American Duct Cleaning Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

2006 W Main St Suite A

Greenwood, MO 64034

American Duct Cleaning, Inc. is Kansas City's home town proud air duct cleaning service. Our employees have nearly 70 years of experience in heating and cooling, sheet metal, and duct cleaning. ADC is licensed and insured. We offer upfront pricing and our discounts are true discounts. Call with this information: Square foot of home, Age of home. Number of vents (supply and return), problem your having with your air quality. If your calling about a clogged dryer vent we need to know: Gas or Electric, where your dryer sits in your home and where it vents to. We can usually give you pricing with Angie's List discounts to you over the phone. We will also describe in detail: What we do, how we do it, and what to expect after we are done. Services a 75 mile radius around Kansas City....

02/15/2019

David H.

Here is on time, very professional, and may know mats and our house. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned.

01/01/2018

Gwyn D.

Cleaned out supply & return vents - even pulled out some small toys that had fallen down the vent when my toddler figured out how to pull off the vent cover. Performed the job well and at a good price.

Description of Work
Cleaned out supply & return vents

01/23/2017

Taeyoung D.

They were not the most affordable one but very professional.

Description of Work
Duct and vent cleaning

01/16/2017

Helen E.

The prices were reasonable and they seem to have done a good job. The only thing we laughed about later was that they put all of the vents on backwards in our bedroom so the air blew towards the outside window instead of into the room...an easy fix.

Description of Work
We needed our ducts cleaned.

06/03/2016

Eric S.

I bought the duct cleaning service deal on 5/27/2016 for $324. I put in my top three times for service and waited to be contacted. I understand businesses need to schedule and may from time to time be overwhelmed. After several days without being acknowledged in any way, I sent a message to American Duct Cleaning through the contact portal on Angieslist, and again received no response. Following that, I called their contact number that was in my confirmation email to see if I could reach THEM. I left a message. No response. Now today, June 3rd, a week after paying $324, waiting to see if anyone would acknowledge my order and try to schedule the service I already paid for, I called Angieslist. The Customer Service person was very helpful, and tried to contact them on my behalf, and she said the number she had was disconnected and she could not reach them either. I cancelled my service with her and she said Angieslist will process my refund in 3-4 days.

Description of Work
American Duct Cleaning never contacted me or returned messages or calls. The work was not performed and I was refunded by Angieslist.

01/18/2016

Nathanial D.

Provider came out and cleaned Dryer vent and when i continued to have dryer issues scheduled a time to come out and inspect the vent again after the initial service.

Description of Work
Cleaned Dryer Vent.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/26/2015

Katherine B.

I was happy with the service. The guys were prompt, fast, efficient and now we have a very pretty Dryer Vent that will be easier to clean out if we ever need that service again.

Description of Work
I hired the company to come out and clean our Dryer Vent, but when they came out, they realized that our Dryer Vent was constructed entirely of that flimsy silver pipe that should be used as connector pieces, but we have about a 7 foot long Dryer Vent made of that material. They recommended replacing that material with hard piping and they said not only would it be more efficient and easier to keep clean, it wasn't going to cost that much more to rip out and install the pipe than it was for the service to clean out the existing pipe.

06/05/2015

Chuck K.

Two workers arrived at 9:00 am and were done by 12:00. We did not follow them around our reverse story and one half home, so we are only assuming that they did the job efficiently and according to their procedures. We have no reason to think differently. Our reasons for not being entirely pleased are the following: 1. The price was $ 788 for three hours or $ 263 per hour. Very high in our opinion. 2. After they left, we noticed that one of our ceiling vents in a downstairs bathroom had not been replaced so we had to carry a step ladder to our lower level to replace it. 3. A lower level door was left unlocked by them. We do not know why they needed to use this door any way!!

Description of Work
Ducts and vents cleaned & sanitized.

03/18/2015

PATRICIA E.

The provider came out to look at the job. They advised me that they do not install metal ducts, which was what I wanted. This is what caused me to request a refund on the deal. Dan, the technician that came out, was absolutely great.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal $117 Dryer Vent Cleaning.

03/02/2015

Robert S B.

They did a fine job. The company sent 2 techs who were at the home for 40 minutes.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for a dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference.

Wyatts HVAC & Home Solutions

Wyatt’s HVAC and Home Solutions LLC is a family-owned company with over 20 years of experience. We provide HVAC services, home remodeling, drywall, flooring, roofing, framing, porch/deck building & restoration, painting, a variety of most home projects you can think of, & much more. The foundation of our business is based upon family-values, quality work, & affordable prices. We pride ourselves on service & quick response times. It brings us joy to give people back their comfort by restoring their AC during the hottest of summer days, or restoring the warmth of a furnace during freezing winter months. Has your honey-do list grown bigger & bigger over the years? Give us a call so we can take care of some home projects for you while you relax! It brings us joy to see the happy faces of those who see their vision come to life after we’ve completed their remodeling and repair needs. We care about YOU, ask us about our discounts for Military, First Responders, and Seniors!

KC Eco Kleen Inc

Specializing in air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, house cleaning, disinfecting services, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Dry Master Certified. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Air duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Humidifiers. Filtration systems & electronic air cleaners. Thermostats. Sanitizing Bacterial fogging.