was built in 1923 and like most older homes there is always something to fix. I've used All-n-One Plumbing for several years, have always been very happy with their service. They have replaced a water heater, opened clogged drains, and today Corey replaced my ancient garbage disposal with a new one. They are always pleasant, polite, and very professional. They communicate well, are always on time, correctly diagnose the problem quickly, and I have never had problems later with anything they fix. Their fees for services are also reasonable. The garbage disposal replacement today only took about an hour and the new one works great. I would highly recommend All-n-One to friends, neighbors, or anyone that needs plumbing services. Thank you guys and a huge A++++++++++!! Becky Berry

Description of Work
Replaced a garbage disposal.

09/29/2013

Charlotte H.

The estimate took less than 15 minutes. Cory told me exactly what needed to be done, how long it would take, and the and quot;no more thanand quot; cost. After 2 other estimates, I hired him on the spot. His office called shortly thereafter and set up the appt. He came on time, went straight to work and was out in about and hour - maybe hour 1/2. The final cost was less than the and quot;no more thanand quot; price. Will definately use in the future.

Description of Work
Installed additional gas line.

09/08/2013

Duane L.

We had a basement floor drain back up (again). It was cleaned 45 days earlier by someone else. I wanted the main line video recorded to determine the problem All-n-One was one of the few companies that had that capacity. Service was prompt, courteous and generally professional. The provider spent time to discuss the situation with my wife, as I was not home. Her report was positive. We received a better price because two services were combined. If possible I would have scored this company a B+ rather than A. I expect a repair company to clean up and put back material that is moved. He did not. Minor problem, but it is part of clean up.

Description of Work
Cleaned and video recorded the main sewer line from the basement to the street connection

07/27/2013

Robert S.

Description of Work
Our sump pump went out. We called them and they were out the next day. Did a quick,clean and professional job. I was extremely happy with the fast and efficient job they did. Great job guys! Note that the day of service is an estimate...it was after the last major rain that flooded many basements....ours too.

09/04/2012

Caryn B.

I would highly recommend them; they were punctual and responsive. They were very kind and I felt safe with them in my home.

Description of Work
I used All-n-One Plumbing & Drains to fix a sewer gas leak.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

04/24/2012

Caryn B.

The first time we called All-N-One they answered right away and scheduled us for the following day. Corey installed the water heaters and removed the old ones in less than 3 hours. He was very polite, professional, personable and knew what he was doing. He explained things clearly and answered all the questions I threw at him. I felt his pricing was fair and knew when they left that if we had any other projects we would call him to do the work. Every time we call All-N-One someone answers and Corey and/or Jason comes out that same day or the next. The guys are always on time, wear protective booties to keep your house clean, and are very knowledgable. They can usually solve any problem with the materials they have in their trucks. If they do need to get a part, they get it right away and repair the problem that same day. A couple of our fixtures are unique and had to be special ordered. Cassie, their office manager always kept me updated on the status of the part and as soon as the part was received Corey and/or Jason was out to finish the project. I highly recommend Corey and his company ! We will continue to use his services in the future!

Description of Work
We originally had Corey come out to replace three of our water heaters. He was so wonderful to work with that we have had him repair the leaking pipes in the pool mechanical room, replace the tankless water heater in the pool house, he installed two new sump pumps, replaced the toilet in the master bathroom, winterized the pool house, replaced hot water stems in three of our bathrooms, installed new shut off valves in the laundry room and two bathrooms, repaired our daughter's leaking toilet, removed, repaired and installed the master shower thermo mixer (he had to order the parts from London), and installed the main water pressure valve when he found out our water pressure was at 110 psi.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, wells, drain cleaning

08/19/2011

John B.

I had a toilet that was running on and on if I forgot to jiggle the handle after flushing. It was driving me nuts! I called All-n-One and they had a plumber in the area on another call but he could be out fairly quickly to handle my call. I agreed and he came right out and poof, it was fixed faster than I expected! Very good job, simple, quick, and inexpensive! I'll use them again if I need another plumbing related job to be done!

Description of Work
I had a toilet that would run on and on if I didn't flush it correctly.

06/23/2011

Aaron R.

Basement drain by the washer was clogged. It was was after hours, called and they were out within an hour and had the clog taken care of.