Titan Aquatics

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2018

4.2

22003 E 298th St

HARRISONVILLE, MO 64701

Titan Aquatics is a pool repair and renovation company. We do plumbing, paint, plaster, rock water fall installations, concrete work and more for pools. We also do pool openings and closings.

08/11/2021

Darren H.

Everything went fine and end up in placed.

Description of Work
Opening and Closing Pool Service.

08/22/2019

Rita F.

Great! Professional, knowledgable, very nice people. We highly recommend them. All of our needs were met and we will use them again and again.

Description of Work
Opening and closing of pool. Summer maintenance.

08/22/2019

Rita F.

We had previously used another company and were not happy with their prices and customer service. I looked around for a local company and called Titan. They are such nice, good people who came the next day. Everything was explained thoroughly. Ryan and his crew are prompt and curteous and our pool looks great. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pool opening and Summer maintenance.

08/15/2019

JANELL P.

It was great. Not only were they affordable but the work was A1. Trustworthy punctual and affordable. I would recommend Titan Aquatics to everyone. If you want a beautiful pool at an affordable price done by an experienced crew. Call them today

Description of Work
I needed complete pool renovation

08/01/2019

Daniel W.

He never showed up or called.

Description of Work
Pool redo over

07/09/2019

Damien S.

Project did not start on time and dragged well into winter. I was understanding and was finally completed. When pool cover was taken off in March, 1/4 of the coping was already cracked and falling apart. Paint had failed in multiple spots on the coping and pool deck with zero use. Notified the owner in March that I need this fixed ASAP before the pool season. Was told next week, every week until July when "repairs" were finally done. Repairs did not address all the issues with the coping. While repairing the coping, concrete was left on the pool surface in multiple spots and has hardened to the point where it will need to be grinded down. So now I have at least 4 spots when horrible looking unpainted concrete stuck to my gunite. Painting was only touched up so I have two toned spots all on my deck and coping. We are now a month into the "fix" and back to the next week or no response from the owner. You get what you pay for with this company, terrible end product and even worse customer service. Do not use this company for any type of service.

Description of Work
We had tile and coping torn out and redone in addition to the pool deck repainted.

05/23/2019

Jeffrey W.

Ryan and Derek plumbed in a new multiport valve. We need another visit to further detect the leak.

Description of Work
I needed an air leak detected on my swimming pool filter

03/03/2019

Hannah L.

Titan Aquatics was very knowledgeable and straight forward with their work. They were quick and easy to talk to. They did a complete renovation of the tile and coping on our inground pool and it looks fantastic! I would recommended them to anyone and will be calling them in the future for anything I need done with my pool!

Description of Work
Coping/tile renovation

02/15/2019

Mark I.

Excellent. This company is responsive and follows through on promises. I have had repairs with them twice and they have responded with urgency.

Description of Work
Replace blower on hot tub

10/30/2018

Shannyn C.

We are very pleased with the work that was done. Titan was professional, hard working, great with communication and offered a great service for a reasonable price. They did a great job and we definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Demo of old pool tile and coping. Adding new tile and coping.

10/21/2018

Julie L.

Never received a response from request

Description of Work
Asked for quote on repair of hot tub

10/09/2018

Village West L.

Good vendor showed up when scheduled completed work on time and cleaned up any mess they made. Communication was good as long as I touched base with them daily.

Description of Work
Hot Tub Repairs

10/05/2018

Bryan P.

Work went very well, friendly crew, work done in a timely manner, pool looks great. Price was lowest of 3 bids too

Description of Work
Replastered a gunnite pool

09/21/2018

Shirli G.

Titan was never available and never showed up when they agreed to. Once they opened my pool they claimed I had to pay $6,500 MORE so that they could repaint the floor of pool and start it up...I agreed but they stopped showing up and left my pool stagnant and green with algae

Description of Work
I paid $6000 to have swimming pool opened, cleaned, started up

Category pool cleaners

this client is clearly confused, she paid us to do a plaster job. Soon after getting to work on grinding and prepping the pool, she asked us to remove an employee of ours based on the color of his skin. Shortly after, [Member Name Removed], called to ask us about filling in her deep end on top of the plaster work. We quoted her, and we were told to remove ourselves from the property. She clearly was not aware of the situation and we did everything to try to make her feel comfortable and happy, this woman has no business owning a pool or dealing with contractors. Stay away!

08/15/2018

janice C.

Best I've used. Polite and honest. Very dependable.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance

08/14/2018

Mary R.

It went very well and they have been extremely helpful even after the install.

Description of Work
Pool installed

07/30/2018

Chris H.

Great. Took them a couple hours and back up and running. Best price I was able to find. Quality equipment and install. Thanks Titan Aquatics!

Description of Work
Installed new efficient pool pump

07/06/2018

sri K.

filter replacement done poorly did not check performance site littered with empty bags and trash did not clean or check ph . of the pool . said he would do next day which turned out a week a later pool went from blue to green with algae . leak at one of the fittings more interested in money not work. charged $300 exclusively for replacement all parts/supplies were provided my me

Description of Work
sand filter replacement installation and pool service

Category pool cleaners

I'm sorry for you experience. Our on site crew said it was a leak in the existing plumbing not anything that we put together.

06/12/2018

Randy P.

Never got a quote or a site visit to evaluate the work required If this is the type of contractors you offer as your best you have a bunch of loosers. Also they were the only contractor you offered !!! Sad

Description of Work
Pool repair and liner replacement

05/23/2018

Kris C.

Great!! They are willing to come a long way to help me with my pool. They open and close it for me!! Wonderful dealing with them !

Description of Work
Pool service

05/23/2018

Naila N.

Very professional, these guys know what they are doing! Placed our pump in a timely fashion and were great to deal with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pool opening and pump replacement

05/18/2018

Angela B.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They were opening the pool for the summer.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pool repairs (paint, plaster, plumbing, tile, concrete, etc.)

Hot tubs