Mike's Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Mike's Construction is a general contractor employing 6-11 full time employees. Estimates are free....

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Recovery Systems on Angi
Window World

We are committed to our customers, providing exceptional products at an unbeatable price with service at the top of the list. Our products are EPA Lead-Safe certified and our windows are Energy Star certified and are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. Additional DBAs - Window World of St Louis & Window World Inc. Locally owned & operated by Jon Gillette & Jim Lomax.

BLE Construction

Roofing-Siding-Gutters-General Contracting. From start to finish you talk to me the owner. Insurance Claims, Hail Damage, Wind, Storm, Emergency Services, New construction work. FREE Inspections & Estimates

10/17/2014

Description of Work
called several times never showed up for a for est.or talked about the job or called back.

Category dock building

07/19/2012

It was a good experience, they're very professional and they were quick to respond.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me a quote for installing a rear deck.

Category dock building

08/18/2011

Very well. He repaired the leaking plumbing first, and when the water line from the street to the house broke he contacted me, then proceeded. He removed mold, rotting walls and floors, etc. Then he replaced the windows, flooring, and siding. I am satisfied with all of the work,

Description of Work
I bought an old house from the bank. Cheap but in terrible condition. Mike and his crew rehabbed the whole house, replacing most of the bathroom and windows, laying laminate flooring, and siding the house. I was not able to oversee the work and was delighted to find that phone and email contact was excellent. I had Mike install more insulation last winter. Mike also installed more insulation last winter, He always contacted me promptly when something was needed that we hadn't discussed, and his crew were very courteous when we were in the house.

Category electrician,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

08/12/2010

Mike could not give an estimate because we had no idea how much would have to be done. He did have experience rehabbing over 150 houses for HUD in the Hannibal area, and a good reputation. He was able to start work immediately (I gave him a $5000 deposit to start work). He sent itemized invoices regularly, emailed me with general questions, and called me immediately about problems. The whole job w...

Description of Work
This was an old house that had been vacant for 3 years. I live about 4 hours away, and needed a contractor in Hannibal who did not need continual oversight, who would take orders from a woman, and who would do good work. Mike and his crew repaired and replaced plumbing and electricity as needed, got rid of the mold, rebuilt the bathroom, tore out and replaced rotted floors, windows, and walls, installed laminate floors, high efficiency windows, and new siding. He also found and repaired the leak in the water main (on MY side of the meter, of course), as well as contacting the water company so I would not be charged the sewage bill for the water wasted during the leak (the water had been turned off before the house was placed on the market because there was a serious plumbing failure in the basement, so that was an unknown).

Category remodeling

It has been a great pleasure to work with the Member. We always had great communication between us and she always paid her invoices promptly. This is what contractors and customers dream of!!!! Honesty and Value

We offer all types of concrete construction, including decorative, home remodeling, roofing,excavation work, custom designed homes,additions and garages. Commercial & Residential

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal