Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

Founded 1994 •

13015 6TH ST

Grandview, MO 64030

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference....

4.3

Resposiveness

4.3
air duct cleaning (10)chimney sweep (6)chimney repair (5)dryer vent cleaning (3)fireplace services (3)masonry (1)cabinet refacing (1)roofing (1)HVAC Companies (1)

12/22/2020

Wow I am so impressed with this company!! My husband and I just moved into our home a few months ago and didn’t know if the chimney was even usable. So I called these guys and they came out SAME DAY within just a few hours!! They were so professional, nice, and prompt with their work. They know their stuff and I am so thankful they came out to get us up and running for the remaining winter months....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate our customers very much and glad we could get your chimney in working order. We look forward to continuing to service you for all your chimney and air duct needs.

08/26/2013

They did an excellent job. They are punctual, mannerable, and very professional work Ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came today to clean my air. ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2013

06/22/2013

Hired these guys to clean the air ducts in my house.  I even paid them an extra fee to clean the inside of the furnace and air conditioning coil.  A few months later I pulled the humidifier off the furnace for maintenance, and discovered the insides were still caked with dust and dirt.  They had clearly never touched it even though I paid an extra fee for them to. I took pictures of all the dust a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was paid to clean out the HAC vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2007

05/16/2013

They had a $199 special running for two services, we picked the chimney cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. They protected the living room well before doing the sweep, and used a vacuum to make sure soot didn't get everywhere. Its difficult for me to tell how well they cleaned the chimney. The dryer vent I could see all the lint they were blowing out. One quibble we had was the lead technician recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned chimney and cleaned dryer vent.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

05/11/2013

They showed up on time is the only positive thing I can say about this company.  Overall, this is by far one of the worst experiences I have had dealing with a repair service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them out to do a chimney inspection and give an estimate on any repairs the chimney would need as a result of their inspection.  Well, they did show up on time and perfomed a quick inspection of the interior and exterior of my chimney for which I paid $65.  I was told by their inspector that the interior was fine, but that they couldn't fix any of the exterior brick work without possibly affecting the stability of the whole structure.  He did go on to say that they could however provide a water seal treatment and fix the crown, but he would have to go back to the office and figure out how much that would cost.  Several days go by and I don't hear back from them, so I called and spoke with Pat in their office and was told an estimate would be emailed.  Pat made a comment that he thought my job was the one where the chimney needed to come down and be totally replaced.  Big surprise!!  Several more days go by and to this day I have never received another word from this company.  I was also told that the $65 I spent on the inspection would be deducted from any repair work they performed.  Seems to me that since they can't do the repairs, they should refund my $65.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2013

02/22/2013

I thought their price was reasonable. I really liked them. They set us up for an annual inspection of that duct. They made other suggestions on how to keep our air ducts clean. I was really impressed by them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aardvark Air Duct Cleaning cleaned the duct from our clothes dryer to the outside outlet.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2012

12/19/2012

"John" was very conscientious and took his time. It was a big (double) job for him and he hung in there and did a thorough cleaning of the 28 ducts in the whole house. I could tell the house smelled cleaner and I could see the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all the returns and ducts in my approx. 3000 sq ft home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2012

10/30/2012

We accepted a contract for our home and then discovered we had an issue with the damper. We had 2 days to fix it before the Inspectors came. We were so happy when AArdvark Air squeezed us into their schedule. They showed up on time and performed the repair in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damper that was always open.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2012

04/10/2012

I received a flyer in the mail advertising their services for a chimney sweep and installing a chimney cap.  I then checked and saw that they had good reviews on here, and I called them Friday.  They said someone would repsond on Monday between noon and 1:00 pm.  Their representative, Frank, showed up at 12:30 pm and went right to work.  As he was checking things out, he told what he was doing and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect and clean the fireplace and chimney.  Install a chimney cap.  Regrouted the firebox and repaired and sealed the chimney cap.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2012

11/27/2010

They came out as scheduled and cleaned the chimney. They were in and out in 7 minutes according to my husband. They cleaned up thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the chimney

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2010

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweep, Kitchen Hood Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check