Titan Aquatics

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2018

4.2

Titan Aquatics is a pool repair and renovation company. We do plumbing, paint, plaster, rock water fall installations, concrete work and more for pools. We also do pool openings and closings. ...

08/11/2021

Darren H.

Everything went fine and end up in placed.

Description of Work
Opening and Closing Pool Service.

08/22/2019

Rita F.

Great! Professional, knowledgable, very nice people. We highly recommend them. All of our needs were met and we will use them again and again.

Description of Work
Opening and closing of pool. Summer maintenance.

08/22/2019

Rita F.

We had previously used another company and were not happy with their prices and customer service. I looked around for a local company and called Titan. They are such nice, good people who came the next day. Everything was explained thoroughly. Ryan and his crew are prompt and curteous and our pool looks great. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pool opening and Summer maintenance.

08/15/2019

JANELL P.

It was great. Not only were they affordable but the work was A1. Trustworthy punctual and affordable. I would recommend Titan Aquatics to everyone. If you want a beautiful pool at an affordable price done by an experienced crew. Call them today

Description of Work
I needed complete pool renovation

07/09/2019

Damien S.

Project did not start on time and dragged well into winter. I was understanding and was finally completed. When pool cover was taken off in March, 1/4 of the coping was already cracked and falling apart. Paint had failed in multiple spots on the coping and pool deck with zero use. Notified the owner in March that I need this fixed ASAP before the pool season. Was told next week, every week until July when "repairs" were finally done. Repairs did not address all the issues with the coping. While repairing the coping, concrete was left on the pool surface in multiple spots and has hardened to the point where it will need to be grinded down. So now I have at least 4 spots when horrible looking unpainted concrete stuck to my gunite. Painting was only touched up so I have two toned spots all on my deck and coping. We are now a month into the "fix" and back to the next week or no response from the owner. You get what you pay for with this company, terrible end product and even worse customer service. Do not use this company for any type of service.

Description of Work
We had tile and coping torn out and redone in addition to the pool deck repainted.

05/23/2019

Jeffrey W.

Ryan and Derek plumbed in a new multiport valve. We need another visit to further detect the leak.

Description of Work
I needed an air leak detected on my swimming pool filter

03/03/2019

Hannah L.

Titan Aquatics was very knowledgeable and straight forward with their work. They were quick and easy to talk to. They did a complete renovation of the tile and coping on our inground pool and it looks fantastic! I would recommended them to anyone and will be calling them in the future for anything I need done with my pool!

Description of Work
Coping/tile renovation

02/15/2019

Mark I.

Excellent. This company is responsive and follows through on promises. I have had repairs with them twice and they have responded with urgency.

Description of Work
Replace blower on hot tub

10/30/2018

Shannyn C.

We are very pleased with the work that was done. Titan was professional, hard working, great with communication and offered a great service for a reasonable price. They did a great job and we definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Demo of old pool tile and coping. Adding new tile and coping.

10/21/2018

Julie L.

Never received a response from request

Description of Work
Asked for quote on repair of hot tub

Titan Aquatics

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2018

4.2

22003 E 298th St

HARRISONVILLE, MO 64701

Pool repairs (paint, plaster, plumbing, tile, concrete, etc.)

Hot tubs