All-n-One Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

All-n-One Plumbing was founded in 2007 with one thing in mind, to provide exceptional plumbing and drain cleaning services. We provide you with fair priced quotes up front. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Call us today to schedule your appointment with us!...

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions was incorporated in 1997. The President, Ken Banks, was previously employed with a local foundation repair company for 6 1/2 years before starting his own company. It was his belief based on personal experience, as well as professional engineer statements, that the majority (85%) of wet basements could be made dry or maintained dry by improving and managing the water run-off (drainage) around the structure. Therefore our motto became, We Correct the Cause Not the Symptom!

The Leaky Cellar

Ten time Super Service Award winner! Our mission is to protect your biggest investment, your home and its foundation. Drainage is one of the most important aspects in the longevity of your property so we give it plenty of attention. Whether addressing water problems from the inside or outside we make every effort to be the best in our industry while offering affordable solutions to our customers.

KC Metro Plumbing LLC

Free on-site estimates for plumbing. Licensed master plumber and residential general contractor with over 60 years of combined experience. Additional email - info@kcmetroplumbing.com.

Offers by KC Metro Plumbing LLC on Angi

08/23/2017

I had to tell the Plumer how to tell the old part was bad.

Description of Work
I had a expansion tank replaced. It was a replaced in 20 minutes. The part was $40. The 20 minute labor was $180.00 dollars. I'm a disabled veteran and they're charging me $540.00 dollars a hour labor.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

As as company, we pride ourselves on offering up-front pricing that customers can count on. When you call in, our dispatchers will provide you will a flat rate price on many of our repairs, including the replacement of an expansion tank. With that in mind, there are no hourly labor rates being charged for this type of work, nor a break-down in pricing between labor and parts. The total price for t...

07/06/2017

He was just great! Fast, professional and tidy!

Description of Work
Toilet was continually running. Parts needed to be replaced in the tank.

06/28/2017

discount for first full price for second

Description of Work
2 clogged drains

Category drain cleaning

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you were dissatisfied with our pricing structure. If our technicians are doing multiple services in one trip, we do discount each additional service. So, when having 2 drains augered, the second drain cleaning is discounted. We have found that our pricing is lower than all of our major competitors, so we hope you will return in the future. Our dispatchers ar...

05/26/2017

I am very pleased with their work. They were friendly and professional. They did what they said they were going to do. My vent pipe leading from the water heater to the vent in the ceiling had fallen off, they fixed that for me just because they saw it needed to be done. I thought that was very kind. They will be my plumbers for here on out.

Description of Work
I had an underground water leak. The replaced and relocated the water line. My house is on a concrete slab and they figured out a way to repair without breaking up concrete. They needed to take down part of my fencing to accomplish this. When the work was completed they repaired the fence.

06/30/2016

Zack came to the house right on time. He quickly diagnosed the problem. He cleared and tested all of the drains. Zack is a great guy. My satisfaction was his highest priority. Zack hit the bullseye.

Description of Work
My bathroom drains were very slow. Zack cleared them out and now all are running better than ever.

Category plumbing

Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Gas Line Repair & Installation, Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Repiping, Video Inspection, Kitchen Plumbing, Bathroom Remodeling, Clogged Toilet Repair, Sump Pumps, Water Heaters