Handy Jack-The Home Improvement Pros

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2004

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

PO Box 295

Fenton, MO 63026

Quality handymen, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $65/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to schedule....

handyman (303)plumbers (70)electrician (50)drywall (40)home remodeling (39)woodworking (39)door installation (35)lighting (35)interior painting (22)general contractors (16)tile installation (15)decks & porches (12)

11/03/2021

Excellent service. Daniel was efficient with my time and thorough about doing the job right. He did not cut corners on the work.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service,chimney caps,doors

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

11/01/2021

I had a broken storm door and I didn't know if I needed a new door or the one I had just fixed. He was able to fix the door, I was so happy. Then I asked him to look at my faucet. My faucet had the cold water running slowly all the time. We went to Home Depot and purchased a new faucet and he installed that. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category appliance repair,handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

08/29/2021

Perfect. Wayne was so nice and professional. Worked continuously for 7 hours and did everything that I had requested effortlessly. He is very talented. It is hard to find companies that offer quality workmanship combined with quality people. I will always call Handy Jack first.

Description of Work
Handyman lists even different asks. Door hardware window treatments decorative moulding caulking kitchen cabinets

Category countertops,handyman service,window treatments,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/20/2021

He was on time, did a beautiful job, very professional. We absolutely will hire again.

Description of Work
Bathroom update

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/12/2021

Wayne has been to our home twice and has done a great job both times. Great communication and very professional.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

03/09/2021

He has a great attitude and did a great job

Description of Work
New microwave install and outside vent for microwave

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/26/2021

The installation of our Ring doorbell was very important to us and David was nothing short of professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. Our original doorbell was not compatible with our Ring doorbell and David spent all the time necessary to ensure it was properly installed. I highly recommend his work based on the quality delivered and his patient demeanor. Thanks again, David!

Description of Work
Ring doorbell and TV mount

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/23/2020

It went well! He fixed my leaky faucet and changed a battery in a chirping smoke detector. He seems knowledgeable in many different areas. I am also pleased that he was wearing a mask!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/18/2020

It went really well. He showed up on a Sunday to do the work, and I now have a brand new mailbox and post at the end of my driveway. Very happy with installation.

Description of Work
Handyman Services - Rural Mailbox repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent service and responded quickly to fixing the problem and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

General handyman services, kitchen & bath repairs, home repairs of all sizes. Includes electrical, switches & outlets, light fixtures & ceiling fans, plumbing, faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, laundry hook ups, door knobs & deadbolts, drywall, drapery hardware, rough & finish carpentry, crown molding, chair rail, & shelving

General painting, roofing, major appliance repair. We do not hold a St. Louis County, City of St. Louis, St. Charles County, or City of St. Charles plumbing or electrical license and do not offer services which require these licenses.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal