B & D Construction Co LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2004

4 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges....

Artistic Decks

When you choose Artistic Decks to create your new out door space you are getting the best service in the industry. From the design of your deck to the craftsmanship and materials we use, everything is the absolute finest in quality and durability. Once we have the plans in place for how you want your deck to look, the next step is picking the type of materials to use. To days deck material market is full of choices that include both natural and man made products.

E&R Emergency Hauling and Delivery

Our team is a motivated team that goal is to get the job done.We are couple of down to earth guys that love to service the community. Great professional prices is what we will deliver.Junk removals,Hauling from appliances to furniture with a smile.

THICK Concrete

Since 2015, we have been specializing in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, grading, excavating, trenching, drainage, and more! Both Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/16/2017

We set a start date after agreeing on the work to be done. They came on time and completed the job in three (3) days. It matches the rest of the driveway perfectly.

Description of Work
I needed an extension added to my driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/06/2015

The front footing of the garage were too high which created a steep angle from the alley. I was really concerned about this. B&D shared my concerns and remedied the situation very well. The outcome was better than I expected. They were always on time and professional with exceptional work and attention to detail. I plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
filled, graded and poured a garage floor and apron.

06/26/2015

I'd used Dave's services previously for my back patio, but I still got 2 other bids besides his for the front porch. Dave's was the best bid price-wise, but I also liked his ideas for fixing the issue of the porch rising and lowering during the cold and rainy seasons. The original porch was about 20' long, 4' wide, and 7' deep, and had a crack almost all the way thru the depth of the porch, and ac...

Description of Work
Removed old concrete front porch, replacing with new poured concrete porch.

Category concrete repair,decks

06/04/2015

AWESOME. Dave and his crew are always great. I have been using B&D for over 15 years and they have done work ranging from custom concrete patios to full basement renovation. I wouldn't call anyone else, and don't.

Description of Work
Built a custom wooden fence atop of our driveway and a custom pergola over our side patio.

06/01/2015

It went well. Dave and his crew were punctual, courteous and professional. We are very happy with the work they performed and they were priced reasonably as well. I would use them again for work if I had it in the future and would recommend them to others as well!

Description of Work
Dave and his crew ripped out my existing patio and replaced it with a larger, exposed aggregate patio.

Concrete pouring & repair