Cleaning Edge Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2004

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

109 SW Cross Creek Dr

Grain Valley, MO 64029

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Owner operated. No subs used. Cost determined by the job. 100% full money back guarantee....

carpet cleaning (957)upholstery cleaning (118)oriental rug cleaning (26)tile installation (9)floor cleaning (3)window cleaning (3)movers (3)

06/12/2021

Bob did a great job 👏 Excellent service, took the time to make sure the work was completed and done to our satisfaction. His price was a fair cost (in the middle of the 3 estimates) and he was very pleasant to work with. Hire him back in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet, arm chairs, stairs, stain removal

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

05/02/2021

Fantastic. I have used other Angie's List-recommended carpet cleaners before, but Bob (The Cleaning Edge) was by far the best we've ever had. He is extremely professional, thorough, and attentive to details. Better yet, he does not rush through the cleaning, but takes his time and does a great job. He's "our guy" from now on!

Description of Work
We needed our home carpets cleaned after a year of Covid

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/18/2021

Super! It was the BEST carpet cleaning/upholstery cleaning job I've ever had done. He was on time, very thorough, cleaned a really area from plant water, and so on. When he left, everything had been done to the highest standard.

Description of Work
Office, dining room, family room, master bedroom, stairs carpet cleaned. Upholstered chair cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

12/19/2020

The mrs. Said fabulous. Was extremely happy.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and spit removal

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

10/16/2020

Arrived on time & completed job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/21/2020

Robert was quick to respond, communicated well, was on time and did a great job. He was thorough and a problem solver. The cost was reasonable, especially with the new customer discount. I would highly recommend him & I will use him again.

Description of Work
Carpet & upholstery cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/29/2020

Well above expectations! He was able to fit me in same day on Saturday. He was very methodical and detail oriented and also had a lot of great tips on how to clear out stains. For the amount of work he did his prices were spot on too! I will definitely be using Bill's services again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Review for Cleaning Edge Inc - 109 SW Cross Creek Dr, Grain Valley, MO - 38838341

08/21/2020

Beyond my expectations very satisfied

Description of Work
Front room my bedroom and the hallway

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/19/2020

We had some pet stains in the finished basement that they got out perfectly. We had a gray stain in our upstairs living room that had been there for years. We really didn't know how it got there. Cleaning Edge was able to get it out with no problem. I am so happy that the stain is gone! I would definitely hire Cleaning Edge again to clean my carpets! I can't say enough about their great work. My h...

Description of Work
Cleaning living room, hall and stairs carpet

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

07/31/2020

Bob is professional and easy to communicate with. Second time I have hired him. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Carpet Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Area Rug Cleaning. Pet Odor & Stain Removal. Child & Pet Safe Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning.

Water Damage Restoration.