Vogel Heating & Cooling

St. Louis
12/31/2016

1642 Manufacturers Dr

Fenton, MO 63026

Vogel Sheet Metal and Heating, Inc. has been installing and servicing indoor comfort technology for the St. Louis area for 50 of our 70 years in existence. We pride ourselves on understanding not just the technology and its proper application, but also our market, the scope of our work (read: no change orders for items we should have included) and the implicit need for service after the sale! HVAC systems are living, breathing systems that will greatly impact the positive experience of your client or your employees as they operate within your building....

HVAC Companies (77)air duct cleaning (5)gas leak repair (1)roofing (1)gutter repair (1)

10/27/2020

hi It went very well!! Jeff was very prompt on getting our questions answered and the contract to us to sign. Ben & Zack did the installation and they were very professional and knowledgeable about what they were doing. They cleaned up the area where they were working and moved the furniture back. The unit works great!! Is better than I envisioned—very quiet!

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier High Wall Ductless System

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/15/2020

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the service I received. Spire shut off my gas service I contacted at least three other companies and none of them would be able to get to me for two or three weeks. Chris from Vogel responded the next day by 21:30 AM. He assessed the situation and said he would be back the next day and would be bringing someone with him to help. He wasn’t sure if he ...

Description of Work
Residential gas leaks

Category air duct cleaning,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

06/28/2019

It was excellent and I used them in the past.

Description of Work
They came and checked my furnace.

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

01/14/2019

Did not use this contractor. They didn’t return my call!

Description of Work
Hvac Repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

09/14/2017

It went very well. The technician was great and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain solutions for issues that I was having. After the great experience, we decided to sign up for a maintenance contract to have Vogel service our units yearly.

Description of Work
A/C Clean and Service

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

09/14/2017

We have had a yearly contract with them for 5 or 6 years.. They keep reminding us when we need to do cleanings and check ups. Their price is fair. Communication is good, they tell us what the price will be, what we need done, and what we will need done in the future. They were a little pushy on the sales, like needing a new unit. We told them we needed to wait till the next season because it was p...

Description of Work
Yearly check up on unit.

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

08/23/2017

They were very professional, cleaned up after themselves. Came in did the work from start to finish.

Description of Work
Had new ac unit and furnace installed

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

08/04/2017

Their professionalism really stood out. I think they did a really good job.

Description of Work
We use them every year. Whenever we have a problem, we use them.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

07/27/2017

There is nothing I can think of that they can do better.

Description of Work
Check up on my air conditioner.

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

07/27/2017

I have used them for over 10 years. I would highly recommend them and I would recommend them to anyone. The workers were very friendly and helpful. They are very punctual, they do quality work, and I highly depend on them for all my heating, ventilating, air conditioning work.

Description of Work
They do all my heating, ventilating, and air conditioning work.

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

Repair and Replacement of your Air Conditioner, Boiler, Furnace and Heat Pump. Air Duct Cleaning

Products other than Carrier