A1 Properties KC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

A1 Properties is a full property management and real estate company serving the greater Kansas City Metro area. With over 50 employees we can offer you prompt service for any of your needs. As a licensed brokerage with several knowledgeable agents, all of your buying and selling needs are taken care of. We specialize in investment real estate. Our property management services are specifically designed to meet the needs of each owner, from 1 property to 100+. Full service screening and tenant placement, rehab and maintenance, rent collection, utility bills and so much more. With our licensed and insured staff, we serve home owners too! 24 hour emergency and non-emergency HVAC work, all plumbing and electrical, full kitchen and bath remodel, lawn care and so much more! Call us today for this weeks special!...

Located in Overland Park, Knight Lighter provides many years of outdoor lighting design and installation experience to the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in service, quality materials and design. We are owner operated and focused on building a long-term successful business relationship with our customers.

We are a full service family owned plumbing co supporting are community.specializing in all facets of plumbing such as water heaters,leak detection,drain cleaning , remodels and repipe. Let the plumbing pro at parsons plumbing services assist you today a name you can trust.

The Donner Group has won numerous awards over the years for excellence in customer service, sales volume and growth. We understand that home ownership is likely one of our clients biggest assets. We will always go the extra mile to provide excellent service, communication & accessibility. Our mission is to be the superior real estate resource in the Kansas City market by providing home buyers and sellers with an exceptional client experience that they will want to tell their friends about.

03/14/2017

The maintenance requests were never completed in a timely manner, the house was not inspected before move in(appliances and HVAC did not work, and leaking in the basement). I was pregnant and had a one year old at the time of move in and due to the power not being on during walk through I did not notice MOLD in the basement.

Description of Work
A1 is a property management company I rented from for a few years.

Category property management

06/18/2014

They were suppose to be managing my property in Kansas City, but did nothing except send bills for the management fee. They did not collect the rent for 9 months and only sent me $300 for one month. They didn't even know the tenant wasn't paying any rent until I contacted them to ask why I had not received any payments. Since payments were suppose to go to my IRA account I did not realize how badl...

Description of Work
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Category cabinet refacing

HVAC, plumbing, electrical, home remodel, lawn care, carpet cleaning, locksmith, interior and exterior painting, property management, placement services, real estate, investment properties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal