Custom Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2006

We are full home improvement and insurance restoration company. We have around 4-5 employees and are a family owned business. We use both in house employees and subcontractors. We hold a State License in IL Lic. #104.014588 and a St. Louis, Mo General Contractors Lic # LC7481210. We hold a License in Carbondale, IL. Charge per project. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: 573-678-2622 & 888-352-1829...

20-25 Employees. Fully licensed and insured for roofing. Free estimates. No travel charge. Cost determined by job.

Call today for roofing services.

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer our own product line featuring EPA awarded materials. Our technicians are extremely dedicated to details and personal customer service. We believe in our products and Team and thus provide a lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors. On a final note, Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our No Down Payment Policy. All projects are completed to our clients satisfaction before any money is paid to us.

06/19/2017

Custom Roofing and Exteriors came to our home and completed the work in less than 1 day.

Description of Work
We had a hole in our roof that did not effect the interior of our home, but did damage a section of soffit/fascia close to that hole. We needed to have the rotted wood removed and replaced along with new aluminum cladding of the soffit and fascia

Category contractors,gutter repair

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Replace metal roof on outbuilding and was suppose to replace screws and grommets on metal house roof. Found roof had no underlay, added plywood and water/ice shield. They were all very personable and the actual work was done well. I was less than impressed with the clean up. The actual supervisor knew his business the roof is great, however I had solar lights that were destroyed, dents in the downspout and we found a lot of nails and screws in the yard and drive way as well as cigarette butts.

Category contractors,roofing,roof snow removal

09/04/2014

The two men who arrived were rude and dismissive. I had told the office when I made the appointment that they would need a latter to get up into the attack and access the flat roof so they could see what needs to be done. When the representatives came into the house I repeated this and the response was a very dismissive, "I'm not getting up any attack." I said, "Do you just want to forget the whol...

Description of Work
I requested bid on repair to a natural slate roof.

06/09/2014

Description of Work
They replaced siding and repaired the roof of our home. Very pleasant and efficient.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/11/2014

I liked the guy who I talked to and they did a pretty good job. They were pretty professional.

Description of Work
Custom Roofing & Exteriors fixed one of boards under the overhang and painted all the overhang. They painted the roof and the deck.

Roofing, siding, windows, decks, door, gutters, interior work, drywall, painting, kitchen, bathroom, basement remodels & room additions.