Diversified Painting & Contracting, LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2013

St. Louis area painting/general contractor with over 100 years combined experience. free estimates and fully insured. commercial/residential we are a high quality full service paint company, with references and work photos available. satisfaction guaranteed...

Irish Construction

Irish Construction

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs.

Offers by Irish Construction on Angi

09/04/2020

I hired Paul to do some painting on my house, unfortunately, He steals from his client and does not do a good work at all. He is no good and a poor worker, he smokes dope, and he is a dopehead while working. I don't want him in my house again, and if he comes back, I would be calling the police.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of the house

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, drywall installation, repair & finishing. Interior & exterior remodeling including kitchens, baths, basements & decks. fire/water damage. power washing.plaster and stucco repair.

carpet installation