With the exception of entering homes, close face to face appts, and exchanging business card.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

CJS Roofing Co., LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

1656 San Simeon Way

Fenton, MO 63026

Third generation family business, St. Louis owned and operated since 1992, and Winner of the 2013- 2020 Super Service Award. Our team of roofing professionals work diligently and thoughtfully to deliver you the very best the roofing industry has to offer. Whether it is roofing installment or repair, we’re more than qualified to take on your project. Since 1992, our company has grown and evolved with the Fenton and St. Louis community, but the heart of our philosophy remains the same. It all stems from one simple, but powerful idea: treat each customer as we do our own family. We understand our success relies on this principle, and that mentality resonates throughout our company’s culture. No money due until the roof is complete and you are happy. Shingles, residential and commercial. Insurance management. Repairs, skylights, modified. Certainteed Certified and Owens Corning Certified. THE PROOF IS IN OUR ROOF....
New shingle roof project
New shingle roof

roofing

202063026

01/21/2022

Edward J.

This is the second home that I have used CJS for shingle removal & replacement in the last 6 years. They consistently deliver quality workmanship, detailed clean up and amazing responsiveness to my follow-up requests. I am very particular and detail oriented, so I have had requests after the installation. They respond immediately and completely address the details I requested help with. CJS is a reputable, high-quality installer. You will be pleased with your decision to use them.

Description of Work
Shingle removal & full replacement.

The highest compliment is the repeat business. Since this is our 30th year, we have many people that get multiple roofs. We love it and are so glad to earn your trust. Thank you for taking time to share.

10/02/2021

Mitchell M.

We've used CJS three times now over two houses, and I can't imagine using anyone else. Their prices are competitive, the work is fantastic, they do a wonderful job of clean up and professionalism onsite, and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Exactly what you're looking for with a company in this field. Each house we've owned got a new roof put on by CJS; we also had to have repairs done on the current home when a neighbor's tree fell on the house. They were able to nearly match 15 year old shingles, and no one knew otherwise. Responsive, quality work with professionalism and friendly work. The one thing I can say that gives CJS that added advantage: Denise in the office. A kind, caring person by nature, she also is a bulldog when it comes to dealing with your insurance company. On this last work, our insurance company undervalued a few items, and miscalculated area of guttering, and Denise got them to cover everything appropriately and without me lifting a finger. She's just that good. And cares about her customers. Nobody's ever happy to get a roof repair/replace done, but if you have to deal with a frustrating situation, there's absolutely no one better to help you out and take care of it for you. I'm not one to write reviews, I usually just say "I've got a company I recommend", but they are worth me taking the time to let the general public know, this is who you should use.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

It is always nice to do a good job for our clients and we expect that from ourselves. But, when people like you return multiple times, give us your trust and business, we feel total satisfaction. Thank you!

08/03/2021

Steve W.

We couldn’t be more pleased with our experience with CJS Roofing. Chris, Denise and Ryan were outstanding to work with. CJS is competitively priced, very responsive and customer focused. They provided a high quality roof replacement. We highly recommend CJS Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof was replaced.

We are always focused on the customer. That is for sure. We may overcommunicate a bit, but we always feel more information is better than none. Thanks for the kind words and the business.

08/03/2021

Timothy M.

CJS did outstanding work as usual. Chris's team has replaced roofs on several family members' homes over the year, and they've always been fantastic. The attention to detail, and the follow-up after the job separates CJS from the others. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof, gutters, downspouts

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much. We are always pleased when somebody is a "family" recipient. We do seem to have a strong group of family members that pass on our name. Thank goodness, that is how we get our work. We don't knock on doors and we don't have deep pockets for advertising. Just a family business, pricing fair, and getting work from people like you.

05/04/2021

Kathlene C.

Great--as usual, super easy to work with and did a great job. Our second job for CJ's.

Description of Work
Larger down gutters

Category gutter repair

Thanks again for the kind words. We appreciate the repeat business!

01/13/2021

Nancy W.

I was referred to CJS Roofing by a neighbor and I am so thankful for that referral. I was a new widow, who never had to deal with a home maintenance issue of the magnitude of getting a new roof and skylights installed before, especially on my own. Chris was on sight a lot, the crew worked hard, and I felt like they all really valued their relationship with me and took pride in the work they did. Denise was great at keeping me informed by email on where we were in the process. Best thing was, they always made me feel like I was the most important customer they had! And all of the work they did looks so, so nice! All businesses should follow their lead in providing quality work and in giving great customer service.

Description of Work
New roof installed and skylights replaced

Category roofing, skylights

We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our company. It has been a pleasure working with you as well!

10/07/2020

Irvin H.

Perfect. They don't miss a beat. I have used them for 25 years for all of my customers.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Category roofing, woodworking

Thank you for all the years of business. We appreciate it.

09/04/2020

Terri L.

I was totally amazed by the great customer service and professionalism of the company and their staff. From the office when communication was prompt when bad rainy weather put delays in our work, to detailed info about what to expect and steps to take to enhance a smoother encounter with a swarm of workers descending to accomplish a total roof replacement within just a few days, it was a very positive experience. After completion of the work, I was doing a walkabout around the house and lo and behold the owner of the company showed up at the same time and did his own inspection of the clean up after installation. We found only one stray nail and it was squeaky clean all around the house. Great experience all around!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category roofing, woodworking

Thank you for taking time to share the details. We work hard for a great end result. Thank you for the opportunity.

08/06/2020

Patricia B.

Everything was done very professionally, the crew was polite and respectful. Everything was coordinated well to get the job done. Denise, Chris and Ryan answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns as they came up. Would use again and recommend to everyone

Description of Work
Tear off , installation of new roof , clean up

Category roofing, woodworking

THANK YOU! We are so glad that you had a good experience. Of course, our customers usually make it easy. Take good care and CJS Roofing is happy to have achieved your A

07/03/2020

James D.

CJS Roofing did an excellent job. The crew worked very efficiently without any problems and their cleanup after the job was great. DeDe , in their office, was a great help assisting me in my selection of make and color of shingle. I highly recommend CJS Roofing.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof on my house.

We thank you. We realize how important full service is today and we strive for high levels. Thank you.

07/02/2020

Julie H.

Had an amazing experience with CJS Roofing! Timely communication, reasonable prices, quality products, and a great crew! My Webster Groves home is nearly 100 years old with additions and they worked with the oddities of an old house and made it look flawless. One particular, maybe 12ft by 6ft area, took a long time for this gentleman to do properly (something the previous roof company clearly had not done). I appreciate the attention to detail and just couldn’t be more happy with the end result. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
A roof replaced.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, woodworking

Thank you! We have many years under our belt and 30 yrs. actually working our own company. Your details will really matter. CJS Roofing crew

07/01/2020

Bruce H.

Great communication on the front end by Denise. Guys showed up at 6:00 am and completed a 2,400 sq ft home roof by 7:30 pm. Excellent job cleaning up. Competitively priced and A+ communications and work!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, woodworking

Thank you for the positive words. Good to know that you were please from start to finish. We are here for you in the future. The CJS Roofing Crew

03/09/2020

Mary H.

CJS Roofing Company replaced the roof on my home in the South County area at the end of February, 2020. I have worked with many contractor in the course of my 60 years and they were excellent. They gave us a bid within a couple days of the initial phone call. They also came by to evaluate the leak & repaired the leak. They explained they could not guarantee the leak fix but it did prevent further damage to our home so it was successful. They provided us with a date for the roof replacement & they showed up exactly when they said they would. The roof replacement was smooth and the clean up was perfect. We had one small concern after a couple of days. The owner of the company (Chris) came by to mitigate that concern. Excellent company to work with!!

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you so much for taking time to do this. We know this is time consuming but also very helpful for others to see how you were treated and your experience. Thanks again!. And, as well all know things can happen, so I like that you mentioned the bump and the result. CJS Roofing

12/02/2019

Kenneth B.

We have dealt with CJS and Chris Sielfleisch for over 20 years now. He has installed 2 roofs for us in that time and the experience and workmanship were excellent each time. The first roof was just worn out, the second was a hail damage claim with our insurance company. The job and communication with our carrier was seamless. The gentlemen taking the original roof material off and installing the new were quick, though and courteous. Pricing was right were we expected and there were no surprises. We'd recommend CJS to anyone that wanted an honest, insured, wonderful company.

Description of Work
New Roof replacement due to a recent hail storm in Fenton

We truly appreciate the depth of your review. Any time we receive a call from a customer from the past speaks volumes to us. And, it is people like you that keep us in business.

11/06/2019

Cheryl B.

The whole process was very professional from the start up to completion. Tarps were laid around the whole house and their clean up was great. When they left you wouldn't even know they were there. Great job!

Description of Work
Replace roof and some plywood underneath

Thank you. We are glad we took care of your property. We appreciate your business.

08/02/2019

PAMELA M.

Excellent job installing new roof and clean up all done in one day>

Description of Work
Complete new roof

Appreciate your response. Glad to assist you.

07/09/2019

Chris C.

Cjs roofing did a great job on our new roof. They were prompt and did exactly what we requested at a great price. Chris was very professional and I have been telling everyone to come by the house to see how good it looks. Definitely a great choice in roofing companies.

Description of Work
New roof and sky light.

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to be of service and that you allowed us to install your new roof.

07/02/2019

Lisa V.

Very professional and courteous. Excellent work and clean up. Very helpful in answering any questions along the way!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof after a hail storm.

Glad that we met your needs. Thanks so much!

06/05/2019

Madelyn K.

Very well, CJS had previously repaired our roof but it was time for a new one. Work crew arrived early, removed old shingles, put on new underlay, new shingles, a vent ridge, cleaned up all debris. Took about 12 hours for the job to be completed all in one day. Had many rain days to work around with scheduling but CJS Roofing did IMO a great job.

Description of Work
Our house needed a new roof.

Thank you for the positive feedback. And rainy days this year is the norm. Come on sun.

04/02/2019

Jonathan W.

CJS made it super easy and offered the best price by a long shot. Their work was clean looking and they were super responsive. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Roof Top Cap Replacement

Thank you so much. That was a tough repair. We are glad that the result met your expectations.

03/11/2019

Vickie O.

The job went perfectly. The old roof removed and the new roof (architectural) put on. Vents were replaced with a ridge vent, The job was started at 7am and completed (cleaned up and gone) by 1pm. All of the workers were very nice and professional. Chris is the best roofer around.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for your positive comments and your repeat roofing work. I guess the fact that you refer your family to us as well, says it all. CJS Roofing

12/08/2018

Mike V.

I chose CJS roofing for replacing the roof on my home because of their ratings/reviews with the BBB, angie's list , etc. AND because they are a locally owned family run business. After talking directly with the owners, Chris and Denise Seilfiesch, I felt very comfortable selecting them. I am an engineer and very particular about quality, especially when it comes to major repairs on my home. Denise was extremely helpful in working with my insurance company in order to get me the best claim payout possible. Chris and his son Ryan made several trips to my home to make sure all the tech details were correct and the workmanship was top notch. I'm very happy with this small business and recommend them to friends and neighbors needing exterior roof work.

Description of Work
Roofing and skylights

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you for the detailed review. I think the fact that we are a family business allows for the flow. Love the referrals as we would not be in business without you.

12/06/2018

David W.

work was done on schedule. I am very pleased with the results

Description of Work
replacement roof

We are glad all turned out. Thank you.

09/14/2018

Barbara W.

CJS Roofing did a great job, answered all my questions, finished in one day -- including clean up. Chris Sielfleisch came out promptly to provide an estimate, worked with me to deal with all my concerns, and the roofers showed up on time and did a great job. The price was also fine. I would recommend them to anybody needing a roof.

Description of Work
New roof for house, tear-off of two previous roofs

We thank you very much. You made the whole process very easy. ThAnks from chris and the whole crew.

08/17/2018

Elaine M.

CJS really stepped up and met my needs! I had decided to sell my home and wanted a new roof within a week and they were on it. Had a new roof 3 days later. Wow! When I got home the day of the job I could not even tell they had been there except for my beautiful new roof. Then I was even more impressed when Chris stopped by the next day for a final inspection. Would highly recommend .

Description of Work
Needed a full roof replacement.

Thank you for taking time to do this. And now we appreciate customers like you.