Carter Custom Painting llc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2014

p.o. box 265

Imperial, MO 63052

St. Louis Painting and Remodeling Company who has gained its recognition in being highly skilled in all phases of Interior and Exterior House Painting, Carpentry, and our speciality artistic work like Mural and Sign Painting....

10/20/2021

Maria A.

fantastic!

Description of Work
interior painting of ceilings and walls in main living areas, including ceiling and wall repair and 11 custom shutters

03/24/2021

Fred B.

If I could I would rate 10 stars. Very neat, excellent work like hiring a professional artist,no mess, and they are very diligent to get work completed as requested. No surprises. We were so happy we immediately hired for another painting project in our home. I highly recommend. WonderFul experience .

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet and walls painted, and doors woodwork and all repairs required

Category contractors,interior painters

05/22/2020

Cecilia S.

There were two separate projects and both went very well. The interior painting included painting of two bedrooms, hallway, living room, family room, and laundry room. Some excellent repairs were made to the plaster walls. Also, new hinges were installed on all the doors. The external painting included replacement of some rotted wood; repairs to the door frame; installation of new door knob and lock; and installation of a gutter and downspout as well as an extension of an existing downspout. Both projects were completed efficiently with no issues and were very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior painting of several rooms and exterior painting of shed.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/02/2016

Jean W.

Rich was easy to work with and very professional. His drawings and bid for the work were turned in promptly and then once the work was commissioned, it was done on time and at the cost agreed upon! The mural is still on the side of Crestwood Elementary in Crestwood, MO and it looks as good today as when it was painted.

Description of Work
Rich painted a mural on the side of Crestwood Elementary, which is still there today. We interviewed several artists and had them submit drawings based on our theme. We chose Rich to do the work and it turned out wonderfully.

Category house painters,interior painters

04/17/2016

Matthew G.

Rich was great, he and his crew did a great job. They were very professional, made sure to clean up after they were done each day. Very responsive via email. My original intention was to get the deck washed and stained and some of the boards replaced that were damaged. It was in pretty bad shape from the previous owner. He recommended replacing some boards in the deck that were obviously rotting, so I went with that recommendation. He then proceeded to paint all parts of the deck, even some parts that were unstained for some reason from the previous owner's staining. He also left me a small can of the stain color mix that he used, so that I could re-stain spots over time.

Description of Work
Washed and stained my entire deck (three tier deck) and replaced several boards that were rotting or severely damaged.

Category decks,deck cleaning,house painters

04/11/2016

Sharon G.

Description of Work
Repair & painting to water damaged walls, ceilings & woodwork was done professionally, efficiently & reasonably

04/02/2016

Srinivas M.

Rich did an excellent job and we could not be more pleased with his work. He was very professional, completed the work on time and cleaned up well. He was very flexible and willing to work with our budget and split some of the work over multiple months.

Description of Work
Rich painted the entire first floor area and also did finished carpentry, window casings (entire first floor) and 3-piece crown molding in the formal dining area.

Category woodworking,interior painters

03/29/2016

Deborah T.

Carter Custom Painting was punctual and trustworthy. He finished everything in a timely manner and adjusted anything along the way that needed it. Such as I picked a color that didn't look like I had expected it to and he took it back and got the right color. His helper was also good. He was reasonably priced and did some a some carpentry work to help finish up the house. His carpentry work included adjusting door and putting trim on the floor. I came from out of state to help my Aunt get her house in order after the death of her brother. My Aunt loved the work and remarked on it quite often to me.

Description of Work
He painted the interior of a two story house and did several carpentry jobs to help bring the house into great shape.

Category woodworking,interior painters,doors

03/29/2016

Jackie J.

Carter Custom Painting does very precise and high-quality work. Rich has always been very prompt in getting back to me with quotes for any project to be performed. He provides accurate estimates of when each project will begin and how long it is expected to take. He is very respectful of my home - keeping materials and supplies organized and out of the way during the project and cleaning up upon completion of the project. As all of my friends and family would tell you, I'm a very anal person but yet have no complaints about the quality of Rich's work - absolutely no stray marks on ceilings, trim, etc.

