J & K Custom Contracting

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

We are your full service remodeling and handyman service. John has built homes for over 25 year and is well versed in building codes. We can do anything from a full remodel to replacing your water heater. Serving the entire Lake of the Ozarks area. We will deliver cabinets and furniture pieces anywhere in the continental US for a fee....

UltimateHandyman10 LLC

Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employees.

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angi
Graber Outdoors

Coming from the heart of Amish country; Graber Outdoors is a business that has an intentional focus on Trex Decking and productive relationships with customers in the greater Kansas City MO area. We strive to provide first-class service throughout the entire deck-building process. We travel to jobs all around Northwest Missouri and Eastern Kansas. Our business is committed to providing excellent craftsmanship in each and every job that we take on. Our company is licensed and insured in Johnson County and will provide free estimates and drawings with multiple free estimates if needed. We pull all the permits necessary for each job and have a portable bathroom facility on all job sites, which allows you, the homeowner, to lock your home and leave for the day while we work. Our commitment to take care of every little detail ensures you that the construction process will not interrupt your everyday life. Contact Us For Your Free Estimate

Offers by Graber Outdoors on Angi

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Poured basement conference floor and walls.

Category custom cabinets,decks,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

10/31/2014

Contacted Jand K for a deck landscaping project. We are still working out the details but I am very pleased so far with the responsiveness and professionalism. Will review more when project is finished.

Description of Work
consulted on a deck project

Category woodworking

11/13/2013

Our experience with J & K Custom Contracting was perfect! We would highly recommend Kim & John to anyone! Their quality of work was amazing! Please see photos of finished addition. The pictures speak for themselves. They were easy to work with, gave great ideas and completed our job on time! We love our new addition and will enjoy it for many years to come!

Description of Work
John & Kim did a two story addition to our lake home. Which included a huge deck, beautiful sunroom, basement with great room, bedroom and bathroom. Custom cabinets in bathroom. Stained wood trim in great room. Beautiful 30' X 16' custom deck! Vinyl siding-shake, staggered shingles were used. John designed the layout of the windows and placement doors. We love the way the house looks from the lake!

Category custom cabinets,decks,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,garage builders,home builders,woodworking

10/29/2013

Everything went smoothly and he is a true professional. Everything turned out better than we ever imagined. We had to wait a bit on him because it is just he and his wife and they do almost everything themselves. But if you want a dream home or a remodeled dream home, he is worth the wait. I have friends who have used other contractors and were not at all happy with the results. John and Kim are k...

Description of Work
He completely tore out our kitchen and remodeled it. Built new cabinets, new granite, new tile floors, back splash, appliances and they are AMAZING! We love our cabinets and our new kitchen. In the past he remodeled our bathrooms and they turned out great also. You will not be sorry if you use this contractor. He is worth the wait.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

07/10/2013

Jand K do excellent work, we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the project. We had a 2nd kitchen and dining area that we wanted turned into a bedroom and bath. They came up with a design and incorporated a few changes that we wanted and started the project. They did the demolition work, framing, plumbing, flooring, tile work and finish work and painting. Each phase was done very well, they p...

Description of Work
Demo of 2nd kitchen/dining and turned the area into a bedroom and bath as well as redoing an existing hallway and utility room.

Category woodworking

09/17/2012

He showed up on time and worked quickly and accurately and cleaned up after he was through. His work ethic is excellent.

Description of Work
John trimmed out our new house in Paola, Kansas and built the deck on our previous home in Olathe, Kansas. He is fast, accurate and has a good eye for design....what will and will not work. He is perfecionist and simply DOES NOT do inferior work. I would trust him to build anything. If you are considering a build job....from ground up to walk through....he's your man. You won't be sorry...I promise! If there was an option for higher than "Excellent," he would get it!

Category custom cabinet maker","deck company","room remodeling","custom furniture","home builder","woodworker

04/29/2012

We had them bid the projects and then after meeting again with them and going over the work to be done, we signed with them. The projects went according to our specifications and the results are be on belief. If you are in a hurry, go somewhere else, they will not comprise their quality for a quick job.

Description of Work
They did custom molding for us and handmade a custom mirror and two end tables. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST WOODFINISHER WITHIN 100 MILES OF OUR HOME. THE WORKMANSHIP IS SUPERB AND AT A REASONAL RATE. IF YOU NEED ANY WOOD WORK DONE, CONTACT THEM. GARRY L KOEHN

Category home builder","woodworker

03/14/2012

Do call him before buying cheap foreign made furniture that is made of all veneers. It went very very well and I am very happy with my bedroom furniture. It looks like an antuque! Just as I wanted it too! He has a very nice shop and I have seen other quality products that he has built. I give him an A++

Description of Work
John built a bedroom suite for me for our lake home. It was just what I wanted and turned out fantastic. I found a picture online and he built exactly what I wanted. VERY TALENTED and VERY IMPRESSED with the solid workmanship. Looking at furniture stores it was all made in China and cheap materials. This was all solid wood and best of all Made right here at the Lake of the Ozarks USA!!

Category custom cabinet maker","deck company","handyman service","room remodeling","window installer","custom furniture","garage builder","home builder","woodworker

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Poured basement conference floor and walls.

Category custom cabinet maker","deck company","handyman service","room remodeling","home builder","woodworker

04/14/2012

c

Description of Work
The Hubaceks were incredible to work with. I wish they lived closer to home so we could use them for our "dreams" there. They gutted the basement of our cabin and turned a dark, cramped, barely functioning basement into the only place that we like in our cabin now. In addition to the superior qualtiy of the work, John had solutions for many of our issues that we thought we would just have to "deal" with forever. We now have 2 beautiful bathrooms, a laundry room that I wish I had in my home, 2 bedrooms with custom built ins and custom headboards and a media room....the only downside to this is getting people out of this space and down to the lake, they don't want to leave. Not only can he build dream cabinets but any type of furniture. I can't wait for them to start on the kitchen and rest of the cabin. Everything we wanted was done and exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Category custom cabinet maker","room remodeling","custom furniture","woodworker

Full Remodeling & New Construction