Eisenhower Tree Care

With Angi since November 2019

12710 7th St

Grandview, MO 64030

Eisenhower Tree Care is a small, family owned and operated company serving homes and businesses in and around Kansas City. Owner, David Eisenhower, has over 10 years of experience in the arboriculture industry primarily as a climbing arborist, and values an environmentally sensible approach to tree

11/02/2022

Brad N.

Excellent. David and his team were professional and efficient. Took care of it all with no issues. They will be my first choice for any future tree service in the future.

Description of Work
Trimming 4 trees

10/12/2020

Mica J.

I needed some tree trimming over my roof. This company came out and gave me a reasonable quote and educated me about my tree. I could tell that he enjoys his job and has integrity. He did the job and I have no complaints months later.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

07/24/2020

Robert F.

We hired Eisenhower Tree Care because David, the owner, actually leads the work crew so he is part of the team doing the work he bids for. He is very likable, accommodating, professional, and LOVES TREES. He really cared about our trees and did a great job for us!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

07/02/2020

Janelle C.

Great communication, work and clean up. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Multiple trees trimmed and one removed

06/21/2020

Jack M.

Could not be more satisfied. David and crew were prompt, professional, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Light trimming on several trees

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

05/22/2020

Shane N.

I received a quote the same day I requested one and it was very reasonable. I'll definitely call Eisenhower again in the future.

Description of Work
Tree removal

04/16/2020

Sam C.

What a great experience! Eisenhower Tree Care is a top notch company. David and Arron were prompt and efficient in their work. The tree looked great, they left my yard spotless, and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone needing tree work and I will not use anyone else!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/12/2020

Ryan B.

They did a great job

Description of Work
Tree Removal

12/20/2019

Heather S.

Excellent and fast communication. I'm super happy with the work done and the price. These guys are really nice to work with, I'd be happy to hire them again!

Description of Work
Pine Tree Removal, stump grinding

11/19/2019

Kathy N.

Great company, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

11/17/2019

Abi N.

David did a great job on trimming and maintenance work on our trees after a hard winter. He was very careful with our yard and educated us on our specific trees. Would absolutely recommend!!

Description of Work
Tree Service

11/14/2019

JASON Z.

They did a great job. He was friendly and knew what hes talking about.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming.

11/14/2019

Matt C.

It was fantastic. They clearly communicated when to be here. They were timely, thorough, and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anybody. Very knowledgeable in his craft.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming.

11/13/2019

Jeff E.

They were prompt, courteous, good customer service, and professional tree trimmer. He knows how to care for a tree.

Description of Work
They trim a tree.

11/12/2019

TIM G.

They were done with excellence and in a timely manner. I would give them the highest recommendations. One time they came in an emergency call they responded quickly. They met my needs.

Description of Work
They removed a large tree branch.

11/12/2019

Jonathan F.

Everything went really smooth, David was quick and easy to communicate with. Very kind, helpful and capable. We were completely satisfied with the work he did and he really took care of us!

Description of Work
Front Locust tree and back Ash tree cleared away from the roof and dead limbs removed

11/11/2019

Aaron M.

Extremely personable, knowledgeable, and professional interactions. I left feeling taken care of and satisfied with the work that was done. Also I would most definitely refer Eisenhower Tree Care to others for any and all tree needs.

Description of Work
Weight reduction of backyard tree at my home.

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kansas City

Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is the go-to plumber for homeowners. Why? Our plumbing contractors provide courteous, friendly, affordable, and effective residential plumbing services. We take our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations seriously! From on-time arrivals to licensed and certified plumbing experts, we make sure homeowners are getting the very best plumbing services. You can have total peace of mind and confidence when you call on us! We stand behind our work and go the extra mile to get the job done quickly so you can get back to enjoying your home.

Reddi Services Inc

We maintain a fleet of state-of-the-art trucks and precision equipment, and our specialists are ready to evaluate any need, ranging from residential plumbing service, septic tank pumping, and pipe repairs to commercial & industrial HVAC, Vactor, and hydro services. We remain ready to provide the most budget-minded, comprehensive cleaning, repair, and replacement services to every client. Additional phone numbers - (913) 328-4416, (913) 328-4475, (913) 328-4482, (913) 553-4542, (913) 287-5005. Additional fax - (913) 328-7786. See BBB for additional phone numbers. Additional DBAs - Able Plumbing, Brush Creek Heating & Cooling, Reddi Root'r. Additional contact - Glenn Trout. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric

We have provided hometown service to residents of the Kansas City Metro since 1951. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on a new air conditioner, furnace, boiler, heat pump, geothermal, zoning, water heater, tankless water heater, plumbing remodel projects, and battery back-up sump pump.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard

Maintenance pruning, dead wood pruning, removal, stump grinding, structure clearance, 24/7 emergency services