Description of Work
In March 2016, Carter Custom Paining primed and painted the walls and ceiling of my remodeled master bathroom and touched-up the paint of the hallway and master bedroom walls impacted by the remodel. This is the second interior painting project that Carter Custom Painting has performed in my home. A few years ago when I moved into my condo, I engeged Carter Custom Painting - upon the recommendation of my realtor - to paint all of the interior walls of the condo.

03/22/2016

Elizabeth F.

Really well. We were the big hold-up, and Rich kept reminding me that the weather was going to be a factor in his ability to get the job done. He came out and got it done wuickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Painted a graphic sign on the side of a business with the word "Antiques" and a finger pointing to the store entrance.

Category house painters

03/19/2016

Sharon W.

This experience was one of the best I've ever had with a contractor. My brother and I were getting ready to list my dad's house in St. Louis and we needed some repairs and painting done before we listed it. I had a very narrow window of time to get the estimate because I live in Atlanta. My brother was still working full time. Rich came over on a Sunday morning, looked the job over and gave me the estimate on the spot. I cannot begin to explain how extremely trustworthy and honest this man is. The quote fit my idea of the price and I handed over the keys to the house and went back to Atlanta. Rich did everything long distance, texting me paint colors (which was great because all we wanted was neutral). Rich completed the job entirely on his own. When the job was complete, my brother inspected it, was very pleased and paid for the work. Rich Carter was a godsend. My brother and i were in a situation where we had to completely trust a stranger with keys to the house and the responsibility of completing the job. They just don't come any better than Carter's Custom Painting. They are the most honest and trustworthy company I've ever encountered. Rich came and in saved us at a very difficult time and a very difficult situation. I would trust him with any work any time. In fact, my brother was also so pleased that he hired him for several other projects at his own house in Wildwood. You can't go wrong here!

Description of Work
Rich Carter painted and made some repairs to my dad's basement before we listed the house for sale.

08/12/2008

JENNIFER W.

After my initial call, we met at my house to look at the wall to be painted, as well as the colors in the room. We also discussed my preference for the style of painting and my budget. Rich then sent me a sample drawing of the mural meeting my criteria. He was very prompt in responding and was able to schedule around my plans. He had researched the painting style and brought a few books with him. He arrived at 8:00 am each day and was very professional while at my house. He was also flexible in adapting the mural as it progressed and I had new ideas. My son was very happy with the mural and it turned out just as we'd hoped.

Description of Work
Painted a mural in child's room.

Category muralist

Thanks! awesome review, i just now saw this 8 years later.

10/16/2007

TONY D.

He has a degree in art. He is absolutely phenomenal. The price is moderate. The work is immaculate. Neatness is immaculate. I can't say enough good about this gentleman.

Description of Work
Interior Painting.

Thanks!I just now saw this 9 years later

Apex Certified Restoration & Construction LLC

Apex Restoration leads the way for homeowners dealing with fire damage, water damage and storm damage. Our courteous professionals work diligently with your insurance adjuster to allow you time with your family.

Bryant Restoration

While you can’t control when disaster happens, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you have quick access to the fire and water restoration and mold remediation services provided by Bryant Restoration. Call us today at 573-366-6351 to request immediate assistance. Our team is more than happy to answer any questions you have and help you as quickly as possible.

Danayypro

Honest & Efficient Hard Work. Here at DanAyyProCleaning, We are new Pressure washing and soft wash business of 2022. However we thrive on being very knowledgeable and also always open for advice an willing to gain knowledge, all while staying time efficient of what we do on a day-to-day basis. We serve St. Louis city an county also about 50-60 miles into a wide Variety of our surrounding municipalities. Here at DanAyyPro We think no one single job nor tasking is to much for our plate in fact bring it on we would love to have your business. Taking general Inquiries now.

lc9750076
    saint louis
    business license
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer interior and exterior painting, carpentry, wallpaper removal, wall repair, drywall services, water restoration, remodeling, door installation,deck and fence staining,faux finishes,power washing,and our specialty- murals, and sign painting

N/A