Vogel Heating & Cooling

Founded 1946 • With Angi since March 2003

1642 Manufacturers Dr

Fenton, MO 63026

Vogel Sheet Metal and Heating, Inc. has been installing and servicing indoor comfort technology for the St. Louis area for 50 of our 70 years in existence. We pride ourselves on understanding not just the technology and its proper application, but also our market, the scope of our work (read: no change orders for items we should have included) and the implicit need for service after the sale! HVAC systems are living, breathing systems that will greatly impact the positive experience of your client or your employees as they operate within your building....

04/20/2022

Lisa T.

Vanessa came to my home and was very knowledgeable and professional. She gave of the best and most honest price out of all the companies I had quotes from. We decided to use Vogel to replace our old HVAC system before the summer heat starts. Thank you Vanessa looking forward to some AC!

Description of Work
Quote for a new HVAC system

12/15/2021

W. L.

They were excellent, they were very punctual, courteous and they answered all my questions. They were a very good people.

Description of Work
Furnace Installation

10/27/2020

Dennis W.

hi It went very well!! Jeff was very prompt on getting our questions answered and the contract to us to sign. Ben & Zack did the installation and they were very professional and knowledgeable about what they were doing. They cleaned up the area where they were working and moved the furniture back. The unit works great!! Is better than I envisioned—very quiet!

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier High Wall Ductless System

08/15/2020

Janet R.

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the service I received. Spire shut off my gas service I contacted at least three other companies and none of them would be able to get to me for two or three weeks. Chris from Vogel responded the next day by 21:30 AM. He assessed the situation and said he would be back the next day and would be bringing someone with him to help. He wasn’t sure if he would be able to get the job done by Friday afternoon but he stuck with it until it was complete. Unfortunately Spire said there were still issues. I called the company Friday evening and they made several notifications. Chris called me back and told me he would be back Saturday morning at 9 AM. He even showed up 15 minutes early made the necessary repairs and stuck around until spire showed up for the inspection. When I need a new furnace/AC I will definitely be contacting them. Thanks to everyone at Vogel who helped get my gas service turned back on. Everyone I spoke to was very kind and willing and anxious to help me.

Description of Work
Residential gas leaks

Category air duct cleaning, gas leak repair

06/28/2019

BOB H.

It was excellent and I used them in the past.

Description of Work
They came and checked my furnace.

01/14/2019

Gary H.

Did not use this contractor. They didn’t return my call!

Description of Work
Hvac Repair

09/14/2017

David P.

It went very well. The technician was great and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain solutions for issues that I was having. After the great experience, we decided to sign up for a maintenance contract to have Vogel service our units yearly.

Description of Work
A/C Clean and Service

09/14/2017

Barbi K.

We have had a yearly contract with them for 5 or 6 years.. They keep reminding us when we need to do cleanings and check ups. Their price is fair. Communication is good, they tell us what the price will be, what we need done, and what we will need done in the future. They were a little pushy on the sales, like needing a new unit. We told them we needed to wait till the next season because it was pricey. The salesman are a little pushy.

Description of Work
Yearly check up on unit.

08/23/2017

Betsy C.

They were very professional, cleaned up after themselves. Came in did the work from start to finish.

Description of Work
Had new ac unit and furnace installed

08/04/2017

Jean M.

Their professionalism really stood out. I think they did a really good job.

Description of Work
We use them every year. Whenever we have a problem, we use them.

BOB H.

There is nothing I can think of that they can do better.

Description of Work
Check up on my air conditioner.

BOB H.

They come out twice a year for a check up. They're punctual, they do good work, and when I have an emergency, they come right out. I can't ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Check up on my furnace.

BOB H.

I have used them for over 10 years. I would highly recommend them and I would recommend them to anyone. The workers were very friendly and helpful. They are very punctual, they do quality work, and I highly depend on them for all my heating, ventilating, air conditioning work.

Description of Work
They do all my heating, ventilating, and air conditioning work.

07/20/2017

LORI B.

Top notch company - everyone was extremely friendly, responsive and thorough. Would certainly hire again in a minute.

Description of Work
A/C unit was not cooling. It was an old unit, we replaced it with another. They provided different price options to choose from.

06/20/2017

Stephen M.

We are under a service plan, so we will definitely use them again.

06/18/2017

Scott P.

The quote was understated as they had to move the duct from the original location to another wall. They asked me to cover the additional cost (which I did). They also had already cut a hole in my wall before they realized that location wouldn't work. They installed the vent on the wrong side of the wall at the other return location so I had an additional hole to patch. They also placed the hole for the downdraft cook top in the wrong location which i made work although it eats up most of my cabinet below.

Description of Work
Rerouting return ducts. Installing venting for downdraft cook top.

06/15/2017

Richard P.

great. very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
A/C diagnosis and freon refill

06/10/2017

Vickie G.

Everything went fine and I was very pleased with the service and the attendant that came out to perform the service. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
I had the yearly service on my air conditioner.

05/22/2017

Roberta B.

They are a big company and they are very well managed.

Description of Work
They provided a check up on our system.

05/12/2017

Amanda D.

Was scheduled at 8am. The technician was running a couple minutes behind and called to let us know. He arrived at about 8:05 am. Thought that was very professional and respectful of our time even if he was going to be 5 minutes late. The technician was very friendly and knowledgable. He did a very thorough check on our unit inside and outside. We definitely recommend this company! Really felt like this company takes pride in the job they do.

Description of Work
AC Checkup

01/14/2017

Roberta B.

I have good experience with them. We've used them quite a bit. I don't have a worst. They're overall very, very good. Price is good.

Description of Work
I use Vogel Heating & Cooling. They did a fall tune-up.

12/27/2016

Vickie G.

The service is been great that's why I used them again after the first time and I called them back.

Description of Work
I used Vogel Heating & Cooling for heating and a/c service. A/c clean up and check.

12/27/2016

Vickie G.

They were great and punctual and very professional and all, they came out check out everything and they explain to me what the problem was and what they would need to do and all that kind of stuff, they really explain their great.

Description of Work
I used Vogel Heating & Cooling for heating and a/c service. They were checking the air conditioner, the air conditioner was going out.

11/14/2016

ROBERT A.

Great job. The serviceman checked all of the connections. He found that the capacitor was bad. He also showed me a couple of things that will make my unit more efficient.

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working.

10/27/2016

Pearson B.

Took company 3 days to send a tech. He diagnosed the problem, charged me more than he was supposed to for service call, told me that he would return the next night to fix the problem, and have not heard anything from tech or company since then.

Description of Work
Furnace was not working. Needed to get it fixed.

Arrow Mechanical

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We service St. Louis and surrounding counties. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

MCC Cleaning & Restoration

We are a locally owned and operated company that has been serving all of Saint Louis, Charles, Jefferson, North, South, and West Counties since 2015, exceeding expectations one customer at a time. We specialize in Chimney Sweeping and Inspections, Air Duct Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning. Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration with emergency services as well. We also handle working with the insurance company for your claim if necessary. Give us a call today or visit www.mccservicesonline.com for more information!

Offers by MCC Cleaning & Restoration on Angi
    Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Offers by Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning on Angi

x2036
    St. Louis
    St. Louis
    12/31/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

Repair and Replacement of your Air Conditioner, Boiler, Furnace and Heat Pump. Air Duct Cleaning

Products other than Carrier