All City Root'r Inc

With Angi since February 2015

Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service

Your safety is our PRIORITY! Safety measure are in place to continue maintaining the sanitation of your home during COVID-19. Since 1985, we have been certified contractors providing professional and prompt service for all your residential needs. We offer an array of services for your home including; drain cleaning, water heater installation, and sump pump repair. Our skilled technicians will always provide exceptional results and guaranteed craftsmanship. All of our professional staff are uniformed and will arrive on time to any scheduled appointment. Our approach in business is very simple: we listen to the people of the community because we are the community. Each one of our team members lives locally and know what matters most to you. Let our knowledge and experience work for you and schedule an appointment now. Additional Phone Numbers: Midtown 816-822-8881 & Johnson County 913-381-8019.

Offers by Kevin Ginnings Plumbing Service on Angi
Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric

We have provided hometown service to residents of the Kansas City Metro since 1951. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on a new air conditioner, furnace, boiler, heat pump, geothermal, zoning, water heater, tankless water heater, plumbing remodel projects, and battery back-up sump pump.

Offers by Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric on Angi
Pro Plumbing Solutions LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/10/2017

Kimberly .

It went well. Levi was very great to work as he worked late helping me find the top of my tank and he answered all my questions.

Description of Work
All City came out to tell me the size of my tank and where it was located within my yard.

Category plumbing

02/26/2015

Viki L.

I have used them several times. They are honest. They do not try to sell you something that you do not need. They come when they say they are going to come except if they had to work late the night before or something, but if they do, they are always here the next morning.

Description of Work
I have used All City Root’r for plumbing.

Category plumbing