COMPLETE LAWN CARE INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

5735 Fee Fee Rd

Hazelwood, MO 63042

We provide residential and commercial lawn and landscape maintenance services....

01/30/2016

Bridget T.

I have the greenest, and cleanest yard on the block.

Description of Work
Complete all year/season lawn treatment. Spring yard maintenance, being extended for another year to include leaf removal, lawn treatments, and cutting.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

06/17/2015

Bonita M.

To date their doing a very good job.

Description of Work
I started using them to mow, triim, edge our lawn 4 weeks ago. We're also using their service to apply lawn applications.

02/21/2015

Shirley M. P.

Mark Becker has been my sole lawn care professional since July 2001 when I moved into my new home. I found his work, work ethic, reliability and responsiveness to my lawn needs outstanding. He has done landscaping and wall installation and miscellaneous planting of shrubs, etc. For me numerous times. He has gone the extra mile to assist me with special needs. Other lawn services have given me unwanted bids for service, but Mark is competitive in his pricing. I unqualifiedly recommend him for lawn services and landscaping. He will do it right and treat you fairly in the process.

Description of Work
Lawn service including mowing, trimming and weed preventative additive

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/16/2015

Lori S.

I've used Complete Lawn Care, Inc for several years now to do my seasonal chores like fertilizing, grub treatment, and so on. Someone (I don't remember who) recommended Mark Becker, the owner, and after checking out some other companies, I went with him. They do a good job, and I especially like that they generally do chores not just according to some pre-defined schedule but also taking into account the weather patterns (like whether it's really the right time to do a particular seasonal task or the task should be delayed). Mark is always willing to provide advice on things I can/should be doing and responds to email pretty promptly, which I appreciate.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Category lawn treatment

02/15/2015

Richard W.

I went fine. They do the work and I pay them when the bill comes. I've been using their services since 2007.

Description of Work
Leaf removal, winter fertilize, last mow & trim

02/12/2015

William K.

Complete Lawn Care really helped revive my yard with very good comprehensive care. The year before we started the service the yard was about 30% clover/weeds with several bare spots. Now it's all grass, and I intend to keep it that way thanks to Mark.

Description of Work
planted new grass seed, treated area for weeds, spring and winter fertilizer

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

02/10/2015

LINDA C.

It went well. My husband and I were very pleased. The frustrating part for us is that we do not have large trees in our own yard. The large trees are all around us. That being said, our yard was still a mess with leaves everywhere. The crew that Mark Becker sent out did a great job and after they were done, our yard looked great. I was especially impressed with the final touches - the driveway cleanup, the edging and the all around attention to detail. Mark is pleasant to do business with - easy to talk to. We feel he is conscientious, honest and fair. As we are getting older and yardwork chores become more difficult, we look forward to doing more business with Complete Lawn Care. It is wonderful to have found someone local that we can feel comfortable with.

Description of Work
Complete Lawn Care, Inc. was at our home twice to remove and dispose of fall leaves.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

02/10/2015

JOHN E.

Mark Becker and his crew used a zero-turn mower with a powered vac attachment to do the yard itself. Other crew members used backpack blowers to remove leaves from pavement, beds, etc, and move them into yard for the zero-turn to vacuum up. Very effective method and they offer a vacuum truck to remove leaves from property if desired. Will definitely hire again next fall.

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

10/28/2014

Joan R.

The provider was courteous, professional, punctual and did the job quickly and very well. Highly recommend the service.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed our lawn

06/29/2014

Carol C.

I have used Complete Lawn Care for over 10 years and have been very happy with the service. I have complete confidence in Mark and his ability to manage the care of my lawn. He also plows my driveway when we have several inches of snow. The address listed below is NOT the location where service is performed. Complete Lawn Care is located in Florissant, MO and the service is for my home there.

Description of Work
Mark takes complete care of my lawn - mowing, trimming, fertilizing, weed control and adjusts my irrigation settings to reflect the needs of my lawn based on temperature.

All Outdoors Inc

All Outdoors Inc. is family owned and operated, fully insured, always free bids. Serving the St. Louis metropolitan area and surrounding communities since 1963. Expert tree removal and trimming, storm damage clean up. Full service landscaping and plant installation. Retaining walls, walkways, patios, decks, ponds and fountains. Landscape architect on staff. We service both residential and commercial customers. Member of the Tree Care Industry Association. We are also a Koi fish dealer. Call us today at 636-532-3226 for a free bid on your next project. Thank you for your interest in All Outdoors Inc. We appreciate your business!

Ramos Landscaping

At Ramos Landscaping we pride ourselves in creating a landscape that you can be proud of. We have 12 years of experience in landscaping, both hard-scapes and soft-scapes. We are trustworthy and have competitive pricing. We are dependable and our owner, Wilian Ramos, oversees all projects. Please check out our contact information and call us anytime for a quote or with questions. We look forward to working with you soon!

Finishing Touch Landscape Co LLC

Landscape Design and Hardscape Installation.

C11585
    Missouri
    Department of Agriculture
    03/31/2018

Lawn Maintenance: mowing, fertilization and weed control, aeration, seeding, leaf removal Landscape Maintenance: Mulch installation, bush trimming, weed control Snow and Ice Management: Commercial snow plowing and salting.

Residential snow removal