Above n Beyond Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

I am a small business I have me and 2 other workers most of the time . I am the one that comes out to look at the work you need done I am also the one that does the work. If you go with us I also start your job I'm on it till the job is done I do one job at a time. I picked the name Above n Beyond Construction because I will go above n beyond for you....

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

07/13/2020

WONDERFUL! James Sanders, the owner, inspected the damage on July 9, 2020. On July 13, he came out to my home, put up new wood and soffit vents, painted everything the exact same color as the wood had been, and took a picture of gutter damage so that the gutter company could come out and fix the gutter. All in all he did a great job. He was reasonable, professional, friendly, punctual, and thoroug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage on the eaves by my front porch. Wood rot appeared.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,house painters

Thank you sir ! It was appreciated the chance for us to make you a happy customer. If need anything don't hesitate to call. Thank you , James

08/30/2017

no messages returned

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The recent rain caused our basement to flood about 2-4" including a carpeted area that we were trying to get an estimate for pulling it up, sealing the concrete, then see about putting new flooring in. I have messaged them twice, a couple days apart, and no one has responded. very frustrating when we have moldy carpet that needs to come out before we all get sick.

CATEGORY handyman service

I am sorry ! I do not remember any messages or calls not returned. I do not only look at the jobs , I also do the work and i can only imagine I just missed it.

06/08/2017

James and his crew did a wonderful job. The work was finished in a professional and timely manner and we could not be happier with the results. If you are looking for a fair and honest company to work on your home, this is it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of house, shop and shed

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you sir ! I am very glad you are happy with how it turned out. You picked perfect colors to make your home pop. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again, James

10/20/2014

I called James on a Sunday afternoon after scouring Craiglist for a company to replace several sections of rotted siding on my home. I fully expected to get his voice-mail. But, to my utter shock, he answered on Sunday and told me he was in the area and would stop by within the hour to check out the house. He showed up right on time and surveyed all the issues. He explained not only how he would f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sections of lap siding, resolved the issue of moisture seeping behind my windows, constructed wood shutters to replace the vinyl shutters on my house, painted and stained all replaced/repaired sections on the house.

CATEGORY contractors,siding,water damage restoration,house painters

Thank you (member name) I really just try to make sure you know what's going on because of exactly what you said in your comment it make's it easier for you to know. I appreciate the words if you ever do need anything please give me a call.

02/07/2014

We've used James and crew in the past (exterior painting) and were very pleased with the results. They were professional, polite, honest, flexible (we made some changes but they were fine with it) and really went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied.  We recently used them again to do some interior painting and kitchen remodeling in our new house. We've gutted an entire house and hired ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, tiling, kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thank you [member name removed] you and [member name removed] are pleasant to work with and when you change things they wasn't things caused any problems and like I said it's your home so we want it to be how you want it. Thank you again, James

We do wood rot repair interior and exterior paint , tiling (floors , walls , showers and back splashes) trim work roof repairs (wood , comp , slate , tile clay and concrete) we do many things to keep your home up to par