Diamond Doors LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

PO Box 284

Greenwood, MO 64034

Diamond Doors is a family owned company servicing Kansas City Metro Area proudly for over 15 Years priding ourselves with Excellent Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please contact me via phone, not by message. Phone: 816-350-8082...

Resposiveness

garage doors (14)door installation (4)

09/03/2020

Mike stopped by on the afternoon that I called him. He told me the garage door was sticking because of a recent paint job and said all I needed to do was clean the paint off of the seal around the door. He checked the condition of the tracks and springs and said they looked fine. Didn't charge a dime for the advice. I will definitely use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was sticking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/05/2020

Called Mike this morning explaining the situation. He made an appointment for later in the afternoon. Came, explained the issue, fixed it. Nice guy, will be using him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was not closing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

12/12/2018

This is the 2nd time I've used Diamond Doors - they are AWESOME! I called Mike and he was quick to answer and get an appointment setup to have a new garage door opener installed. Mike called to confirm the appointment and was on time! He removed our old opener and installed the new one all within about an hour. I would highly recommend Diamond Doors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

01/04/2018

Our Wayne Dalton garage door spring broke, and we had difficulty finding someone to repair it. Evidently, repair parts for Wayne Dalton doors are currently non-existent. Mike came up with a solution (without having to replace everything) and in about an hour, he had the door fixed. He was knowledgeable, honest, and fairly priced. Will definitely call him with any future door issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

10/10/2017

Mike did an awesome job, showed up early, and was able to fix my door within a day of me calling him. The door opens smoother and easier than it ever. I don't currently have an automatic garage door, but when I install one soon, I'll be calling Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door springs, safety cables, a missing wheel, and general adjustments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

10/04/2017

What a professional - Mike came out, fixed the garage door opener (turned out it was the battery - and didn't make me feel dumb about it), and then adjusted the door to keep from "snagging" on the track. Good guy, great job. So good, I am hiring him to remove a bay window and install a new door on another house! This is why I am a member of Angie's List - good, reliable professionals. Thanks Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

06/22/2017

Awesome! Look no further. Here is the garage door company you are looking for!!! Mike was nothing but professional. He showed up on time, which we have found to be a rare thing anymore. He is the third garage door repairman we contacted. The first two took one look at the door and said it was going to have to be replaced at the cost of thousands of dollars. Mike, on the other hand, said, he would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bottom panel of our less than a year old CloPlay Coachman garage door bent. I had backed into it with my van when the door failed to go up all of the way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

06/07/2017

Great! Saved the door by fixing the twisted and damaged panel, so didn't have to buy a new one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

02/02/2014

Mike installed our new garage doors, and I've used him twice for follow-up service. He's everything a home owner is looking for: honest, fair, prompt, courteous, thorough. I highly recommend and I'll never use another door service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Mike on short notice to repair our garage door. He came out in freezing, icy weather and quickly repaired our door. He didn't even charge the full price of a service call, as his effort was fairly minimal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2014

10/28/2013

Mike was very pleasant, and was very easy to talk to. The price was reasonable, he did a beautiful job with installation and I could not even tell that he was there as there was no mess. I would highly recommend Diamond Doors to anyone looking for door work or repair. I also recommended him to my daughter for garage door installation, and she was very pleased as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had Diamond Doors install a steel back door after an attempted break in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2013

Garage - Installation & Repairs. Entry. Storm Doors. Openers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check