Westpfahl Concrete Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2011

3.2

For over 20 years, the concrete experts at Westpfahl Flatwork have earned a reputation for delivering top-quality, residential concrete work every time. Westpfahl has experience in removing and replacing driveways, garage floors, sidewalks, basement floors, and more. We also provide residential and commercial snow removal and 24 hour a day service. We work hard to earn your business, doing a professional job that will make you happy that you chose us. Call or email us today for your Free Estimate and discover why homeowners like yourself have been satisfied with our work for years....

BJ's Concrete Construction

BJ's Concrete offers free estimates. We sit down with the client and go over the proposal and when the client is in agreement of the proposal, we start our services.

MCGHEE CONCRETE

Earning a #1 rating on “Angies List” is quite an honor, it came from hard work, knowledge, and a core of talented craftsmen. At McGhee Concrete, we’ve earned our reputation for our level of professionalism, quality services and our skilled, innovative concrete contractors. We go beyond traditional concrete driveways and pathways, adding only the most elegant décor to the structure they surround. This all has been attributed to quality. You can be assured that a company with journeyman carpenters, and journeymen concrete finishers we will complete your project beyond your expectations.

Quinn Concrete Construction

"No Job too big or too small" is our company motto. Why? Because every customer is important to us. It is our business to provide affordable solutions for your concrete job. We offer a variety of concrete work from simple driveways to elaborate stamped and stained decorative patios. We do both residential and commercial work. Whatever your concrete need is, we have the experience and professionalism to ensure a quality job every time!

09/05/2021

barrett L.

everything went well. Project was completed at the projected time.

Description of Work
driveway removed and replaced with an addition

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/17/2020

Brenda R.

Driveway Installation

Description of Work
After coming out to give me a quote at the beginning of July, I told them I wanted to hire them. They never contacted me back. I called several times and texted, finally the owner called me back and said he would get me on the schedule and call me back with a date and time. After a whole month of me calling and texting again, they still never contacted me back to schedule the work. I am NOT going to beg a company to take my business! This was so disappointing and very unprofessional, not to mention just downright rude!

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

11/03/2011

Andy E.

Getting the estimate was fine. WIlbur was very blunt with his opinions and commented on some concrete work recently completed by our neigbors. He seemed to know what he was talking about and although he wasn't the cheapest estimate it seemed liked the best value for what he proposed. He arrived on time for the work and removed the old steps quickly. The next day framing which was completed quickly and then the pour was the following day. In spite of not being able to use a pumper truck like he had wanted the work was done quickly. The only problems we had were with communication and cleanup. The steps were framed in way that was different from the previous steps so we had to rebuild a retaining wall in the front yard. He didn't tell us they would be different. Also, there was a lot of spilled concrete all over the yard. We spent a couple days cleaning up concrete in front of the side walk and spilled concrete on the sides of the steps.

Description of Work
My front steps were crumbling so we had the old steps removed and new steps poured. My house is on an embankment so about 13 steps were needed.

Category concrete repair

06/27/2006

JEANETTE G.

Wilbur Westpfahl was very unprofessional. We wrote a contract for him to widen our driveway when replacing the old driveway. Not only did he NOT widen the driveway, he left our yard a mess with all the dirt and rocks he dug up, and we have concrete splatters on both garage doors. When we tried to call him, he hung up on us. We filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and through their arbitration process, he was to return $2345.00. He refused and still has not paid. He will tell you what you want to hear and do what he wants. He changed his story with the BBB 3 times. They came out and inspected our property and agreed with us that he did not do what he wrote in the contract. We are still going after him. We have also filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office from the advise of the BBB.

Description of Work
We contracted with Westpfahl Flatwork to tear out, replace,and widen a driveway on July 14, 2005. He replaced the driveway, but did not widen it. He also left our yard a mess with piles of dirt and rocks and a landscape problem in the front yard he refused to fix.

Category concrete repair

CONCRETE POURING AND PAVING.DECORATIVE CONCRETE STAMPING.FLOORS.BASEMENTS DRIVEWAYS.ENGINEER SLABS.FLATWORK. SIDEWALKS.BASKETBALL COURTS.HOT TUB PADS. PATIOS.STOOPS.WALKS.PORCHES.STEPS & STAIRS STONE RETAINING WALLS.PLACE DECORATIVE STONES NEAR DRIVEWAYS & FLOWER BEDS