Wischmeyer Electric Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2015

Residential, Commercial, and Industrial electric installation and service. Low voltage controls....

My Electric Guys

With over 100 years of combined experience, My Electric Guys, INC is on a mission to revolutionize your experience with electrical contractors. We are licensed and insured to provide you with the highest quality electrical service. In addition to our professional field technicians, our office team is second-to-none and will provide you with a experience that will exceed your expectations. We offer the lowest prices on electrical services, in fact, we believe in our rates so much that we offer a best price guarantee. If you can find a lower price, we will beat it! If you are looking for a professional and affordable licensed electrical contractor, look no further- you found us.

Loveland Home Solutions LLC

Loveland Home Solutions is a residential service company specializing in electrical and plumbing repairs. We are family owned and operated and maintain a work load so we can be responsive to your needs in a short time. We have been in business for over 50 years serving the St Charles and St Louis Counties areas

Offers by Loveland Home Solutions LLC on Angi
Reinhold Electric Inc

We started in 1976, to provide quality and assurance to always satisfy the customer. We guarantee all of our work, and our employees deliver this proud craftsmanship. We also over 24 hour emergency service. With a live answering service to take your calls, we have owners and electricians that are on standby around the clock.

03/26/2016

Jeffery S.

I first encountered them working at the home we were purchasing. He was doing everything in a professional manner and even stopped to answer my questions. I was so impressed that I called him and had him come to my home that was on the market to change out some outlets and a circuit breaker that were the wrong size. His pricing is excellent and I have found my electrician for life! Once we move into our new home I will have him back out to add more outlets to the garage of my new home! Want someone who will complete the job in a timely and professional manner? Look no further! You can't go wrong with this company!!!

Description of Work
Replaced several outlets in home.

Category electrician

Wischmeyer Electric Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2015

Highway P, MO 63385

New electrical installations as well as service work and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard