Advanced Cleaning Concept

State of missouri
03/29/2222

3539 E Four Ridge Rd

Imperial, MO 63052

Deck and fence refinishing, house wash, concrete cleaning, deck stain, fence stain, patio wash, deck clean, deck wash, fence wash

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
house wash

house wash

siding companies201763023
Looks Like New Again!

Advanced Cleaning Concept, LLC believes in developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with our customers, and your complete satisfaction with our services is our greatest concern. And YES WE DO HAVE INSURANCE .. Did you know an uninsured worker can SUE YOU should they get injured on your property? ACC removes all risk and delivers quality results along with extremely competitive pricing on every job we do. We offer house washes, deck refinishing, driveway cleaning, fence refinishing, patio cleaning, and much more! We do not offer window washing services...

pressure washing (9)deck cleaning (4)decks & porches (2)Patios (1)roof cleaning (1)siding companies (1)concrete driveways (1)house cleaning (3)foundation repair (1)

10/07/2020

From start to finish, Donald was responsive to communication and did quality work. The deck looks great! I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed and stained/sealed our deck

Category decks,house cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

05/20/2020

Absolutely outstanding job under difficult conditions. A roof which looked terrible appeared brand new after DJ was finished. We could not have been happier. Any further work I need Advanced Cleaning Concepts will be my first call.

Description of Work
Roof Wash

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

04/30/2020

I am totally impressed with the job. The power washing cleaned the deck better than it has been in the last 6 years. Because they had done such a great job power washing the restaining looks better than ever. Their bid was the lowest of 3 bids. They were courteous and professional. I will definitely hire them again.Tthey take great pride in their work.

Description of Work
Cedar deck needed to be power washed and restained

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

04/29/2020

They did a phenomenal job. They were fast, they didn't mess around and busy working. I recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They power washed my house.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

04/29/2020

It went very well. They were very professional and I like it, respectable, when they on break they will let me know, and very polite.

Description of Work
They power washed the exterior of the house.

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

04/28/2020

I had mildew growing on my siding and the job he did turned out nicer than other services I’ve used before. I recommend him to all my family and friends who need professional power washing.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/28/2020

Everything was so easy. From the initial call to the finished product, ACC took care of every need and concern we had about our concrete and deck. DJ was amazing ! ACC was on time and professional. I would recommend ACC for all your power washing needs.

Description of Work
Deck, foundation and patio cleaning.

Category decks,concrete driveways,deck cleaning,pressure washing,foundation repair,patios

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

04/28/2020

The experience with Acc was effortless I needed some power washing done that I didn't have the means to do,I called set an appointment I beleave it was the owner who cam out gave me a bid and he went to work that day.i was very happy with the end result ,no damage,and no bs.All around good experience

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance, Pressure Washing

Category house cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

06/26/2019

Djs prices were great and my house looked brand new again!! He was very nice and performed in a timely manner. Will definitely be spreading the word!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

Category house cleaning,siding,pressure washing,apartments

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

We offer deck and fence refinishing, house washing, driveway cleaning, patio cleaning and much more!

If you don't see what you are looking for please call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal